다섯

Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five days until the trip to Rome, the eternal city. Minji was by far the most excited among her friends because she had never been overseas before. Bonus point, she's going out of the country for the first time with her friends! How fun is that? It's like a girlfriends-getaway except they're stuck with other students as well, but scratch that.

"Jungyeon, I have a problem. I don't think my bag could make it. "

Minji said with a crying voice on the phone. She heard a sigh coming from her friend at the end of the line. "Need I to remind you that Mr. Fluffypants is not an obligation to bring." Jungyeon stated. "But I can't sleep without it!" Minji gasped, "Okay, why don't you try and take it out of the bag and pack some clothes first? Then, you put Mr. Fluffypants in." Jungyeon suggested, rubbing her temples at her friend's childishness.

Minji told her friend to wait as she packed all of her clothes neatly and it was all good until there was no space left for her dear teddybear. "Jungyeon! This is a major problem! Mr. Fluffypants won't fit!!" she yelled in her phone. "That's good, it means you can't bring that furry monster!" Jungyeon laughed evilly. Minji grumbled and hung up the phone while her friend continued to laugh.

"But Wonho gave this to me..." she stated as she lift the huge sized teddybear up. "Oh well, sorry Wonho." she said to herself as she placed the bear back on her bed. Minji zipped up her luggage and placed it beside her door so she won't forget it.

Just when she was done, she heard her phone ringing. She picked it up without even bothering to look at the ID. "Jungyeon, if you're going to lau-"

"Hey, it's me Changkyun."

"Oh hey, I though it was my friend. So, what's up?" Minji quickly covered. "Yea, I was wondering if you're free right now because I need to buy something at the mall and I kinda need a company." he said. "Sure, why not?" Minji agreed and she could hear him smiling over the phone. "Nice, see you in five." he said and they both hung up.

Minji changed her outfit and walked downstairs to only found Changkyun at her doorsteps, she opened the door and greeted him. Both of them could feel the awkwardness around them is slowly disappearing.

They talked a lot throughout the whole way to the mall, most of them are about the lifestyles in US and Korea. When they finally arrived, Minji was suddenly curious at what was the thing he needed to buy.

"You didn't even tell me what you were buying." she cooed.

"Sneak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter