EIGHTEEN

There's a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EIGHTEEN

“Hyung, are you okay?” Jongin asked as he can’t keep mum. Suho can only sigh as no nod while massaging his nape.

“Hyung, if you’d want to go home we can cover you up.” Jongdae suggested but Suho tried to fake a smile. He drunk but he’s not drunk but right now he feels so tired.

“No… I’d go back there, I don’t want them to think I’m ditching the dinner over stuffs… don’t worry, I’m fine.” Suho replied as he tried to think straight. He should gather himself up before he enters the venue again. He can actually feel his cousins who are walking with him give him much sympathy now and he’s got no words.

“Junmyeon! How was it?! What happened? I was worried, you should go back inside and talk to Eunji, I’m worried over her, I know she wanted to follow you earlier, she looks sad.” His aunt Se Mi was standing at the entrance of the room they reserved and Suho stopped on track.

Eunji…. He almost forgot… he suddenly remember her face before he left her earlier. He can’t read her expression but he was sure that she had questions… he suddenly felt another weight was on his shoulder.

:FLASHBACK:

“Get off me! I can sue you with harassment! Let go!” she kept on pulling herself away from the guards as they took a grip of her. She’s drunk and she’s causing troubles.

“Han Soo Ri!”

“Junnie! My Junnie! Tell them to let go of me! My Junnie!” if she can, she’s probably a clinging monkey on Suho right now.

“Let go of her.” Suho instructed the guards which caused their eyes to widen. They know that the drunk lady can do wonders if she’ll be released. The guards saw Chanyeol and Jongin giving them a signal and they got it so they let go of her and immediately excused themselves. It didn’t take two seconds before she flung herself over Suho. It was good that they were on a secluded area, if a parazzi can found them there, they would probably bow to that person over how desperate he or she is.

“I knew you’d do that Junnie. Thank you and I missed you so much.” She kept on snuggling as Suho kept a straight face with his hands in his pocket.

“Hyung we got a room.” it was Baekhyun panting as he obviously came from running.

“Let go of me.” Suho said in a stern voice but it didn’t seem to affect the lady but she still let go of the hug with her hands still on Suho’s arms.

“Why-“

“Let’s go.” Baekhyun led the way. Han Soo Ri was surprised when Chanyeol and Jongin grabbed her arms to pull her away of Suho. She was about to scream when Jongin spoke.

“Don’t you dare make a noise if you don’t want to end up on jail with a case that can’t be bailed… you know we can do that.” It made her shut up.

Suho rolled his eyes as he followed Baekhyun. Chanyeol and Jongin followed behind with the lady’s arms on their hand, they were gentleman enough not to grip tight on her.

 

They were brought by Baekhyun to another private function room, smaller than the one where their private family dinner is being held. The other boys were there and were staring sternly over the woman.

“What is this?” Soo Ri finally asked as it was just the ten of them inside the room. She didn’t expect to see the nine cousins there.

“Why are you here?” Suho didn’t think twice to ask.

“I came here for you… to see you.” Soo Ri’s expression changed as she faced him.

“Cut that crap Soo Ri, how did you find out that we were going to have a dinner here?! Are you still using your sasaeng tactics until now?!” Suho was furious but he tried to control himself as he kept on reminding himself that she’s still a girl.

“I just knew okay?! I was looking for you but he and his ugly girlfriend stopped me!” she pointed at Sehun and Sehun almost lost his control over her words, it was good that Kyungsoo was able to get hold of him.

“Don’t say anything about my girlfriend!”

“Yeah right she-“

“STOP IT!” Suho shouted which made her shut up.

“What the hell is wrong with you Soo Ri?! You already left and I thought we were fine with you not coming back?! Where the hell of ‘We’re done’ is not understandable to you?!! Why did you even come over and on your drunken state?! Are you really desperate to cause trouble and humiliate yourself here?!” Suho’s voice was very stern as he didn’t break an eye contact with her.

“Suho I-“

“Why can’t you talk without holding him?” Jongdae butted in which made Soo Ri stop from almost hugging Suho again.

“Junnie listen-“

“Just to remind you, it’s Junmyeon.” Yixing’s voice had a hint of sarcasm which made Soo Ri roll her eyes as she faced Suho again.

“Listen… I honestly tried but I can’t live without you… it was a hell… I-“

“Are we really going to continue on this drama?! Soo Ri I want you out. Out of Korea! Out of my life! Out of my family’s life! Do I really have to repeat that ten million times more before you’ll finally get it?!” Suho’s voice has a hint of frustration already.

“I was just hoping that we can get back together… that-“

“Soo Ri you are too drunk to even deal with this, I think you should just leave for now and talk to us when you’re sober enough.” Minseok cut her off. He knows that it’ll be a same old line from her saying that she’ can’t live without Suho, she can’t do this… she can’t do that without Suho crap.

“I just want to talk to him, why it must be all of you in the first place?!”

“Remember the restraining order… if you still want to enjoy that freedom of yours, deal with it.” Kyungsoo replied to her this time.

“I can’t believe this! It’s not like I’m a killer or something-“

“Just cut the crap Soo Ri, get yourself home and be sober… remember to directly contact my lawyer if you want to talk to me… one direct contact to me, you’ll see the jail... I hope that’s clear.” Suho cut her off. He’s tired to hear her sht.

“I’ll make sure to talk to you alone.”

“Don’t dare Soo Ri, you know what we are capable of doing.” Chanyeol replied as he side eye her.

“Hyung the car you requested has arrived.” Baekhyun interrupted the conversation.

“That’s good, is it outside?”

“Yes, I had it park there. The guards are outside, waiting.”

“Then we’re off… Soo Ri I’m sending you home.”

“No! I can go home by myself! I don’t need a-“ before she can complete her sentence, the two guards that were holding her earlier came back and got hold of her again. She tried to get loose but of course it was no use. She was pulled out of the room and wasn’t able to talk the moment she was brought out. Her eyes widen over the ‘requested car’ of Suho. It was no less than a police mobile but had its siren off. He surely wanted to have her home straight.

Suho can only massage his temple as he saw her being forced in the police mobile, he can’t believe a successful night will turn out like this for him.

:END OF FLASHBACK:

Suho sighed as he looked around. His cousins dispersed to do their own thing.

Suho scanned the room to look for Eunji. He feels weird remembering her face earlier and he feels like Eunji deserves an explanation over what happened earlier.

“Suho!” it was Krystal.

“Oh, yes?”

“She went to the toilet and she’s planning to go home already.” Krystal said which Suho understood. He was not sure how she knew that he was actually looking for her.

Its past 12 midnight and their parents are starting to go home, even grandma and grandpa are bidding their goodbyes already as they needed to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter