MinBer

Everyone's Llama

Today was another typical day for Amber. She woke up and went to school. Nothing more to it. As usual she was ignored by the students at school. They hated her. They despised her because she was a poor girl in a rich school. They hated her for being a tomboy and not like those girly rich girls who had money stuck up their asses. She was a plain and poor tomboy that no one liked. She was an outcast. 

She had no friends. She had no money. She had no parents. And she had no life. Literally. What does life mean in this world when people don't even know your name. When people hate you with our knowing you first. When people despise you for being who you are?? Life wants fair. Life was cruel. Very cruel to Amber Joshepine Liu.

She lost her adopted parents when she was 15. She had no where to go so she stayed in an abounded warehouse. She had given up on everything except for her education. Her adopted parents always wanted her to become a doctor and she was going to do just that. She would one day show the world who Amber Liu is but for now she would stay behind the curtains.

She looked out the window where it was sunny. She saw happy kids playing with each other. Oh how she misses this days. When you were young and didn't care about looks money or anything else. You were free. Now that you've grown up you have to face reality. Where money is everything. Money was love. Money was power. Money was your life.

She cleared her mind and began to study. As usual her classmates for being a book worm. A nerd. And a poor pheasant. Everything was the same except that there was a new student. The principle son Choi Minho. Boy was he handsome. He had a good jaw beautiful eyes a good body and a nice smile that seemed to draw a the girls in. 

Okay Amber admitted that she had a tiny crush on him like every other girl but it wants like he'll notice her anyways. She was an outcast. 

Amber felt something stare her so she lifted her head. Bad move. All eyes were on her. Why? Because Choi Minho was freaking sitting by her!! He smiled. She looked at the classroom. Death glares were given to her by the popular girls. Disgusted looks were thrown her way. Why? Just because of one hot dude.

Minho: hi I'm Minho what's your name?

Amber: Amber. Now stop talking to me.

Minho POV

Rude much? I just wanted to be friends cause she looked so lonely. But she tells me to stop talking? Oh that's why.

Minho could see the glares the other girls gave Amber. He felt sorry for her. He wanted to become her first friend. And help her come out of her shell.

From that day on Minho kept bothering Amber like talking to her and hugging her. Amber's antis grew. Everyday she was getting beaten up by the pretty girls. Telling her she was trash. That she didn't have a chance with Minho.

She knew. She knew all that. They didnt have to rub it in her face. Everyday she becomes colder towards Minho. And he becomes even more determined to become her friend. 

Minho was just getting done with class when he heard a painful yelp from somewhere. As soon as the bell rang he ran towards the direction. He couldn't help but feel that it was Amber who needed help. And sure enough.

There were four girls bullying Amber by the pool. Pulling her hair and kicking her. Yelling names in her face and spitting on her. What did she do to deserve this?

Girl: don't go near Minho Oppa again!!

Girl: you little . Why I oughtta kill you! Why don't I help you a little bit?

And pushed Amber down the pool.

Minho didn't think but dived in and rescued poor Amber. She was getting all these bruises and bullied because of him. No wonder she was cold toward him.

He told the girls to wait for him in the office and if they didn't they would be expelled. 

He looked at the cold and lifeless. She was pale and needed help fast. Minho hopped into his car and drive her to the hospital.

Minho: please be okay Amber... please... I can't lose you. Not when I love you. I love you so Mich and it hurts me just to think that you've been getting hurt because of me. Amber please wake up. I need you. My heart needs you.

He called his father to handle the girls. They were lucky he wasn't there. if he was he would have done something terrible.

While waiting for Amber to wake up he went to have a little snack when he saw a couple talk about their lost child in t.v. it was none other than his dad's business partner. They were Koreas and China richest business people to ever live. They had lost their daughter at the age of five and was still trying to find her. 

Mrs.Liu: our daughter was always boyish. She never wore dresses. And this year she would be 18. Her birthday on September 18. Please help us find out beloved daughter.

Could their lost daughter be Amber? She was boyish but very cute. Her birthday was on September 18 and this year she would be 18. Her last name was Liu and she once told him she was adopted but her adopted parent died. So it had to be her!!

Amber POV

Oww too bright!! Minho?? What are you doing here? Where am I? Ma? Ba? Am I in heaven?

Amber: ma? Ba?

Mr.Liu: Amber!! 

Mrs.Liu: my darling Amber! You're okay!!

Amber: did I die?

Mr.Liu: no dear. You're in the hospital.

Amber: right. Those girls. But where were you guys? Why didn't you come for me? Do you know much I've been so lonely without you guys??

And she broke down and cried. They were finally here. She finally had a family again.

There were a lot of tears that day. A lot of talking and laughing that they forgot poor Minho.

Amber: Minho thanks for saving me.

Minho: no problem. 

After that day there wants a day where Amber felt sad or lonely. She was happy. She forgave all those who hurted her. Minho and her became an official couple. 

So cuteee