OnBer

Everyone's Llama

Key: Lee Jinki! What do you think you're doing?

Onew: umm calling my girlfriend?

Key: which one?

Onew: the fifth one I think. I promised to call her since I haven't talked to her in ages.

Key: oh my gosh hyung how many girls are you going to date at once? You've even beat Jonghyun hyung high score.

Yep. Lee Jinki was a player. No one would have suspected that at all from the innocent looking leader of Shinee. He didn't look like the type that could seduce girls but boy was he good at it. Throwing some compliments here and there and a little wink was all it took for the girls to fall besides his feet. Jinki had a way with ladies. Sweet talking. That's how he got freaking hot and y girls all up on him. By sweet talking.

Him and Jonghyun were having a contest. To see who would have the most girlfriends in a week. Currently Onew was in the lead with twenty while Jonghyun had eighteen. Love was a game to them. Love was nothing more than a game to them. To Jonghyun it was so that he could show off his muscles. Onew? It was trash.

Onew: baby... you know how much I missed you? 

Taeyeon: no. How much do you miss me? *giggles*

Onew: more than words could express.

Taeyeon: then give me a kiss.

Onew: over the phone?

Taeyeon: yes

Onew: alright. Muah.

Oh my gosh. Why are girls so annoying like this? Onew keep your head in the game. 

Taeyeon: baby you're so cute

Onew: not cuter than you.

Onew covered the phone with his hands so that Taeyeon won't be able to hear him. He whispers to Jonghyun to play his part.

Jonghyun: Hyung!!! Come make food we're hungry!

Onew: tell Key to make it. Can't you see I'm talking with my baby?

Taeyeon giggled as she heard her boyfriend. He really did missed her.

Jonghyun: Key is shopping! Palli hyung Taeminnie is going to eat me alive!

Onew: baby they need me. I have to go make those idiots food. Don't get mad arraso?

Taeyeon: I won't baby. Text me later. Bye.

Onew: good job Jonghyun!

And he high fived his dongsaeng for doing a great job. This was how they rolled. Girlfriends call they talk a bit then a member comes in calling for them. Hang up and mission is completed.

This was the life of player...

Amber looked bored as she was watching t.v. No one was home except her. Krystal and Sulli had movies while Victoria was in China and Luna was filming a show. How boring... then her door bell rang. Who could it be? Was Victoria home from China? No she just left yesterday. Then Amber stood up to answer the door. She didn't expect her dino bro and Shinees leader to be here.

Amber: Oppa what are you guys doing here?

Jonghyun: what? We can be here?

Amber: I didn't mean that. Come in.

For some stinking reason Onew heart was beating very very fast. He didn't know why for he had never felt it before. They watched t.v., ate whatever they could find in the fridge, played games, and cracked corny jokes.

Amber why does my heart beat fast when I'm around you?

Onew Oppa I think I have a heart disease. It's beating too fast.

The time went by so fastthey didn't even realize it. Onew and Jonghyun bid their goodbyes and went home.

Minho: what's wrong hyung? You don't seem yourself.

Onew: Minho what happens when your heart beats really really fast when you're around a girl?

Minho: easy. Your in love with them.

Jonghyun: woah woah woah hold up. The guy who thinks love is trash is in love? With who?

Taemin: hyungs in love?

Key: about time. Now tell me who it is before I strangle you to death.

Onew: yah I'm still your hyung.

Key: whatever just tell us already.

Onew: I think I'm I'm in love with A-Amber.

Shinee: Amber??

Key: you better not hurt her or I'll skin you alive. I don't care if you're my hyung I'll still do it.

Taemin: I trust you with her hyung.

Minho: hurt Amber and I'll hurt you 

Jonghyun: make her cry and you're dead.

Onew: woah guys I thought you were on my side!!!

Krystal: eeeeekkkk Amber's in love with Onew Oppa!!

Amber: do you want the whole world to know?

Krystal: uh yes. The girl that thinks every boy is her brother is finally in love!

Shinee and fx teamed up to make the two confess. They had a plan.

Amber POV

Onew Oppa is sick? How come there's no one to look after him? I have to go.

Amber's sick? And alone? I have to go see her!

They ran out if their dorms and their members just watched the drama unfold. They were both panting and sweating running like fools to tend to their crushes. Then they met up with each other along the way.

Onew: Amber?

Amber: Onew?

OnBer: Shinee, fx!

So it was a bit awkward at first but they opened up.

Taemin: do you think our plan worked?

Luna: hopefully.

Key: just wait.

They waited for the to be couple to tell them of the great news. Man was it long....

Their patience paid off when they saw the OnBer couple holding hands and smiling like fools.

Shinee and fx: congratulations!!

The boy who thought love was trash and the girl who thought every boy who liked her was her brother fell in love with each other...

 

 

 

Shinee Ber is ready!!!! Next is JongBer! Going by oldest to youngest... enjoy!!!