EIGHT

There's a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EIGHT

It’s been two days since she last met Suho and now she received a text from him asking her to come over his unit to pick up the shoes. She doesn’t understand why does it have to be in his unit when they can meet somewhere right? But she just shrugged it off as she remembers not being able to sleep the whole night after they met as she was so worried over him vomiting and such as she just gave a conclusion that he was having an upset stomach, the reason why he can’t even eat dinner that time.

She wanted to come in the morning but her schedule won’t allow her as she’s back to ‘work.’ Day after they met, of course Plat and other gossip sites were after them to the point that they posted an article of their Italian restaurant ‘date’ until the ‘she came to his condominium unit but was spotted riding a cab thirty minutes later.’ That became her drive to get back to work. She received an offer from Elvis to organize a Vodquila party, as weird as it seemed but these people just don’t get tired to party with themed drinks and such. Eunji doesn’t really care as it gives her something to do so why not? Besides, this is Elvis who offered.

I’ll be there by nine in the evening, I’ve got work until 8pm.

She replied to him and she proceeded to work.

Eunji’s really having fun with event organizing as she’s got wide range of network in this field so she wasn’t able to have a hard time choosing a venue, bar, bartenders, DJs and such. She’s someone who can make things possible in a given time.

“You seemed so into this.” Bomi said as she scanned through the folder she’s busy with. The other staffs left already as it was past 7 yet she’s on ‘overtime’ to finish up the list of things she’s assigning each staff to follow up.

“It’s Elvis, my best friends the brand ambassador, I have to live up by the name.” Eunji kidded which made Bomi laugh.

“I’m expecting.”

 

-

Eunji pulled on to the basement and made sure to look on the way she’s walking to not have the same situation last time.

She rang the doorbell twice before she heard someone open the door.

Her eyes widen upon seeing his face pale as it looked like before.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” Eunji snapped and it made Suho hold his temple.

“Don’t shout! I can hear you!” Suho snapped pack.

“Tell me what is happening to you Mr. Kim Junmyeon! You’ll be my cause of death!” Eunji was persistent to know his situation.

“Stop being on your good girlfriend image I’m telling you. There are the shoes, you can leave now.” Suho said as he pointed at the paper bag on top of the living room’s table.

“Just put the slip ins there.” He added as he noticed that she’s holding a paper bag as well, it was obviously the slip ins he let him barrow last time.

“I’m not leaving until you tell me what’s wrong with you.” Eunji was persistent. If Suho came that day to go home with her yes then tonight, she came here to go home with the answer of why he’s like that.

“Help yourself then, bye.” Suho didn’t bother as walked pass by her and enter his room. Before she can even follow him, his door shut lock.

“Damn it!” she cursed, this won’t do. She got her phone and dialed Sehun’s number. She got his, Baekhyun’s and Jongin’s number after meeting in events several times.

“Hello Eunji?” Sehun’s voice rang on the other side.

“I’m sorry to call without notice but I’ve got a question.” Eunji said.

“What is it?”

“Do you know what’s up with Suho?” Eunji asked.

“Suho hyung? I just heard he wasn’t going to office and asked his job to be emailed to him for the meantime since he’s busy working on with the media play…” Sehun replied sounding so clueless.

“So you know….” Eunji’s voice was almost a whisper, it made Sehun chuckle.

“Tell you what, we don’t do stuff without consulting each others, we’re more like brothers.” Sehun explained which made Eunji sigh.

“Hey Eunji, what’s wrong?”

“Why does he look pale and seemed to look so tired? Why does he vomit as if he’s letting out an entire week or entire month meal?” Eunji asked in worried voice and it took five dreadful seconds before a loud voice was heard on the other side.

“WHAT?!”

“Yaah you don’t need to shout!” Eunji tried to control her voice as she didn’t want Suho to hear that she’s still there… if it’s even possible.

“Are you with him right now?”

“Yes… but the vomiting happened two days ago when we were together; right now he looks so pale, he looks like a corpse or something…. I’m a human too and right now I’m feeling so worried.” Eunji replied.

“Eunji listen, don’t leave his unit until I get there, just… don’t leave him okay?”

“Got- damn!”

“What’s going on??!” Sehun’s voice sounds so alarmed.

“I can hear him vomit inside his room right now! and it’s damn lock!” Eunji’s voice is in a panic mode.

“Sht! Go to the kitchen counter, on the second drawer, the unit spare keys are there, the blue one is for his room. Get in there and be with him, the green one is for his toilet door if it’s lock. I’m on way.” And with that they ended the call.

Eunji didn’t wait for another second to pass as she ran towards the drawer and get the key. She immediately struggled to get find the blue one and proceeded to open his room. She dropped the keys as she ran towards the open door of the toilet.

“Suho!” she called his name as she ran towards him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter