SuBer

Everyone's Llama

Suho thought he would never be able to love again after his last relationship didn't work out so hot. He was dating his long time girlfriend Victoria and was going to propose to her on their 5th anniversary when he caught her kissing with her ex Changmin. He thought his life was over. He was committed to spend the rest of his with her. Grow old with her. Have children's together and be there for each other. But he thought wrong. Why was life so unfair?

Amber just broke up with her boyfriend Minho when she saw him with another girl. But that didn't stop her from smiling and thinking positive. Maybe fate has other plans for her. Maybe she wasn't supposed to be with Minho in the first place. Oh well. What's done is done.

Amber was walking down the streets of Busan when she saw a handsome man about to take his own life by jumping down the bridge.

Amber POV

Is he stupid? Who's stupid enough to do that? Whatever it's none of my business.

But being the person she is she just had to help. 

Amber: ahjusshi! Ahjusshi! 

Suho: ahjusshi? I am not even in my thirties yet!

Suho's plan of suicide didn't go as plan when a boy called him ahjussi. But when the boy came closer he realized it was a she instead. 

Amber: ahjusshi your problem whatever it is isn't worth your life!

Suho: what's with the ahjusshi? I'm not even 25 yet.

Amber: ooops my bad. But taking your life for a problem instead worth it.

Suho: it is when you catch your girlfriend cheating one you with her ex and just when you were going to propose.

Amber: oh then sorry about what happened but maybe date has other plans for you too!

Suho: what do you mean too?

Amber: I just broke up with my boyfriend for cheating 

Suho: you don't seem to sad about it.

Amber: because fate has other plans for me and probably you too. Come on let's go get chocolate that will heal your broken heart.

Without waiting for Suho's answer Amber took his hand and dragged him to the nearest bakery. A shock went through Suho as she took hold of his hands. Near had this happened to him before. Not even when he was dating Victoria. Weird. But the weirder thing was that he didn't say no well maybe because she didn't wait for him to answer but it was still weird. Suho just followed her as she lead him to the Cupids Cafe.

The little cafe had toms of goods inside. Cakes of every sorts and lots of sweets. Amber ordered a mini chocolate cake and some chocolate shake to go with it. Suho just watched as she did everything. From ordering to sitting to talking to eating. But he didn't know her name.

Suho: excuse me but what's your name?

Amber: oh I forgot I'm Amber you?

Suho: I'm Suho. By the way Amber aren't you a little young to be hanging out with strangers at 8 in the evening?

Amber: you sound like my mom but no I'm 19 in old enough to handle myself plus I have a black belt in taekwondo in case anyone wants to mess with me. And you looked like you needed help and I love helping!

Suho: huh you sure are talkative. Are you always this nice to strangers?

Amber: maybe

They chatted for a while til Kyungsoo told them they were closing. Time passed by so quickly they didn't notice anything. They bid goodbyes and went their way.

Suho didn't realize he was smiling till his little brother told him. He was smiling his real smile for the first time since Victoria. All thanks to a 19 year old stranger he met by the bridge. She was so positive even after a break up that was a rare sight too.

Suho soon found himself thinking about the tomboyish girl everyone once and now. He couldn't help it. She was unique. Amber on the other hand kept thinking if meeting Suho was fates doing.

Sometimes they would meet up in the middle of the street. Then they would greet each other and part away. Could strangers fall in love? Then Amber met him again on t.v. All these months that she hadn't he was busy becoming an idol. Amber was scouted in SM after they saw her dancing on the street. She was so excited nervous and scared. She didn't know Suho was in SM as well till she debuted as a rapper for fx. 

Suho: Amber!

Amber: Suho ahjusshi what are you doing here?

Suho: yah! I'm only 21! 

Amber: so you're three years older than me?

Suho: huh? I thought you said you were 19

Amber: hehe I was lying a tad bit.Anyways answer my question

Suho: for your information I'm the leader of EXO what are you doing here?

Amber: rapper of fx.

Suho: nice meeting you again Amber. Maybe it's fate. *winks*

Amber: sure *smirks*

After that day the began seeing more and more of each other. Members noticed that their leader would come back home super late and super happy maybe even happier than Chanyeol. That was creepy.

Kyungsoo: spit it hyung

Suho: spit what?

Baekhyun: coming home late super duper happy which is creepy.

Kai: are you doing you know what secretly

Suho: no I was just hanging out with a friend.

Sehun: Amber noona?

Suho: yeah how you know?

Sehun: Amber's so funny. Amber's dance is so cool. The way you look at her when she's performing. Just confess hyung.

Sehun was right. He should. It's been almost a year since he met Amber. Almost a year since Victoria. Almost a year since the day he secretly fell for a stranger that helped him.

Sehun: you think he's gonna do it?

Kai: wanna bet?

Sehun: sure I bet yes

Kai: no he's still stuck on my cousin. 

Sehun: what's the wage?

Kai: servant for a month.

Sehun: deal

Sehun and Kai waited patiently for Suho to come out. 

Kai: Sehun my slave get ready for dirty work.

But just as he said that Amber also came out and they shared a quick kiss. Thankfully it was dark or paparazzi would catch them.

Sehun: what did you say my slave? Get ready to serve your master.

Suho was happy. Amber was happy. They began as strangers and fell in love a long the way. Suho thought he would never be able to fall in love that is until he met Amber. Amber who believe fate had other plans for her was definitely right. They were meant for each other.