아홉

Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Changkyun?"

The named male shook his head and finally dragged his attention to the girl next to him, he didn't even realise they were already closing to the check-in point. After they were done with the airport securities, the two went to sit at any available spot while waiting for their plane to be ready to board.

"Why are you so quiet? You haven't say anything ever since we arrived at school."

Changkyun looked at Minji as she stared at him, waiting for an answer. What was he suppose to say? Why did you two kissed? Why did you date him? Don't you know th-

"See? You're spacing out again." Minji said and waved her hand in front of his face. "Ah, I think I'm just sleepy." Changkyun sheepishly smiled hoping that she'll buy his reply. Minji took a look at him closely before finally agreeing to his words. She lean backwards on her seat as she got bored waiting for the plane, usually the two would talk none stop but the boy seemed tired.

Out of a sudden, Changkyun got surprised by the girl's action. She slung one of her left leg on top him and positioned it properly, she then took a picture of their shoes. The boy just stared at her, puzzled at her strange behaviour. Minji retreated her leg from him and continue to play with her phone, ignoring the boy next to him.

After a few minutes of waiting, they finally heard the announcement that they are ready to board the plane and leave the country. Minji almost jumped on her feet and left Changkyun all alone again, but she held it back and pulled the boy to walk faster next to her. He might be tired, but she wasn't and there's no compromisation with her especially not when she's very excited.

The teacher had briefed them earlier, the seats they were allowed to pick in the plane with whoever they want to partner up with as long as they don't take other passangers' seats.

Changkyun and Minji almost fought on who get to sit next to the window. As Minji thought he was tired, she was about to take the window's seat when he suddenly squeezed in and sit on her supposedly seat. Minji hit his arm a few times until she was finally tired and also because it was finally time to fly, but again she hit his arm.

"Oh my god, look!" Changkyun's voice squeaked as he looked at his arm which was now as red as a tomato. Minji hit the same spot again and the boy winced. "I wanted that seat ever since they announced the trip!" Minji said and wanted to hit his arm again, but Changkyun moved it away from her and Minji slapped his stomach instead.

After they were finally stable in the air, 30 000 feet above grounds, Minji finally felt sleepiness taking over her system. She had stayed up almost all night because she couldn't sleep as she was too excited for the trip yesterday and she woke up extra early today. So, since she wasn't doing anything it was only logical she finally felt sleepy.

Minutes later she stuffed her earphones to her ears and leaned on her seat, soon enough she fell asleep. Changkyun who was about to tell her to take a look at the scenery out the window finally realised that the girl was asleep. He caught himself smiling and pulled the girl closer to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter