열 여섯

Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Am I late?"

Minji looked to her left as she heard a familiar voice greeting her, she looked at him while he greeted her with a smile and with his hands kept behind his back. A surprise for her? Maybe. The girl's face finally lit and her lips automatically formed a smile as soon as she sees him. She walked towards him and the two hugged each other in front of her doorsteps.

"Just in time." She answered in between their hug. "Well, this is fo you." He said as he broke the hug and handed her a bouquet of flowers, most of the colours there were blue and pink. She chuckled at his choices of flowers as she took it from him. "You know you don't have to." Minji grinned as she sniffed the flowers he gave.

"I feel bad since we're actually going to my choice of university on our anniversary." Wonho said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Not to mention, that we might encounter those two rats." He added causing Minji to chuckle. Wonho was always annoyed every time Kihyun and Hyungwon was around when the two went out on a date.

The two males, expecially Hyungwon would always do what ever it takes to break her and Wonho apart from touching each other. He was doing it for fun, to actually ticked the elder off. Plus, he would always pretend to flirt with Minji causing Wonho to get even more irritated. Boys.

"Lets go." Wonho said as he took the girl's hand and they both walked towards his car. Minji didn't actually mind going to Hongik University for a date because she had no plans for their anniversary either. Soon enough, the couple drove away leaving an empty spot in front of her house as a person stared at it.

He had been watching the whole scene from the moment he opened the windows to his room. At first, he saw the girl across sitting alone so he wanted to yell for her, telling her to come by but he stopped when he saw a car coming. Then, he continued to observe in raging jelousy at the contact between the couple.

After a while of driving, the finally arrived at the university. It was big and Minji couldn't help but to stare in awe. When they finally stopped and parked the car, Minji felt quite odd to walk around the university. First, because she was still a highschool student and all the students at the university were older than her, so it was odd.

She followed Wonho as he wander around the place to see where everything was situated, it was also an open day where the new students who came are being introduced to the clubs they have there for co-curricular activites.

In her head, Minji was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter