ChanBer/ ChenBer part 1

Everyone's Llama

Park Chanyeol and Amber Liu were the best of friends. They grew up together. Lived in the same neighborhood. Went to the same schools. Had the same crowd of friends. Basically they did everything together. When there's Chanyeol there's Amber. You never see them with each other. They're like two missing piece of puzzles that fit each other. Together they're complete.

Until one day fate decides to play a little game with them. 

Chanyeol: yo Amber!

Amber: what up yeollie!

Chanyeol: I need help.

Amber: what? Your like the smartest kid in this school. What you need my help for?

Chanyeol: I don't need help with school. I need help with a girl.

Amber: let me guess. It's Krystal? And you want to confess to her?

Chanyeol: yeah how you know?

Amber: lucky guess

Amber POV

He wants help to get another girl should I help him? Of course i should. He's my best friend. Yeah just best friends nothing else. 

Amber: so here's what you do

Next week:

Chanyeol finally had the guts to ask out Krystal.Of course she said yes. They celebrate at a karaoke. Everything is alright. For now.

Ms.Song: okay class we're going to have partnered work this week. Chen and Amber

Girl 1: Chanyeol and Amber are not together this time?

Girl 2: yeah cause they're always partners no matter what 

Ms Song: and Krystal and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked super happy not noticing his best friend that was obviously sad. 

Chen: should we go over to your house then?

Amber: sure. Let's meet at 4 I have to do something at 3.

They bid their goodbyes and went separately. Today was Amber's birthday and her and Chanyeol always celebrated it together. She was quite upset this morning because instead of Chanyeol wishing her happy birthday like usual it was Chen. But she didn't mind. At least some one remembered it.

She was meeting up with Chanyeol at the basketball court since that was their favorite place to hang out together.

15 minutes passed 35 minutes passed 1 hour passed 1 and 30 minutes passed and still no Chanyeol and worse it has started to rain really hard.

Amber POV

He'll come. He promised. And Park Chanyeol never breaks his promise. 

Then Amber saw a figure walking towards her with an umbrella. She thought it was Chanyeol but to her despair it was Chen. 

Chen: Amber what are you doing? It's raining really hard right now. You'll catch a really bad cold. Amber!

Too late she had fainted due to the coldness of the rain.

To: Chanyeol

What kind of best friend are you? You bastard!!

Sent

From: Chanyeol

To: Chen

What are talking about hyung?

Sent

To: Chanyeol

From: Chen

Obviously that you forgot your best friends birthday and left her in the cold rain for 2 hours!!!!!!

Sent

Chanyeol: oh my gosh! I forgot all about it!! Amber!!

He tried to call Amber but obviously she didn't pick up. Then he called Chen but he didn't pick up either. Chanyeol grew very worried so he went to her house. Since he had a spare key to her house he could easily get in.

Chanyeol: Amber! Chen!

No answer. Only eerie silence greeted him. He went to Amber's room and saw all their childhood pictures laid before him. There was picture of when they were celebrating birthdays, camping, swimming, eating,and sleeping. Everything that they had done laid before him. Then he noticed the notebook he got her for her 13th birthday and she had named it Derpyeol after him. The thought of it made him laugh.

August 13 Friday 2014

Dear Derpyeol you know what happened today? I helped him ask out his crush. He seems so happy it made me happy even though I'm hurting inside. Yes I know I told you a million times that I like him but he out sees me as a best friend nothing more. What a sad life right? 

August 20 Friday 2014

Dear Derpyeol me and him have been hanging out less and less since he has a girlfriend now. But that's understandable. Girlfriend before best friend. But I haven't even had a proper chance to talk to him yet. We're so distanced now. Now we act like strangers that we've never met instead of best friends that we are.

September 18 Wednesday 2014

It's been a long time since I've wrote. Miss me? I certainly have. It's not that I was busy just that I didn't have much to write about. Chanyeol is with his girlfriend obviously. I miss him Derp. We don't call. We don't text. We don't talk. You have no idea how much I've missed him. So much that it hurts to even think of. Yes I know I'm supposed to be happy on my birthday but how can I when my best friend even forgot it? Instead of him saying happy birthday it was Chen my other best friend. Usually I would hang out with him more but since he has a girlfriend I've been hanging out with Chen even more. I'm supposed to meet up with him at the basketball court today for my birthday. Lets hope he won't forget like the last times I called to hang out with him. 

Chanyeol's tears dropped reading her diary. He's been so busy with his girlfriend he forgot all about the person that means most to him. Then his phone rang. He hoped it was Amber or Chen but it was Krystal and for some reason he didn't seem too happy about it.

Krystal: oppa where are you? You just ran out of the mall. Yo I know we're not done with our date?

Chanyeol:I'm sorry Krystal but I have to find Amber

Krystal: wow seriously? You choose Amber over me? I don't even know why you're friends with that lesbian. She's so ugly Oppa. You should stop being friends with her.

Chanyeol: yah! Don't talk about Amber that way! She's my best friend and you can't tell me who to be friends with!

Krystal: whatever Oppa come back now or we're done for.

Chanyeol: okay then let's break up

Krystal: what?! You're gonna choose that tomboy over me?

Chanyeol: yes. I should have chosen her over you a long time ago bye.

Chanyeol received another call and this time it was from Chen 

Chanyeol: Chen where's Amber is she okay?

Chen: don't act like you care about her now. In fact why don't you worry about your girlfriend instead.

Chanyeol: hyung please. I do care about her. I've always cared about her. And I broke up with Krystal please hyung tell me where Amber is.

Chen: she's safe and that's all you need to know. She and I won't be back for 3 months.

Chanyeol: what why?! 

Chen: to mend her broken heart