ELEVEN

There's a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ELEVEN

Eunji can just massage her temple, she feels like her whole body is in pain, she needs to rest… no actually… all she needs is to get out from here.

 

“Jung Eunji is my son’s girl…”

 

“Aughhh!”

“Drink some water.” It was Krystal, she can just thank heavens for having her cousin and two best friends around or else she’ll definitely lose it.

 

“I knew it! Junmyeon’s been hiding a precious gem from us! It is so nice to meet you Eunji, call me grandma okay?”

 

“The party’s almost over, people are starting to leave.” Krystal assured her.

“I’m killing myself after this.”

“People seemed to like you for Suho though…” Naeun commented which made Eunji roll her eyes.

“That explains the murmurs and-“

“You’re just being negative.”

 

“Eun Ha’s daughter is so pretty, I’d like to thank you for accepting our Junmyeon in your life, grandpa is happy to know that after all, he’s with Eun Ha’s daughter.”

 

“Eunji, grandma and grandpa are leaving, they’re looking for you.” Sehun called her attention which made her take a deep breath before excusing herself. The two elders were looking at her direction making the three girls give their sign of respect as Krystal gave them a much more meaningful smile. The girl has met them over meals as Sehun would bring her to their mansion to let them meet his girl.

“It was so nice to meet you grandma, grandpa.” Eunji said as she paid respect to the two prominent elders.

“Since this is not the last time we’re meeting, I hope Junmyeon brings you to the house soon.” Grandma said as she patted Eunji’s shoulder which just made Eunji smile.

“When we’re not too busy grandma…” Suho said at the side.

“And you boys should bring your girls as well, I need to know if Yeol, Kyungsoo, Baek and Yixing got their girls already…” the nine boys made shhh-ed their grandpa after saying that making the elder laugh.

“Okay-okay, I didn’t say anything…” grandpa even raised both hands.

“Sir, madam, the car is here.”

“We’ll leave now boys, it was nice seeing all of you here, congratulations Yixing and Kyungsoo for the very successful launching.” Grandma said as she gave each of her grandsons a forehead kiss. Eunji just stood at the side to observe and it actually warms her heart, it was such a precious scene.

 

-

Eunji groaned for the nth time which made Krystal burry her face on the pillow.

“What the hell Ji give me a break we slept at around four in the morning! Stop groaning!” Krystal shouted from the pillow which just made Eunji produce another groan.

“The hell!”

“Jung Soo Jung it’s freaking 5 in the afternoon and you’ve been sleeping for 13 hours already, get your up lazy .”

“Jung Eunji stop talking as if you’re not seated beside me.” Krystal hissed. They’re inside the hotel room they reserved for the launching. They were able to sleep at 4 in the morning and just now, when Krystal’s still hoping for a ‘longer’ sleep, she was disturbed by Eunji’s continuous groaning.

“I am so done with Plat!” Eunji almost broke the laptop from closing it too hard, this caused Krystal to grumpily get up and sit on the bed. Both girls look so done with life at 5 in the afternoon without breakfast and lunch in their stomach.

“What is it with them now?” Krystal grabbed the laptop and opened it to read over what was making Eunji groan… and she was surprised to see different tabs with different online news source. Each time she checks one site, there’s a higher chance that what was written on the other news source article are actually greatly edited already.

“Have you talked to Tris about them?” Krystal asked as she frantically closed the laptop.

“I haven’t been in touched with Chick this past few days, life’s been a rollercoaster ride for me.” Eunji sighed.

“Things are going to be fine cousin, I’m here, we’re here… you just have to get through this trouble and you’ll be back as Jung Eunji, the charming icon of fashion industry.” Krystal tried to cheer her up as she hugged her on the side which just made Eunji smile; at least she’s got people who care about her.

-

“Hyung, it seemed like the people likes talking about you and Eunji huh.” Sehun commented as he scrolled through articles’ comments.

“Let them be, agenda setting.” Suho replied as he took a sip of his coffee. After the launching last night, Sehun slept over his unit just because he ‘misses his hyung.’

“One of our editors asked if he’s going to include Eunji’s meeting with grandma and grandpa or just focus on saying that auntie Jun Mi introduced Eunji to the guests as your ‘girlfriend.’” Sehun even gave emphasis to the word which made Suho roll his eyes.

“Just go on with mom’s introduction, I don’t want grandma and grandpa be involved here.”

“But they seemed to really like Eunji.” Sehun can’t help but recall.

“As much as they like Krystal, Luna, Seulgi and So Eun.” Sehun just rolled his eyes to Suho’s response. He knows that the older is so done with the situation but he always ends up not having any choice once it’s his mother who leads the job.

 

-

“Lay I’ve emailed you the product reports already, have you received it?” Eunji asked. It’s been a week since the launching of KxE shades and specs and as expected, it was the bomb.

“I got it Eunji, I already edited it and sent it to Suho, thank you.” Lay replied with a smile. Eunji helping out in KxE is a huge help as she’s really into it, one can say she knows what she’s doing.

“Are you going to the Empire today?” Kyungsoo asked as he lifted his head from what he was drawing.

“Yes, ma’am Jun Mi told me I got my office there already, I didn’t know I’ll be having an office there, I thought I’d still go on freelance.” Eunji replied with a grin which made the two chuckle. The word ‘freelance’ became a topic to them as Eunji’s still not over how Jun Mi kept on hitting her job being a freelancer in anything.

“Of course a fashion director needs to have an office, the job of being the fashion director was once taken over my Suho.” Lay replied with the random men

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter