마흔한

Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue, it was the colour of today's sky. It was bright and the weather was cool as it was autumn. The sky reminded her of the summer seven years ago she spent in Korea. Ah, senior year. She thought to herself as she wandered around the streets of Rome, capital of Italy. It had also been seven years since she last went here, that is with all of her friends.

Friends, it made the 25-year-old Minji laughed. After what happened on graduation, Minji left everything she tried to build behind, in Korea and she tried to forget about everything. Apparently, she too received a scholarship like him but it was in a different location. Nonetheless, it was one of her dream countries.

Sure it was hard for her to erase everything, or at least she tried to. However, Minji figured out crying over everything won't change anything. She won't get to become a lawyer, she won't get to live her dreams of travelling and she won't certainly get him back.

So, one day she woke up and realised how much of time she wasted and it was time she moved on and she did. She swallowed everything in, and kept all those memories locked in. Kang Minji became a new person. She didn't change her personality, it was just that she kept those hindrance behind and she moved on.

"Minji!"

The named girl woke up from her daydream to see a male walking towards her with two cups of coffee in his hands. She could tell it was coffee because of the aroma she inhaled, oh how she loved the scent.

"Were you daydreaming about us again?" he teased as he placed the cups of coffee on the table and sat across her. Minji snickered before taking a sip of the coffee. The male shrugged his shoulders and did the same, however he kept his gaze at the girl and was anticipating her comments on the drink.

"Ah, this feels nice." they both said simultaneously.

Minji tore her gaze from her cup of coffee and towards the male in front of her. She managed to caught him chuckling in front of her which caused her to become dumbfounded of what was amusing him.

"I knew you were going to say that." He chuckled before looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter