KaiBer

Everyone's Llama

Kai POV

It's hard being idol, especially when you have a girlfriend,and she's an idol too. Sometimes I wish I was just a normal civilian living my own life, dating freely, and no paparazzi. But I can't since I'm an idol. I have to watch every step. One wrong move and everyone will know your mistake. I just wish I could hug and kiss my girlfriend freely. Not worrying about anyone out there. But it can't happen since I'm an idol. Not that I'm complaining. 

Suho: Kai! Stop daydreaming! We have to practice. 

Kai: arraso I'm coming

Kai and s went into the van to their company. Kai wasn't his self after there was a scandal about his girlfriend and another namja. He couldn't blame her though she was a social butterfly of SM. Everyone loved her. Everyone could easily hug her, talk to her and hang out with her. Not Kai. 

Amber was scared that someone might come up with a scandal and that would ruin Kai's reputation. Since he had just recently debuted. It was hard but they managed.

Suho was worried for his younger member. After that article came out he locked himself in his room. Only to come out when he was hungry which was rarely. He felt bad for his dongsaeng and he felt extra bad since he was the leader but couldn't do anything about it.

But Kai's mood soared at the sight of his tomboyish girlfriend waiting for him by the entrance. He ran to hug her with full energy.

Kai: I missed you Amber

Amber: I missed you too Kai

They started longingly into each other's eyes. It was full of love. Oh how much she's missed these adorable eyes that were staring at her. She longed for his warm hugs and his husky voice to tell her he loved her. It was all she wanted. But Amber had to let go of his hugs to hug the other members too or someone might spark a rumor.

Kai didn't want to but he knew what she was doing. He looked enraged as he saw her hug s. He wanted her hugs only for his self but that wasnt going to happen.

Sehun: noona I missed you!

Amber: I missed you to sehunnie!

Then Tao came up to her and gave her a surprise hug which really surprised her.

Chen: yah panda you better back off before Kai kills you later.

Tao: andwae! Noona will protect me right noona?

Amber: hehhe of course Taozi.

They entered the building. Kai made sure that Amber was close to him. He wanted to hold her hands but that might lead to rumors. Ugh!!

They went up the elevator to the second floor where EXO would be pr huacticing when all of a sudden the lights switched off.

Knowing Amber was scared of the dark he hugged to comfort her. The other members tried to call for help but Suho wouldn't let them.

Baekhyun:why not hyung?

Suho: let them have their moments for a while.

While pointing at Amber and Kai. The other members nodded their head and kept quiet. They all huddled into a corner to give them space. Good thing EXO m and k went separately or they wouldn't fit. 

Kai took hold of Amber's chin and lifted her head up. He saw his girlfriend scared face. You know you're so cute when your scared thought Kai. 

Amber: Kai Im scared

Kai: huh I know you act all tough but you're scared of the dark.

Amber: yah every one has their own fear Kim Jongin

Kai didn'answer but bent down to kiss her soft plump lips. She wasn't surprised anymore like the last time he kissed her. She was secretly hoping he would kiss her. 

 

Kai: You don't know how much I missed you Amber 

He moaned between kisses.

Amber: I've missed you more Kai

They went on about five minutes stopping each time to breathe. s watched as the second youngest member of EXO was making out with his girlfriend.*erts*

What they didn't know was that there was a camera in the elevator. After 20 minutes of being stuck in there they were finally out. Amber flushed in embarrassment as she walked out. EXO K had just witnessed her making out with her boyfriend!!

Lee Soo Man watched the scene in front of him. He was sad and happy at the same time. He was sad that they had to endure all that to hide their relationship from their fans. He was happy they had a moment. Now he needed to help. He called them in to his office.

Amber and Kai thought they were in trouble. Did he find out??

When they got there the first thing he said was "I Know"

Kai: sir please don't make us break up. 

LSM: who said I was?

Amber: huh?

LSM: I'm sorry you guys had to go through all that just to save your relationship so today at 3:00 we will announce KaiBer to the world. I hope you guys last long and babe many babies. But make sure you keep up the good work and make sure your relationship doesn't distract your work. That's all.

Kai and Amber were so happy. They ran all the way to the practice room to tell their members. Others looked at them weirdly and surprised became they were holding hands but they didn't care. They were too happy.

After they told their members they were all like "yay!" "We never knew our president has a soft spot for KaiBer!".

The meeting went smoothly. Theywere asked how long they dated to which Kai replied 5 months. 

Kai: I can finally kiss you in public(smirks)

Amber: who said you could?

Kai: I did

And leaned in for another kiss.