Yoseob and Amber

Everyone's Llama

What had drawn the tomboy Amber Liu to the shy and handsome Yang Yoseob? Was it his handsome features or his amazing ability to sing? Not in particular.  But they count too. 

It was the fact that he was a kind guy that had attracted her. Guys like those were hard to find these days. And I will tell you how Amber met Yoseob.

It was a gray dull morning and Amber was lazy as usual. Her mother had yelled at her to go buy milk so she got her lazy buttocks up and went to the grocery store near by. It was on the way back when she noticed a girl being dragged by a masculine man. She waited to cross the street but by the time she got there, she was already saved. She saw him that day for the first time. 

His soft smile and pretty features all together made him look more girly than her which embarrass her little but she didn't mind. She watched as the girl thanked him while crying. And she watched him comfort the girl and leading her home. She heard his name as he told the girl,"The names Yoseob. Yang Yoseob"

That name was forever stuck in her head. She got yelled for not bringing the milk back but she didn't mind. His picture was stuck in her head all week till the day they officially met. She didn't know how they got close but they did.

They become the best of friends doing everything they could think of together. It was that fateful day when at the playgrund at nine at night when she let her feelings get to.the best of her and accidentally confessed. She closed ,  ready to hear him say no but he surprised her. 

"I, Yoseob have also liked you for a really long time."

And with those words he pulled her in a tight hug as if to never let her go.

Amber went home satisfied with the day. She  kept a smile on even after gettibg yelled at for staying out too late. Nothing could ruin the best day ever.

 

 

 

Sorry it's a really short one but I wrote it as soon as I got home. Hope it was okay.