TaeBer

Everyone's Llama

She was an idol to him. She was a hero to him. She was the noona he never had. Every where she went. He went. When he needed help she was there to help. When she needed help he was there to help. People saw them every where together. They were best friends. Brothers and sisters. That's what everyone saw. But Lee Taemin had always seen Amber Liu as just more than a sister. He saw her as a woman. A woman that he loved. Taemin was just too dumb and shy to admit that though.

Lee Taemin was everything to her. He was sweet funny and so cute. She had always treated him like a little brother until one day when her heart decided to beat super fast. It was confusing to her. Why was it happening?

Taemin: noona! I'm sooo bored let's go play basketball!!

He did aegyo to Amber so that she would go with him.

Amber's heart unknowingly beat super fast. 

Amber: no. I'm too lazy.

Taemin wouldn't take no for a answer. So he took her hand and dragged her lazy off the couch. Amber's heartbeat increased when he did that. The heck. He always held her hand so why was it beating fast now? 

Amber: ugh Lee Taemin you will be the death of me!

Taemin: I'm honored noona.

Amber: shut up.

They walked hand in hand to the park to shoot some hoops. If you didn't know Amber and Taemin you would think they were couples. A very cute couple.

They shot some hoops and then some friends came in and joined them.

Kris: Amber lets play one on one.

Amber: alright the.

Taemin hands balled up into a fist watching Kris hyung and Amber interact and having so much fun. Minho watched in amusement. He had never seen his younger friend act that way before. What was with him? 

Minho POV

Lee Taemin what in the world is wrong with you? Well looks like it's up to Detective Minho to find out...

After Taemin and Minho played basketball they were all resting and drinking when Minho started his plan.

Minho: Kris hyung don't you have an eye for someone?

Kris was confused. Didn't Minho know that he was dating Emma Wu aka Gui Gui? Then he saw Taemin. Oh he got it.

Kris: yeah. 

Minho: let me guess. She's very boyish but very cute?

Kris: right

Amber: who's that?

They left her unanswered and continue on with their plan.

Minho: I heard she's very good at basketball.

Kris: definitely the best!

Minho: and she goes to our school. Same grade right?

Kris: yep..

Minho: and you're also close with her right?

Kris: got that right.

Taemin POV

Boyish yet very cute. Good at basketball. Goes to the same school. Same grade. Very close. That's all pointing to Amber noona!! Kris likes Amber noona!!!???? What!?!??!

Minho: just confess to her now...

Taemin couldn't let that happen! He was going to take his Amber away from him!!

Kris: Amber...

Taemin: Amber noona I like you!!! Very much!!

Amber: what?

Taemin: its true. I've always liked you ever since I was ten. Noona I really like you. I was going to confess but I've always been too shy. Afraid that you'll reject me. Afaid our friendship will get ruined. But then Kris hyung said that he liked you and was gonna confess and there was no way I was gonna let him do that!! I love you too much! I know I'm a year younger than you but I promise to take good care of you.!!

Amber: I like you too Taeminnie.

Taemin: really???

Amber: mhhm.

Without even thinking Taemin kissed her. 

Taemin POV

Man I've always wanted to do that!

Minho: uhmm we're still here you know.

Breaking the kiss that was getting intense. 

Minho: I solved the mystery!!

Amber: what mystery??

Minho: well while you and Kris were playing I saw Taemin ball his hand into a fist and I know that Taemin never do that so I was curious. Maybe he liked you. So I made a plan to find out. Kris helped.

Taemin: so Kris hyung doesn't like Amber noona?

Kris: hahaha no I have a girlfriend. Gui gui.

Taemin: oh.

Minho: aren't I awesome? I solved a mystery and match made for you guys!!

Taemin: awesome my . 

After that Amber and Taemin walked home holding hands with a huge smile plastered on their faces. It was a usual thing for them but today was special. Really special..

 

 

 

Short Taeber story hope it wants too boring!!