ChanBer part 2

Everyone's Llama

Three months passed since Amber's sudden disappearance. Three horrible months without her. Three months of living  in hell. Three months of searching and asking. He looked everywhere. He looked to the north and south. To the east and west. He looked up and down. He just couldn't find her. He asked everyone he met on the streets holding her picture. He asked young and old. He asked Koreans Chinese and Americans and none of them could tell him where she was. He was desperate.

He missed her. He missed her smile that brighten up his days. He missed her hugs which were always full of love. He missed her laugh that sounded like music to him. He missed her jokes and pranks which he always fell for. He missed hanging out with her at the basketball court. He missed spending hours and hours talking about nonsense. He missed the smell of vanilla and cotton candy which she always wore. He missed everything about her. 

He loved her and he realized it. In fact he's always liked her. He's liked everything about her. The way she looks like a llama. The way she always wore a hat. Everything about her was perfect. No girls had attracted him that much as she had. She was a magnet and he was the paper clip.  He was just afraid. Afraid to ruin a beautiful friendship. Afraid that once he confesses the bond that they built between them would be destroyed. Until he read her diary. Now he wanted to find her and apologize for being an idiot. An idiot that was too scared to confess his own feelings.

If only he could find her. If only she'd come out of hiding....

Chanyeol walked down Sarang Street listening to his and Amber's favorite song. He spotted a couple playing in the snow. It reminded him of Amber and his self though they weren't a couple.

Amber: Tada!! It's done. Don't it look nice? Now, what should we name him?

Chanyeol rubbed his chin like he was thinking real hard. Putting all his efforts to naming the snowman.

Chanyeol: I've got it. Amber Junior!

Amber: no! 

Chanyeol: why not? It looks like you. You guys are basically twins except that you need a carrot nose.

Amber: yah Park Chaneyol I do not look like this snowman. No offense Mr. Snowman.

Chanyeol: no point in arguing Amber. You do look alike. It's a fact.

Amber: now you'll get it!

And she threw a snowball right at his face. Splat!

Chanyeol: oh no you didn't!

Amber: oh yes I did

And she threw another snowball. This time hitting his stomach.

Chanyeol: that's it! You're gonna get it!!

He picked up snow. Rolled it into a ball and aim it right at Amber's face. Splat! Perfect aim!

Amber looked shocked as the ball hit her face then she went down and cried.

Chanyeol worried came over to see what was wrong. 

Chanyeol: Amber I'm so sorry. Does it hurt? Amber answer me.

A mischievous smile grew on Amber. Of course Chanyeol didn't see it. As he bent down she got her arms ready. 1...2...3... and Splat!!

Chanyeol was too shocked as he didn't see that coming. Amber hyped that her plan worked laughed herself to death as she fell on her clutching on to her stomach that ached.

Chanyeol: haha very funny Amber

Amber: hahaha y-y-you s-s-sh-should have s-s-seen your hahaha hahaha.

Chanyeol couldn't help but laugh along with her.

Amber... Stop hiding from me... Please come out now... Not seeing you is torture for me... 

Chanyeol sighed as he sat down on a cold and snowy bench. He closed his eyes not wanting to let the tears out. A familiar smell came to his nose. Vanilla and Cotton Candy. Was it her? It had to be her.

Chanyeol: Amber?

Amber: how'd you know? I didn't even make a sound.

Chanyeol: I'd know you anywhere. I've missed you.

Amber: me too.

Chanyeol pulled Amber into a tight hug. Oh how he had longed for this feeling. Her in his arms. Was he dreaming?

Chanyeol: why'd you go? You know how much I missed you?

Still not letting go Amber replied.

Amber: had to heal my heart.

Chanyeol: Amber I Love You

Amber: as a best friend. I love you too Chanyeol

Chanyeol: no

And he released the hug.

Chanyeol: I love you more than a best friend. More than a sister. I love you as a woman.

Amber: Chanyeol now's not the time to be playing jokes. 

Chanyeol: would I ever lie to you Amber?

Amber: no

Chanyeol: then why can't you believe me?

Amber: what about Krystal?

Chanyeol: I broke up with her long ago. 

Amber: oh...

Chanyeol couldn't hold it in anymore. He leaned in and kissed her sweet and soft lips. It took her by surprise but she answered. They didn't need words to announce their relationship. They're eyes said it all. 

It was a day they would never forget.

Chanyeol: and that's how I confessed to your mom.

Amber: took him forever to do too.

Chanyeol: at least I did.

Jong In had heard this story countless of times but he never got tired of hearing it. Hearing the day his daddy confessed to his mommy. He looked at his parents and kissed them both.