TWENTY NINE

There's a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWENTY NINE

 

“You look so pretty!” the girls squealed upon seeing So Eun get out of the fitting room.

“Minseok designed this according to what I said.” So Eun shyly said as she look at herself in the mirror, few more weeks, she’s getting married and its making the Kim family excited as Minseok’s the first to get married from the cousins.

“I never thought they could design this way…” Ga Young blurted making the girls laugh, she and Chanyeol must really be in a fresh relationship.

“Those nine boys can surprise you with a lot of things you never thought they are capable to do.” Taeyeon replied to her making her nod.

“How’s the wedding ceremony venue going?” Krystal asked.

“Everything’s going according to plan, thanks to your help as well girls.” So Eun replied with a smile. Because of the cousins, the nine girls got closer as well making them have some bonding time together with of course, the presence of paparazzi.

“You’re very welcome, you know how excited everyone are for this wedding right? Even grandpa and grandma can’t believe they’re giving away their beloved eldest grandson.” Krystal said making the others laugh. Grandpa and grandma are actually very excited for the wedding as they kept on asking everyone about how the preparations are going and if they can give any help.

Everyone kept on chitchatting while waiting for So Eun to finish her fitting as what’s the use of your boyfriend’s company when you won’t change your clothes during the wedding right? So she ended up having to change twice during the wedding day. First is from her wedding gown to the party dress then from the party dress to casual clothes. So Eun thinks it’s not necessary but the girls insisted her to change again.

Eunji kept on laughing at the stories Bomi was saying when her phone rang, a text message.

 

I miss you.

 

A smile formed in her lips, her boyfriend is up for some flirting. He’s in Busan now to check on the progress of the new site.

 

I miss you too. How are you?

 

Moments later, he replied.

 

I’m bored, it’s too hot here and we still need to stay here for two more days.

 

Eunji chuckled, he’s being like a sick puppy again and she finds it very cute.

 

Drink some cold water to replenish you. Two days not that long, you’ll survive :p

 

 

“Aiiiyoooo…. Look at that, smiling by herself… are you that in love huh Jung?” Bomi suddenly said making her realize she’s still with the girls who are now looking at her. She can feel her cheeks blush.

“Well you see…”

“Well you see they just love each other very much that they can’t last a day without texting each other.”  Luna playfully said making Eunji blush more, she can feel her face heat up, she’s being the center of their conversation now.

“Well I-“ before she can even defend herself a text came.

 

I’ll video call, I miss you.

 

And before she can even reply, a video call came and she had no choice but to answer it while everyone’s teasing.

 

“There, I see you. You’re out, where are you?” Suho immediately said the moment their faces were seen on screen. Before Eunji can reply, squeals can be heard from the background making Suho realize that she’s with the girls.

“Oh you’re with them? let me say hi.” Suho said making Eunji adjust her position and raise her phone to have everyone be seen on screen.

“Hi everyone! Take care of Ms. Jung okay?” Suho immediately said making Eunji blush for more, she feels like a red tomato now as everyone replied to Suho while teasing her, if only the ground could break and take her in. Right now, she knows that Suho’s playing around with her and she wants to whack herself as she can’t think of a way to play around as the girls just kept on teasing her.

“Thank you girls, I’m hanging up now since I already saw everyone….” There was a pause as Eunji realize he gave her an eye contact.

“And I’ve seen Eunji already.” He continued as his voice even changed from normal to a sweet one making everyone squeals, good thing they’re at the third floor of KxE or else the costumers are going to be curious of what is happening.

“Yaah!” Eunji snapped at him making him chuckle on the other end, his eyes formed crescent as he laughs making Eunji smile as she can feel her face is already burning red.

“See you in two days! Bye!” Suho finally said.

“Okay, bye-bye!” she waved at him as the girls chorused a goodbye and that ended the video call. The girls immediately started to again, she’s the target of the day. When they usually meet like this, they would talk about random things and sometimes about their boyfriends but it will end up with one being the target of the day as she’ll be teased the whole day.

Eunji can only laugh with what they are saying when her phone vibrated for a text message.

 

I can’t say it earlier so I’ll say it now, I love you!

 

Why is this man the sweetest on earth? Like at one time he’ll be a busy CEO who got to work in order to feed 50, 000 employees all over Seoul or sometimes he’ll be a normal person who shows off his love and compassion to his family, friends… and girlfriend, there’s no in between. She feels so lucky to have him.

 

I love you too! Take care! :*

 

And the day ended with the girls going on a karaoke for some fun time. Smile never left Eunji’s face, not only because she’s with them but because of someone who’s 325 kilometers away from her now.

 

 

 

 

-

“Yah! Are you allowed to be this beautiful? You can’t look prettier than the bride you know.” Suho joked making Eunji roll her eyes as she continues to fix his tie.

“Stop staring!” she hissed as she slaps his shoulder making Suho put his hands around Eunji’s waist.

“I can’t help it. Too pretty, you’re shining.” Suho replied making Eunji roll her eyes for the nth time.

“Stop being cheesy… there, all done.” She said as she tapped his suit.

“Ooooh look at that, so handsome.” Eunji smiled as she stares at him.

“Checking your boyfriend out Ms. Jung?” Suho teased making Eunji roll her eyes.

“Stop being conceited and let’s go, we can’t be late.” Eunji said as she grabbed her clutch and walked ahead of him. Suho can only smile as he follows his girl behind. Today, they’re officially giving away their Minseok hyung to his new rightful owner.

 

 

 

-

It’s one of the most solemn wedding that anyone could have attended, love is felt everywhere. The garden wedding made everything looked so perfect, Minseok and So Eun becoming one is the man highlight of the day.

No media were allowed to enter; they even hired security to secure the venue as they didn’t want any leakage. The only invited persons are the Kim family with some very-very close friends, So Eun’s family, close colleagues in the entertainment industry and more. They wanted to keep it private to avoid media dwelling on it especially that a lot of stars came.

“You may now kiss the bride.” The moment Minseok cupped So Eun’s face and planted a sweet kiss on her lips, they were sealed as one. The garden boomed with loud cheers from everyone.

 

Photo op is ongoing and Eunji’s surprised to feel someone nudge her side, it was none other than her boyfriend.

“Uhm?”

“I saw you cry earlier.” Suho said as he stood beside her and watch Minseok and So Eun interact with the guests through the photo op.

“I was so touched…” Eunji replied as she recalled herself crying during the vow, she wasn’t alone though, the other girls were shedding tears as well especially that while they were saying their vow, it was accompanied with Baekhyun playing the piano, it felt so surreal.

“You wanna go next?” Suho playfully ask making Eunji slap his arm.

“I was just kidding… but you really look pretty Ms. Jung…” Suho glanced at her as Eunji rolled her eyes.

“Cut it out Mr. Kim, I know that.” She ride in to what he said making Suho chuckle.

In their kind of relationship, marriage is never out of the topic and they have actually talked about it.

 

 

:FLASHBACK:

 

“At what age do you want to get married?” Suho randomly asked as they were standing on his balcony with a coffee on their hand, it’s a good night and they decided to stay outside to see how good looking Seoul is at night.

“Why do you ask?” Eunji asked as she glanced at him. He walked towards her and trapped her by putting his arms around her and got hold of the balcony, he continued to look far.

“Nothing, I just want to ask.”

“I don’t have a specific age though, we are at the era where marriage can happen to anyone at any age anyways…” Eunji replied, Suho remained silent as he thinks that she’s got something more to day.

“And I don’t want to base it on my age… I want to base it to the relationship because I know it’s the best foundation before marriage… I always think that marriage is a sacred thing and it shouldn’t be rushed.” Eunji continued.

“So you mean that you want to get married when the relationship gets stronger through time?” Suho clarified.

“Yeah, it may sound like some old practice but that’s what I wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter