여덟

Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally the day!

The day all juniors had been anticipating. The day of their trip to Rome!

Minji woke up earlier than her alarm and she went to shower without hesitation. Usually she would try to shower as late as possible as the water was too cold for her. However, she didn't bother about that today as she was so excited to finally leave the country for the first time. When she was finally done, she went to put on her outfit that was neatly hung by her yesterday.

She put on a pair of ripped-jeans and a floral blouse. Minji double checked everything in her room in case she left something and when she was satisfied, she took her french blue sling bag and grabbed her phone before heading out of her room. She made sure to tidy up her bed first before she left because she will be leaving her house for a week.

"Someone is early today." Her mother teased as she walked pass her down the stairs. "Good morning to you too, Mum." Minji replied back and followed her mother to the kitchen.

"So, is everything ready? Did you double checked everything?" Mrs. Kang asked of concerning. She was a bit worried if her daughter might left something as Mrs. Kang herself won't be able to send it to her because they'll be five thousand miles away. However, the teenage girl nodded assuring her mother that she made sure she left nothing.

After the whole family had their breakfast, Minji bid her parents goodbye. Mr. Kang gave her addition money just in case as he too was worried on her daughter's leave. She is the only child in their family, so if anything happens to her, there'll be no one left.

When she was finally out of her house, she saw Changkyun across the street talking to his mother and Minji waved at him when their eyes met. The male waved back and did a handsign, calling her over. They had plan to go to school together as it will be easier. Minji hugged her parents for the last time before walking over to Changkyun's with her luggage.

"Really? You guys got matching shoes?" Yoona scoffed when she saw the couple wearing matching blue sneakers. The two chuckled and got in the car, Yoona offered to drive as she needed to head to her university early for today. When the two finally arrived at school, they noticed how everyone was eyeing them from top to bottom.

Minji didn't like where this was going, she hated rumours and she hoped they would create none about her and Changkyun on the whole trip. She knew exactly why all the juniors were looking at the both of them, it was because of the shoes.

She rolled her eyes, are wearing matching shoes really a crime? She ignored them and pulled Changkyun to walk and report to the teacher in charge of their attendance. The teacher handed the two a pass each and they were told to hand their passports to her. Minji squealed as she got out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter