JungkookxAmber

Everyone's Llama

 "Noona! Noona! Wake up! You have 5 minutes till the bell!" 

What the? "Five minutes? Snap!" Amber rushed out of bed, quickly brushed her teeth, washed her face, and changed. Not even knowing that someone was right in front of her still. 

Wow. She had a flat stomach that was hidden underneath the baggy clothes, and thigh long and skinny that wasn't to be seen under the baggy pants she wore. Jungkook saw it all. She just change in front of him! He felt his face warming up, his tongue twisted, and his heart uncontrollably beating. 

 "Finally done. Kookie how many min-" She stopped mid way through her sentence when she realized he was still there. Did he see? No right? Did he stay in the room this whole time? She felt her face which was scorching hot and she could die of embarrassment right now. 

Just then Amber's mom came in. Even worse. "Amber hon-ey. Umm what's happening right here? Amber why do you have your clothes on the floor? Why are you dressed up? Kookie why aren't you downstairs?"

"What do you mean why am I dressed up? I have school and I'm probably late right now." She asked.

"School? Honey it's summer." Her mom told her confused. 

Amber turned her attention to Jungkook who was acting innocent. "Hehe you fell for it! Hehe. Umm. Surprise?"

"Jeon Jungkook! You're so dead!" She started to race after him but her mom stopped her.  

"Amber, Jungkook this is a serious problem. Why do you still not have your clothes fully on? Kookie did you see?" Mrs.Liu's face was so serious he couldn't help but nod. 

Her face turned pale. "Let me call your parents."

He turned to her. "I don't know what's happening." She didn't either. 

 

 "Marriage?! What? No way. Seriously just because of this?! Why is this such a big deal? It's not like we did it!" She screamed. 

She couldn't believe her ears. They were making her and her best friend that was like her brother marry! Just because he was being stupid and tried to trick her... Seriously.

Jungkook was so surprised he couldn't even talk to oppose it.

 

 

 

 

 

Next part I'm the next chapter!!