KyungBer

Everyone's Llama

Meet D.O Kyungsoo the son of the richest man in Korea. Way before he was born his life was already planned. Sometimes being rich can get in the way of living life.

Mr.Kyungsoo: D.O meet your fiance Amber Josephine Liu.

D.O: nice to meet you Miss Liu

And he put a fake smile on for her in front of their parents.

Amber: same for you 

The adults left the two 19 years old to get to know each other better. Because they were getting married whether they liked it or not.

Amber: stop that fake smiling

D.O: thank God my face is about to fall out

Amber: let me get straight to the point. You seem like a nice kid but I don't love you and I don't want to marry you but since it's already planned I have no choice but to go along.

D.O: I like you. Your blunt. Anyways let's just try to make our parents happy. We are going to marry next month.

Amber: about that. Can't you tell your parents to move it up a little?I'm only 19! Not even old enough to do it yet.

D.O: you're not the only one who's 19 dummy. But the decisions been made. Just go along with it.

In his room Kyungsoo was thinking about Amber his fiance for some reason. She was so different from the other girls his mom set him up with. All they wanted to do was flirt but Amber? She didn't even seem interested in him. Maybe that's what made D.O Kyungsoo interested in her.

Amber POV

Ughh parents these days are so old fashioned. Now I have to marry at the tender age of 19 to a complete stranger! Well not technically because it was her dad's bests friends son but still!! But he's cute lol. Wait did I just say he's cute??

Next month later

Pastor: do you D.O Kyungsoo take Amber Liu to be your wife.

Kyungsoo: I do (I guess)

Pastor: and do you Amber Liu take D.O Kyungsoo to be your husband?

Amber: I do (maybe)

Pastor: I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride

Kyungsoo POV

What?? Kiss her?? What if she slaps me?

Amber POV

My first kiss is going to be taken away!!

Kyungsoo grabbed hold of her hands which startled her at first. Then he kissed her gently on her soft plump pink lips. Naturally she put her arms around his neck which cause an uproar. Their parents were shocked. They didnt know their kids would do this. But it really was a sight

That night the newly weds drive to their honeymoon which was in jeju island. The ride there was quiet and awkward. When they reached the hotel they unpacked and went for a stroll.

Kyungsoo: Amber you know I actually don't regret marrying you

Amber: and why not?

Kyungsoo: because I love you

Amber: what?!

Kyungsoo: hahahha your face was priceless!!

Amber: why you little rascal

And started chasing him around the beach. People around them admired the couple. They looked like they were having a blast. Some even took pictures.

Amber finally caught the little rascal but he grabbed her and she landed on top of him and their lips touched. Both were surprised and quickly got off each other. They pretended to gag but secretly you know they liked it.

After that they went to the market to buy groceries. Amber ran alike a little kid when seeing a ddokbokki shop. Kyungsoo actually enjoyed that sight. She looked so adorable. Little did he or she knew but they were falling for each other.

Amber: come on let's go eat I'm hungry

Kyungsoo: but Im supposed to cook dinner

Amber: I don't care I want some!.

So they went into the little ddokbokki shop to eat.

Amber: halmonie two bowls of ddokbokki please

Halmonie: aigoo what a cute couple you guys are. I can tell your newly we'd right?

Kyungsoo: yes halmonie how did you know?

Halmonie: the way she just dragged you over here to eat and you just follow. Seems like you're falling. And your rings told me

Amber POV

Seems like you're falling? What does she mean?

Kyungsoo POV

How did she know??

The two ate their ddokbokki silently but kept on stealing glance at each other. The grandmother's word had brought them a little closer. 

After eating and shopping they went back to their hotel and called it a night. 

Kyungsoo: I'll sleep on the floor you sleep on the bed

Amber: no way. The beds big enough to fit us both. And besides you'll catch a cold.

Kyungsoo: I see your slowly falling for me lol

Amber: shut up before I change my mind.

Amber POV

Yes I admit it. I am slowly falling for you. What about you? Do you feel the same?

Kyungsoo heard quiet snores and turned to see that Amber had already slept. She looked so pretty while sleeping that he couldn't help but steal a kiss from her. That night was very cold and somehow someone had turned off the heater. So the two unknowingly cuddled together.

Then someone a spy specifically saying that was hired by their parents took a handful of pictures.

Their honeymoon felt like it was only a few days for they were having so much fun without realizing it.

Both were too stubborn to admit their feelings to each other until one saw another with a partner. Kyungsoo had wanted to punch the daylight out of that so called friend of Amber's. He was way too close for his liking. Then there was a time when Amber saw Kyungsoo being friendly with his "close friend". She could see it in her eyes that the girl had different feelings than friend and that sent Amber in hell.

Kyungsoo: stop being so friendly with your guy friends. For goodness sake Amber you're a married woman!

Amber: so what? It's not like we love each other and married. It was out of force. And I see you with your so called close friends that are girls but I dint say anything!

Kyungsoo: Amber I love you

Amber: stop lying

Kyungsoo: im not lying. I fell for you since the day we met. I would have confessed sooner but stubbornness took over me

Amber: umm

Kyungsoo: it's alright you don't have to say anything. You're right we only married out of force but then I fell for you. 

Amber: Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo: I understand Amber if you don't feel the same

Amber: actually I do

Kyungsoo: you do?

Amber nodded her head shyly.

Kyungsoo: you're not lying right?

Amber: aniya

Kyungsoo: Amber look at me

He placed his hand over her chins cupped her face and kissed her. It was their first night as a newly wed that they confessed to each other. Their real feelings unleashed. All thanks to their parents and fate that they found each other.

 

 

KyungBer ekkkkkk!! Fan girl mode on!! Hope you like it! Next chapter ChanBer!