SIX

There's a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIX

It’s been a week since the scandal was out, since the press release was out… and the public just won’t let the go rest until now.

“I’m not living life anymore…” Eunji muttered under her sheets. It’s been a week that she haven’t gone out of her unit. Thanks to her best friends, Naeun and Bomi, precious cousins, Krystal and Jessica and Chick mates, Tris and Hayoung, she’s able to survive life.

Eunji heard her phone rang which made her lift her head and reach for the phone. Her mom’s name was registered on the screen; it made her remember their conversation the same night the scandal was out.

:FLASHBACK:

“Mom I’m so sorry.” Eunji can’t help but cry as her mom finally called her. She tried calling her earlier but she wasn’t answering.

“Why are you saying sorry when all you did was fall in love?” Eunji almost lost it with her mom’s words.

“Sweetie I’m sorry I wasn’t able to call you or comfort you over what was happening the entire day, you do know mom cares and loves you right? It’s just that, everything’s happening so fast and that’s why I called you tonight.” Eun Ha continued.

“mom?” Eunji’s confused with her mom’s words. She seemed so sure that she and Suho is a thing... and she’s not even letting her talk and explain.

“I’m flying to France tonight darling, the bidding for the hotel where the French representatives for that French gala event in Korea are going to stay is two days from now and they need me to be there so I have to. You behave while I’m gone okay? I’d be getting in touch and would try to check on you from time to time but behave while mom’s out okay? I’ll deal with you and your boyfriend when I get back.” Eun Ha was talking non-stop and she seemed to be walking while talking, Eunji can say.

“but mom he’s no-“

“Darling I’m really-really sorry but mom’s actually on the last call of my flight and I can’t miss this so I need to go now, just leave whatever you want to say or explain to me through a message or an email, I’ll get back to you when I arrive there.” Eun Ha cut her off and true to her words, Eunji can hear subtle sound from the airport speakers.

She can only sigh.

“Okay mom, I’ll talk to you soon. Take care, I love you.”

“I love you too darling, don’t get anything affect you okay? Bye-bye.” And with that, her mom ended the call.

Eunji knows her mom got a lot of things in her shoulder now. After her father died, Eun Ha took over in helping out in the business together with Jessica and Krystal’s parents. To add on that is her life as a fashion icon, one who’s considered to be fashion queen in her time, someone who produces a collection every other season change, someone who writes, someone who does charity works… her mom’s a superwoman and she sometimes thinks that giving her heads up of what’s happening to her might add burden to her so she sometimes just settle to saying all good things to her mom so she wouldn’t add to the stress.

:END OF FLASHBACK:

Good morning there baby girl! Saw a nice Gucci here, to get or nah? But I think it’ll best fit the blue cardigan you bought for the season.

Eunji takes a deep breath before replying.

Good morning from Korea mom! I think it’s nice but I got MK to pair up to it so I’ll settle to that now, but if you like it you can buy it and pair it with anything in your capsule. Have a great day mom!

 

With that, Eunji knows she can’t sleep again so she got up and decided to take a shower and get a life… on her living room. She’s been a couch potato in the past days and God knows how much she wants to get invisible and roam around like before… but she knows it’s one of the most impossible things to happen. She even heard from Naeun last night that she saw some paparazzi outside the condominium tower she was staying, that is how much the people wants to get a scoop. She may not be marrying some royal blood who’s going to take over an entire kingdom…. But she’s being linked to someone who’s going to take over an entire ‘empire’ and that’s just so…. great… as Eunji notes sarcasm on those thoughts of her. This celebrity like-lifestyle of theirs can most of the time be tiring

 

-

Suho can’t even focus. He’s too stressed out recently that he actually found himself vomiting last night. This is actually the bad effect of stress to him and it’s not just stress but anxiety as well. Suho has been diagnosed with CVS or Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, it is characterized by episodes of severe vomiting that have no apparent cause. Episodes can last for hours or days and alternate with relatively symptom-free periods of time. Most people developed this due to stress and anxiety.

Suho already had this sickness when he was young but it was only found out to develop two years ago when he was too stressed out with the whole training he’s undergoing for the empire. It actually became an issue in the company as they think Suho might not be capable in taking handling stress but he was able to prove it wrong with a good medical record and he’s able to handle himself well and no one can deny what kind of a gem Suho is for the empire so he still got the spot.

Right now, Suho just hope that this is not some CVS episodes he’s experiencing since he’s too caught up with a lot of things right now. KETex is having a warehouse extension in Busan, KEMA is already starting to train the new models and they need to secure all the documents of these people as part of Kim Empire, KxE is on its way to launch their first shades and specs collection and A La Mode’s being offered to make a 100 pages or should we say an entire magazine feature of an upcoming event of one of the biggest entertainment company in Korea. Each business may have his cousins to handle it, everything still needs to be checked and approved by Suho before everything works out. Suho always wants to know the ins and outs of the company from the biggest to the tiniest detail.

“Hyung we brought food.” He lifted his head up to see Baekhyun and Sehun enter his of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter