일곱

Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Minji?"

"Yeah?"

"Since when did you started dating?" Changkyun asked, Minji fell silent for seconds before she finally decided to answer. The two were currently behind her house at the yard as they claimed to have nothing to do for the day. So, they lied down on the grass and stare at the sky. Luckily they decided to do this when it was almost time for the Sun to sink.

"Two years ago." Minji answered shortly, she didn't know why she didn't feel like continuing this topic. "That's all? Come on, you must have tons of stories." Changkyun scoffed at her.

"Well, what do you want to hear?"

"Tell me how you met him, why was he so special, what made you wanted to date, was he your first kiss?"

All of his questiones were fine for Minji except the last one. She didn't know why, her heart felt heavy at the last question as if she was worried of something. She was silent again until she finally snapped out of it. "Hmm, lets see." She put one hand under her chin. "I was a freshman in high school and he was a sophomore." she stopped for a while and took a glance at Changkyun.

However, the boy had his eyes on the sky so Minji thought it was alright if she continued. "I was in the same class as Hyungwon and well, we met a lot of times. I always caught him staring at me whenever he was with Hyungwon by the lockers. Then, one morning he greeted me and man, it was awkward." Minji chuckled but the boy beside her stayed silent.

"After that we talked more and Hyungwon even told me how Wonho would always talk about me, and he said that we should just date and that'll be easy for both him and Kihyun." This time, Minji noticed Changkyun wasn't looking at the sky anymore but her instead. "Three months later he asked me out and well, I don't think you want to hear that, it's boring." the girl said.

"That's basically it, we've dated for two years and he wasn't all that special to me. He is, but not to that extend you get me don't you?" Minji looked at Changkyun as she couldn't understand herself. "He's very caring, he treated me very nicely for two years straight. He always knew when I seem to face difficulties. I really llike him." Minji stated, she cleared as it felt weird to be talking about her boyfriend.

"Enough about me, we've been talking about that all day." Minji said and glanced at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter