FOUR

There's a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOUR

Suho’s head hurts, he thinks he drank a couple of cocktail drinks that had huge amount of alcohol last night. He’s got high tolerance with alcohol but he doesn’t have a pass when it comes to hangover. The last thing he wants to do now is get up and go to the office but its damn Wednesday and he has no choice.

“Auuurrggh!” he groaned as his private phone and business phone kept on ringing, it was unusual to happen at 6 in the morning. He tried to reach for the private phone first since it’s for his family and close friends to reach him.

“Hello?” he didn’t mind to check on the caller.

“HYUNG!” that gave Suho a huge shot in the head, his dearest cousin, Park Chanyeol killing his eardrums in the morning.

“What the f Park Chanyeol?! Good morning to you too!” he sarcastically said with eyes still closed.

“HYUNG!”

“The hell what is it Chanyeol?!” Suho lost it, he couldn’t find a way to go back to dreamland with Chanyeol’s voice.

“Hyung what were you doing this past few days??!” Chanyeol’s voice wasn’t the usual, he sounded worried and… Suho can’t explain it.

“Work.” He replied as he heard a groan on the other end.

“Can you just directly tell me what’s wrong instead of making me anxious with the way you’re talking?!” Suho’s patience is so short when he’s on hangover and he’s losing it now with his dearest cousin.

“Hyung grab your tab and open the link I emailed.” Chanyeol instructed. Suho can only roll his eyes as he reached for his I-pad on the left side of his bed and opened it. He was surprised to receive a lot of emails which is so unusual since he usually reads everything every day. He didn’t mind those and instead opened Chanyeol’s email. He was surprised to see multiple news sources on.

“Park Chanyeol what is this?”

“Just open the damn link hyung!” Chanyeol’s bursting which made Suho click on each link to open new tabs.

It didn’t take good five seconds for Suho to curse.

“Sht! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?????!!” He couldn’t believe what he’s seeing.

“DAMN IT! WHAT THE-“

“HYUNG THIS IS NO JOKE.” Chanyeol’s voice sounded so alarmed.

“This…-“ Suho couldn’t even find the words to say as his heart seemed to be beating so fast right now. He’s so mad.

“TELL EVERYONE TO COME OVER MY PLACE. NOW.”

 

-

 

Suho has just finished getting ready when everyone’s gathered on his unit’s living room, obviously worried over the situation.

“Taeyeon’s on her way.” Baekhyun said which made Suho massage his temple, his hangover is still there yet he don’t think he can drink a coffee now.

“Hyung it’s all over media outlets and news source, we all knows that among the nine of us, media are waiting to find faults on you.” Jongin said as he continued to scroll over his phone.

“A La Mode’s getting a lot of calls asking if it’s true and if it is why we had to hide it and not have it on featured in our magazine.” Sehun added.

“I have been receiving phone calls, I decided to turn off the business phone and had the ring alerts only for family members in my private phone.” Suho replied as he sat beside Sehun.

“Hyung last night…” Baekhyun started.

“I’m telling you, everything’s a mistake, none of those articles are true.” Suho said.

“I’m here!” they heard Taeyeon announce as she was followed by Lay who opened the door for her.

“Suho what the hell happened?” she didn’t bother to greet as there’s no ‘good morning’ today.

“I don’t know.”

“Kim Junmyeon.”

“I’m telling you, I don’t know. One thing is for sure though, none of those are true.” Suho replied sternly which made Taeyeon roll her eyes as she sat beside Kyungsoo who was also busy scrolling over his phone.

“I contacted our PR and told them to have a damage control over this.” Taeyeon said.

“Have you found out who posted its first?” Suho asked.

“If we base it on the time that the articles were posted, it was Plat who posted it first.” Taeyeon replied as Suho nod. He recognizes the site; it’s one of the most infamous paparazzi/gossip sites in the entire South Korea. They can either create rumors or let out big scandals over celebrities, fashion industry, business and the like.  Plat is quite famous and has been a trusted paparazzi site for years as most of the news that they’re releasing are being confirmed and found true. Plat is one of the media group that people from either entertainment, fashion and business industry don’t want to get involved to as they can drag you up or drag you down.

Plat short for Platinum has been giving an eye to the cousins since they started to take over the different businesses. Once, Minseok, Jongdae and Jongin went to a summer vacation in Japan and they found out some Plat parazzis were following them thinking that they’ll meet someone in Japan and had the ‘summer vacation’ as there cover. The three actually wanted to file a case against Plat that time but the nine of them talked and decided not to as it was the early part of their take over and they can’t afford to make some ruckus.

“And they didn’t have any bylines at all.” Baekhyun pointed out.

“I’m going to contact Plat and ask about this, excuse me.” Sehun said as he stood up and excused himself, being in A La Mode, they got a wide network of media and stuffs.

Suho can only take a deep breath as he tries to calm himself up. He took his phone and opened Plat’s site. His eyes can only send daggers to his phone as he doesn’t have any idea on what to do now.

KIM EMPIRE HEIR, KIM JUNMYEON CAUGHT ON A BUDDING ROMANCE WITH FASHION ENTHUSIAST, JUNG EUNJI

“What the fck.” He muttered.

“OH MY GOD.” Taeyeon gasp as she saw the caller on her phone.

“DAMN.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen upon seeing the caller as well.

-

“WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!” Eunji’s fuming in anger now, she can’t even remember the meaning of the word calm anymore. One should actually be thankful that she was able to arrive in Chick’s headquarters intact as she literally had her car fly from her unit.

“Eunji calm down, we’ll find out who posted this.” Tris is trying to talk to her while his other hand is busy on the phone.

“Get some water first, try to calm your nerves.” Hayoung said as she placed the water infront of Eunji.

“I can’t calm down… this is… I don’t know.” Eunji can only ran her fingers on her in frust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter