FOURTEEN

There's a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOURTEEN

“It’s been some time since I went clubbing.” Suho said as they roam around the infamous high end club, Ruby is very famous for its night parties being attended by rich and famous personalities.

“This is insane!” Eunji commented as the party lights and music just had her bop. Earlier, they just asked Aina that they’re leaving already then she and Suho changed into pants for a comfortable partying.

“Let’s go to the second floor! I reserved a table there!” Sehun said as he got hold of his girlfriend to not lost her to the stuffy crowd. Suho on the other hand can see Eunji trying to fit in since they entered the right door entrance where the people are crowding more. He took initiative to pull her by the wrist to help her out of the crowd. He can hear Eunji mumble a ‘thanks’ which just made him nod.

“I didn’t expect to see Suho here! I thought you’re the only one coming!” Pan said, one of the most famous bartenders in Ruby.

“Sehun pulled me here, it’s nice meeting you again Pan.” Suho replied. The cousins usually comes to Ruby during their university days and has been coming here frequently, it’s just Suho who most of the time pass with the invite because he gets so busy.

“And I can see your special girls are around…” Pan noticed Eunji and Krystal seated making them stand and greet him.

“Lovely ladies here… so what should I get you guys? I came out of the bar counter for a while…” Pan asked.

“Give us the usual, how about you girls?”

“House drink.” Eunji said immediately which caught everyone in the table off guard.

“Are you serious?!” Krystal gasp. She knows the girl is some kind of a drinker but… house drink?

“We’ve got 70-30 alcohol for the house drink tonight, are you sure?” Pan asked, he knows there are girls who got good tolerance for alcohol but the house drink for tonight is somewhat… really heavy since it’s a special party night.

“Yes it’ll be fine… how about you Krystal?” Eunji replied as if it was the simplest thing. Krystal just settled for a manhattan.

“Okay then, coming right up!” Pan then excused to get the drinks.

 

“Wow Eunji, I never imagined you’ll be ordering a house drink.” Sehun can’t help but comment, it just made Eunji shrug.

“Eunji’s a drinker so let’s just let her.” Krystal said with a chuckle, she knows the girl’s not messing up a lot when she’s drinking.

“Come on guys, we’re here for party right? So let’s enjoy the night and it wouldn’t be complete without heavy drinks. We’re all stressed out with work so….” Eunji batted her eyebrows as she stood up and pulled Krystal and they made their way to the dance floor. Suho and Sehun can only shake their head.

“Eunji’s really something….” Sehun commented.

“I thought she doesn’t party this much though…” Suho replied as they scanned the dance floor to spot the girls.

“Krystal’s a party girl type but she doesn’t really drink so it’ll be fine…”

The drinks arrived and the girls returned to the table, now totally hyped up.

“Oooh.. this tastes good!” Eunji said as she sipped on her drink.

“Let me.” Krystal got the glass and took a sip did the thumbs up.

Drinks just kept on coming in and everyone started to get into deeper conversation.

“Auuugh!! I’ve never felt so satisfied!” Suho said as he took a gulp of his drink. The usual drink they order is on 60:40 in alcohol but now, Suho’s already drinking the same drink Eunji got.

“This is why you leave your office for some time hyung! Didn’t we promise that our social life shouldn’t be affected but you’re the one whose giving it up.” Sehun replied with a sad tone. He’s the closest to Suho and he knows the struggle the guy is feeling with the company on his shoulders.

“I’m sorry okay? I’ll make it up to you guys.” Suho got another shot.

“Which is better, this or this?” Eunji suddenly blurted as she compared two shot glasses with different drinks.

“The left one is good, try it!” Krystal said as she took another shot.

“I need to go to the toilet, excuse me.” Suho got up to try to find his way to the toilet, a little wobbly as they’ve been drinking for quite some time now, and drinking even from the Funtania party didn’t help.

 

“Aaaaaahh thiiisss iiis the besssst!” Eunji raised her glass and got it in one shot. Krystal and Sehun laughed as they clapped their hands to cheer for their friend.

Moments later, Suho returned and instead of sitting on his spot, he fell right into the vacant spot beside Eunji, he’s too drunk.

“Yaaaah Kim Junmyeon it’s hot!” Eunji whined as she tried to push him away as he was too close.

“I think we should call it a night, I’ll go pay.” Suho suggested, he may be drunk but he can still think straight… at the very least.

“No hyung I got it tonight…” Sehun stopped him.

“Let’s go after dancing a little, come on!” Krystal said as she stood up and pulled her boyfriend to the first floor dance floor where the people are being too crowded already.

“Eunji?” Suho called the girl out.

“Let me finish this, we got two glasses left.” Eunji said as she reached for the two glasses which made Suho try to open his eyes wide to see clearly, the girl’s actually planning to drink it all the way.

“Yaaah! You call yourself a girl?!”

“You don’t care!” Eunji gave him a glare and drank the first glass. She was about to follow the second glass when Suho grabbed it and got it all the way down.

“Ooohhh Mr. Kim…. Let’s go dance!” Eunji has completely lost it as she stood up and pulled Suho to follow the couple who got lost in the dance floor already.

“Thiiisss issss sooo greeaat!” Eunji kept on shouting as they started dancing along as she still holds Suho who got so affected by that final glass. It was 100% alcohol.

The dance floor was so crowded as people can already touch each other. Eunji can feel someone has kept on bumping her back and it makes her uncomfortable. She kept on adjusting her position but the guy kept on getting near. She wanted to turn to look at him but it was just too crowded.

Suho can feel Eunji’s stiffening beside him. It didn’t take two seconds for him to understand the situation. He shifted his position to exchange with Eunji and unconsciously hugged her with one arm to keep her close to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter