FIVE

There's a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FIVE

“So what’s the plan?” Eunji asked as she’s now settled in front of Suho. Right now, she’s actually thankful that she was able to drag Bomi and Naeun with her to Cecilia’s as her eyes almost popped out from the sockets when she saw the 9 cousins inside Cecilia’s with Taeyeon.

“To be honest, we haven’t got anything yet.” Suho replied with a sigh which made Eunji shut her eyes.

“I first planned to let Tris write something but I realized I might drag Chick to this so I can’t do that.” Eunji said.

“A La Mode’s online site crashed because of excessive comments from people.” Baekhyun shared which just made Suho rest his elbows on the table and lean his head to his closed fist.

“Not only A La Mode, I think the entire Kim Empire online sites, KxE, KETex and KEMA all crashed and is being fixed by the IT team until now.” Taeyeon said as her hands kept on click on her phone.

Eunji can’t believe that such crappy article can cause into something like this.

“Seriously?!” Lay gasp as he was busy scrolling on his phone.

“What’s up?” Chanyeol asked.

“Check on Plat’s website.”

Everyone immediately got their phones to check….

And it didn’t take good 10 seconds before curses were heard around the area. It was good that Cecilia’s was exclusive for them today.

“I am seriously suggesting for us to file a case against Plat.” Taeyeon said as she threw her phone on the table.

“They can use freedom of information against us.” Baekhyun retorted.

“This is stalking and invasion of privacy.” Kyungsoo countered.

“They can still use press freedom since they’re legit news source.”

“Damn it!”

“They seemed to be following both Eunji and Suho everywhere now.” Bomi said as she continued to scroll.

“The amount of comments they gained with an article posted 10 minutes ago is….” Naeun can’t even finish her sentence.

KIM JUNMYEON AND JUNG EUNJI SPOTTED ENTERING CECILIA’S WITH FRIENDS AND COUSINS, A MEET UP?

“Rong Gu is getting on my nerves.” Baekhyun muttered.

“Plat has been acting sht when they weren’t able to win the outstanding online website last year…” Sehun said.

“They’re full of gossips since last year so what do they expect.” Jongin added. It was an annual awards night for social networking and websites and A La Mode’s online site bagged the outstanding online website last year and it was just newly established. Plat was hoping for a grand slam last year so they had a huge disappointment.

“I would suggest that we should let Eunji and Suho decide on this alone and just support them on whatever. This is not just any usual dating scandal that involves Kim Empire, people are so interest of Suho’s life ever since he was announced to take over Kim Empire in a few years so that makes this so big. Eunji has always been a darling of the crowd when it comes to the fashion industry so that adds on this.” Minseok spoke and everyone listened to what he said. Being the oldest among the cousins, they all listen to him when he speaks always gets to consider his thoughts on everything.

“I am so sorry.” They were silent when Suho suddenly blurted those words.

“Hey you don’t have to, paparazzi have been finding ways to stain your name, you’ve kept such good records ever since and this is the only way they can get into you.” Jongdae tried to console him which just made him shut his eyes close. He can feel Jongin’s palm caressing his back as the second to the youngest was seated beside him.

“Grandma and grandpa found out about the scandal, sooner or later my mom’s gonna find out as well… this is doomed.” If this was Suho two years ago, he would have cried and have self-pity already but no, this is a braver, bolder and fiercer Suho was able to handle physical, emotional, social and all kinds of pains when he finally entered the Kim Empire to train for his future role so he can’t back out from this clash with the media.

“I can’t believe this… what is happening with my mom?!” Eunji suddenly blurted in the middle of the drama of the cousins which her get their attention.

“Don’t tell me something’s up again…” Chanyeol mumbled.

“Augh!” Eunji threw her phone on the table. Everyone ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter