GDBer

Everyone's Llama

Since a lot of you wanted Gdber here it is!!!! Sorry my mistakes I've never written a G-Dragon story before. Hope u at least read it!#

 

 

 

All his life Kwon Jiyong grew up with everything he could ever wish for. Rich parents toys food books tv electronics games everything you could imahine. His life was perfect. Near perfect. True he grew up with everything he could ask for but something was missing. Love. He's never felt love before. Sure he's kissed and had one night stands with beautiful girls but they didn't give him love. When he was his parents were always away. They never spent time with him. Never gave him goodnight kisses, no bedtime stories, no I love you or I miss you. None of that. Everyday they had an important meeting to attend to or they would be busy traveling across the globe to attend parties and was never home. Never there for him.

He grew up hating his parents for never being there for him. He grew up chatting the world. He grew up not trusting anyone. Most importantly he grew up not knowing love. He began to hate the word money. Money that's what came out of everyone's mouth. His parents left him alone for money. His so called friends only became friends with him because he was rich. Girls only dated him because he was handsome and rich. None of them actually liked him for being him. They liked no loved his money.

He just wanted people to like him for him. Not his money not his face just him and his heart. Jiyong enjoyed singing and dancing in his free time. And that was when he realized his dreams. To be and idol. He practiced hard auditioned and passed then he practiced more and later his hard work paid off. He was to debut as a group leader in Big Bang. At first he was a bit cold. Didn't want to trust them. Scared that they might be like everyone else. But they proved him wrong. Slowly he let his walls down. And became more active and engaged. They gave him hope that there was a girl out there that would see the true Jiyong not G-Dragon.

After winning another trophy Big Bang headed back to their dorms. Jiyong didn't follow. He wanted to clear his mind with a stroll on the beach. It was almost midnight when he went there so he didn't expect anyone to be there. To his surprise there were. There was about 4 teenage girls and a few teenage boys having fun. They were chasing each other and he could hear the happiness in their voices. He unknowingly smiled. 

He went the other way when a short hair girl came up to him. 

"Are you G-Dragon sunbaenim?"

Sunbaenim? Was she an artist that he didn't know of?

"Neh how may I help you?" Replied Jiyong.

The girl smile and said," annyeonghaseyeo I'm Fx Amber ibnida."

Fx? Wasn't Krystal and Victoria in there? How come never noticed her?

"Oh, nice to meet you Amber."

"Sunbae can I call you Jiyong hyung?"

" Sure but aren't you a girl? Why hyung?" Questioned Jiyong.

Amber replied," um I like that name better and I don't usually call people Oppa unless I'm super close with them."

"Oh alright."

"Jiyong hyung would you like to join me and my friends? Don't worry you'll have fun!"

Without giving him time to answer Amber grabbed him by the wrist and ran. Jiyong followed behind like a little puppy. Amber introduced Jiyong to her friends. Which they already knew him. Who in Korea doesn't know G-Dragon?

Jiyong smiled at the happy girl besides him. He had never seen anyone so happy before. Nor had anyone called him Jiyong before except his parents. He somehow was attracted to her. She didn't try to flirt like Krystal and Victoria nor call him Oppa like Luna. She didn't try to show off she was herself. She was a special butterfly. The guys hanging with them he could see they had a thing for Amber. They tried showing off which she was oblivious to. He just laughed. Yep. Amber was truly some thing.

That night Jiyong went home with his heart beating faster each second. So fast he thought it would explode. s were all curious at his smiling face. Never had they seen their leader so happy. Of course they wanted to know. They kept bugging him to tell them which he eventually did.

"Do you know Amber? From fx"

Seungri said," of course hyung. Everyone knows her. She's a social butterfly in the k pop industry also a rapper."

Jiyong smiled like a fool and said," I met her today. She's different from any girl I've ever met. She didn't try to flirt or call me Oppa. You know what she called me? Jiyong."

Top still confused." But why are you so happy pabo?"

"Because of her smile. Guys I think I'm in love"

"Jinja?!" "No way!" "Hyungs growing up!" "Tell her#"

The members just exploded. They were overwhelmed. But the good way. Their leader was finally in love. For a guy who didn't even know how to use love he did tonight. Who knew Amber was that special? 

All night the members talked about Amber and him confessing which he said needed to wait since she might reject him. All week long he thought about getting closer to Amber. Not one idea came in his head. After a tiring week he visited the beach again hoping that she would be there too. Fate was on his side as he saw her again taking a walk.

"What are you doing out here alone?"

"Missed home."

"I see. Can I accompany you?"

"Sure. If you want."

The beating of the twos heartbeat grew faster by the second. 

They walked down the sandy beach quietly without a word when Jiyong decided to tell his life story. Amber just listened and nodded. After he was done she told hers. They had some similarities and not. They soon engaged in a deep conversation about feelings and life. Both of them falling deeper and deeper under the full moon.

Here's my chance.

"Would you like to drink coffee with me tomorrow?"

"I would love that, but"

"But what"

Was she going to reject him?

"What about the cameras?"

"Don't worry about that. I know a place."

Amber nodded her head and smiled. How he loved that smile. As they strolled Jiyong took hold of her hand into his and smiled. 

 

 

 Don't hate me!!! I know it's not the best but I tried!!! I swear! It took me 3 days to think of ideas for this story!! Please read even if it's bad!!