서른 다섯

Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Actually, I have something to tell you as well."

As soon as Hyungwon finished his story, it was the girl's turn. All heads turned to Jungyeon as she said. She didn't bother to look at anyone else but she focused her attention on Minji, and when she caught her eyes she looked away. Guilt was eating her alive. She felt bad for telling her now when she was obviously breaking up with her boyfriend.

"Before I tell you this, I just need you to know that I'm so sorry for keeping this from you." Jungyeon said and placed both of her hands above Minji's hand on the table. Minji used her free hand and reassured her that it was fine. She would have to know whatever she was keeping, one day eventually. So, there was literally not escape for her.

"Remember when we went shopping after I called you and you told me you were at the library?" Jungyeon started and Minji nodded her head as she remembered the scene perfectly. "Wait, you two went shopping without me?" Chaeyoung interrupted when Jungyeon was about to continue causing the girl to receive a glare from her side.

"Anyway, I was about to tell you something when suddenly you saw Irene and Wonho walking together and that was when you two had your first fight." Jungyeon stopped, catching her breath. "To tell you the truth, I've seen the two of them before when I was out with my brother. I wanted to ask you if you knew that Wonho might have a sister or a cousin but then they were being too close to be blood related."

"And just know that I'm feeling so bad right now for only telling you this, now when you two are obviously breaking apart." Jungyeon sighed, it was full of upset. "I'm fine, Jungyeon. At least you're telling me now." Minji positively said as she flashed a smile at her friend. By now, she didn't know if she should be angry or not at Wonho.

"To be honest I don't think it's going to be easy to break up with him." Minji voiced out causing everyone to focus on her. "What do you mean?" Chaeyoung asked, she was quite worried if Minji actually loved Wonho still, after what he did. "He wouldn't agree to it when we talked at school. I'm not sure how I can make it clear to him." Minji sighed it was a current biggest worry.

"I would ask Hyungwon to do it for me but then again he failed once." Minji teased causing the tall male to scoff. "Also, this is our problem so I think I have to solve it anyway." Minji then continued as a small smile played on her lips.

It was hard for her actually, not because she loved him. She didn't love him anymore the way she used to, the feelings were different now. She didn't hate him as well, she just couldn't bring herself to. She was stuck in the middle. She hated him for cheating on her for years, all the lies he told her. However, she still care for him and it softened her when Hyungwon told her that he actually loved her for real.

After the four of them were done with their discussion, it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter