서른 일곱

Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a lie if Minji said that school went off fine, of course it did not. She kept getting looks and whispers from students and apprantly for her the thing had gotten easier for her to ignore, especially with the help of her tall so-called bodyguard. Whenever Hyungwon was around her, it was quite easy for her to ignore the rumours she stumbled upon.

However, when the guy decided to go missing, she found it hard for her to hold back the urge from debating with those rumours. It stung her ears, how they kept spreading and making up false stories.

"Ugh, I swear, if I hear another stupid story, I'll rip their hairs off on the spot."

Jungyeon groaned as she sat down across Minji and Chaeyoung. She purposedly slammed her tray of food on the table to make the other students shut their mouths from talking about Minji. She glared at some of them before munching down her lunch. "If this is hard for you, imagine how Minji is going through this." Chaeyoung voiced out.

"She's fine, she has me."

A male's voice chipped in as he sat down next to Jungyeon and started eating his lunch. The girls rolled their eyes since they were never close with Hyungwon before, but ever since everything happened, they somehow become what you can call close.

Hyungwon ignored the looks he was getting from the girls as it was his thing to bother girls, it had always been. However, he couldn't ignore the nasty looks he was getting from the rest of the students. The rumour he hated the most was the part where suddenly he had become Minji's boyfriend. I mean I know I fooled around with her a lot, but taking her away from her boyfriend? That's just low. He said.

"Don't you have friends?" Chaeyoung asked as she couldn't understand since when did their group had a male in it. "I do and you girls are one of them." He replied cheekily with a sarcastic smile and continued eating.

"You've been quiet, why? Did they made a stupid rumour again and every stupid person bought it?" Chaeyoung asked as she nudged Minji by her side. Minji gave her a small smile, lately her mind had been occupied. Occupied with decisions she should do. She wanted to settle everything in her life fast, so it wouldn't bother her studies.

What Changkyun said to her was really bothering her. It wasn't a bad thing, at least he was being honest. She was rather bothered with herself, she couldn't give herself a definite answer. She was in a dilemma. Heck, Minji couldn't even understand herself why was it so hard for her to decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter