Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minji! Wake up, you lazyhead!"

Chaeyoung hit the named girl with a pillow right on her face whilst she was soundly asleep. Immediately, Minji shot her eyes open at the shock. She groaned and shot lasers at the short-haired girl. Minji rolled her eyes and lied on her bed again, she tried to reach for the blanket and cover herself from all the ruckus.

However, Jungyeon was faster than her and together, she and Chaeyoung pulled the blanket away from the girl's reach. Minji reopened her eyes and made an angry face. She really wanted to sleep since the teacher gave them a free time for the day.

"Girls, let m-"

"Oh my god, you've been sleeping for three hours straight and plus another five in the plane-"

"That's like 8 hours! You've had enough."

Chaeyoung added from Jungyeon's sentence. Minji didn't want to listen, she was about to lie down again on her comfortable bed until her friends pulled her off the bed. She groaned and soon enough she wasn't sleepy anymore. She eyed the two who were giggling at the her situation. "I'm blaming you two if I can't sleep tonight." she grumbled and went to the bathroom to wash.

As soon as she stepped out she saw her friends smiling at her, as if they were eagerly waiting for her to be done. "What?" Minji asked tiredly. "Let's head to the pool!" They said simultaneously, Minji can't even disagree with them when they were literally clinging on both side of her legs. They were repeating the same word, over and over. "Please."

She sighed loudly and took a deep breath as she was quite stressed at their attitude. "Fine!" she groaned and the two girls high-fived each other. Minji went through her suitcase and put on a pair of shorts and a plain black, short-sleeved shirt. Fortunately, the teacher had told the students not to wear anything revealing and innapropriate throughout the trip.

So, it's a no no for bikinis. Thank God.

The three girls head out of their hotel room, Minji made sure they took one of the cards or else they'll be stuck outside the whole day. She shook her head at her friends' excitement to go to the pool. She wasn't feeling as enthusiats as they were because she could still feel the fatigue in her system.

When they reached the pool section which was on the ground floor, they were shocked to see it was crowded with juniors from their highschool! Minji and her friends turned to look at each other for a while before shrugging their shoulders and continue to head to the pool. Fortunately there was an empty chaise lounger for the three girls to put their bags.

Chaeyoung and Jungyeon immediately jumped inside the pool and Minji went to put all of their bags away. She shook her head at them and laughed as they looked like children.

She sat down and looked at her friends having fun in the pool for a while, she wasn't scared of the water she just didn't know how to swim? She knew that even if she threw herself in the pool she wouldn't drown because the water level was only above her chest, so it was safe. She kept thinking whether she should go inside the water or not.

"Hey hey hey~"

Minji turned her gaze away from her friends and towards the voice, she saw Changkyun standing next to her in a grey t-shirt and a pair of three-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter