ChenBer

Everyone's Llama

Most people would say EXO one of the rising boy bands right now was the meaning of perfection. Amber from F(x) would beg to differ. She was too close with them. She knew every little secrets almost. That's why there were so many scandals including her and a member of EXO. 

Amber Liu was sleeping peacefully until a troll and his friend's decided to pour water on her.

Amber: what the!! I am so getting you guy!!

She got up and ran to catch them and teach them a lesson. The boys ran off yelling April's Fools! Amber didn't care if she was still in her pajamas and people would start gossiping. All that was in her head was catch Chen and Chanyeol her two best friends that woke her up from her dreams. 

Amber: yah! Park Chanyeol and Kim Jong Dae! Wait till I get my hands on you!! 

But the boys were ahead of her with their plans. Their ride came and picked them up and left Amber who was currently still in her pajamas trying to get them.

Chanyeol: that was awesome Chen!

Chen: totally!

The manager just shook his head. Chen and Chanyeol were good pranksters but Amber was the best. These boys had no idea what was waiting for them inside the store.

Amber POV

Wait till I get my hands on them.

She muttered to herself as she mashed her corns. F(x) eyed each other trying to figure out what was wrong with Amber but got no answer from the rapper.

Amber had already planned out the whole prank which she spent all morning on. It had to go well.

The members dressed up and went to the company to practice their new choreography for the new song they were working on. After hours of practicing they were finally done. Now to start the plan.

EXO were walking to the practice room when they heard familiar voices gossiping.

Victoria: you know this morning when Amber got pranked by Chen and Chanyeol?

F(x): yeah

Victoria: we'll after chasing them she wasn't mad or anything like usual

Krystal: why unnie?

Victoria: I didn't know why but I tickled her to get the answer you won't believe what she admitted to.

Luna: omggg Amber unnie likes one of them???!! Omi gosh!!

Sulli: shhhh what if someone hears you?

That was the end of their conversation.

Suho: Amber likes Chen or Chanyeol?

Kris: what no way?!

Sehun: don't try to deny it we all heard them talking.

Kris: fine she does.

Chen POV

She likes one of us? Maybe now I have a chance! 

Chanyeol POV

Is it me?

That day all EXO could think of was who Amber liked. Chen or Chanyeol? 

That day everyone's mind would be cleared when Amber decided to tell who she likes by a party at f(x) dorm today. Only EXO and f(x) were invited.

Everyone was anticipating the time for the party. Finally it was time.

There was two cakes not for eating. Chen and Chanyeol both stood over the cake as Amber commanded them to. They looked really nervous. They were sweating and anticipating.

Amber told them that there was only one real cake. Though both of them looked real enough. The real one would light up saying your the one with the name on it while the other did nothing.

1...2...3... BOOM! SPLASH!!!! 

No one had expected the cake to explode right into their face! It was really quite a sight. Amber and everyone else was laughing their of while Chanyeol and Chen just stood their shocked. They had just been pranked by Amber Liu. And the worst part was everything had been recorded. 

No one dared to prank Amber from that day on.

One day the news dropped like a bombshell on them. Everyone thought it was just another prank by the infamous Amber Liu and her prank buddy Chen. They were the only one barge enough to do it. Not even Chanyeol would have the guts to do so.

There it was in bold printing.

CHEN OF EXO AND AMBER LIU IF F(x) ARE DATING!! 

THE TWO WERE SPOT ON A DATE NEAR THE BEACH. THEY WERE ALSO CAUGHT BY FRIENDS GIVING EACH OTHER A GOOD NIGHT KISS AS THEY HEAD BACK TO THEIR RESPECTED DORMS!

 

Their was a picture of them kissing and strolling down the beach. The picture was blurry but surely enough it was Chen and Amber they were seeing.

Was this one of their infamous pranks? Their questions were all answered when SM confirmed they were indeed dating. Every one was shocked.

Victoria: when did you two start seeing each other?

Kris: how long?

And more questions bombed the couple.

Chen: to answer your questions we've been going out ever since that prank. And now we are three months right yeobo?

Amber: right

EXO: 3 months!!

The ChenBer couple nodded in agreement.

Chen: let me tell you guys a little something. You can play in games and other stuff but you can't play in love.

Kai: when did you become so smart

Chen: I'm just stating the truth

Then the couple's shared a long sweet kiss which grossed the maknes out.

EXO were worried Chen and Amber would change because of their relationship. They had not been pulling pranks ever since. But they were proven wrong once again when the couple pranked Super Junior and SNSD earning them the nickname Troll Couple. 

Victoria: hmm I'm worried for their children. They will probably follow their parents footsteps.

And she was right. A few months later the couple announced they were to be married then 9 months later they had cute boy twins that resembled their parents. The little boys Heewon and Hee Chon grew up to be mischievous little boys indeed following the footsteps of their parents.