하나

Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue, oh how she loves that colour so much. Today's sky was a perfect colour of light blue, the colour that symbolises peace and serenity. It's a very calming colour, how you can feel at ease almost immediately when your eyes caught the colour. A perfect colour to describe the upcoming summer break for this year.

The blue enthusiast girl walked silently to her class early in the morning. Books in her hands, looking blankly straight ahead as she walked, not to mention walking alone at such an hour. For sure, she wouldn't want to be called as a nerd as she was not an expert in Mathematics nor was she a genius for Science. However, she was great at History and Korean Language.

She was not that typical kind of girl in those romance novels you read where the girl is always the weak, shy and all cute. No. She was just a normal highschool girl, who's doing fine in school.

Just as she dragged her feet to her class along the very lonely hallway, she bumped into someone who she assumed was running because it hit her hard. The two students fell down on the floor, with her books all over the floor. Cliché. They both muttered a 'sorry' as all normal people would do when they just carelessly made someone fall.

However, the girl couldn't bother to look at the person-at-fault's face as her mind was still set on reaching her class. As soon as she got on her feet, she turned away from the student and walked away.

The student on the other hand, just stood there feeling guilty thinking she must be angry towards him or she was probably in a bad mood and he just made it worse, so it's better for her to not look at him unless things would turn ugly.

The male watched until the girl made a sharp turn and disappeared at the hallway, he sighed and was about to leave the hallway when something caught his eyes. He squinted his eyes to get a closer look at the object on the floor, he kneeled down and picked the object up. "A bracelet." He mumbled before keeping it in his pocket as his friends were shouting for him.

"FINALLY! SUMMER!!"

All students shouted loudly as soon as they hear the last bell for the day rings. The teacher had to tell the students to shut up with a threat of keeping them in the school grounds. When they finally quiet down, the teacher inhaled a deep breath for a reminder.

"I hope to see you after summer with new visions, and let's not forget those who are joining the trip to remember the date and time of our departure. Other than that, have a great summer ahead!" The students yelled another set of excitement before thanking the teacher and left the class full of glee.

Minji too were like the others, excited for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter