JinBer

Everyone's Llama

This is a Jin and Amber story. Like I love them since a song for you so I'm writing it now. I hope you guys enjoy!!! Tell me what other Amber ships u guys want me to write and hopefully I can write it!!!!

 

 

 

Jin woke up from his comfy bed and looked at the clock. Crap!!! They were beyond late!! Okay they were not late but it means less time to get ready!!# 

Jin: Suga wake up!! V! J-Hope!! Monster wake up!! Jiminny!! Come on wake up!!! Kookie ah we're late wake up for hyung okay??

Jin went around the dorm and tried to wake s up. They struggled to get up but no way were they going to be hit by Jin omm. The BTS boys grudgingly got up from bed and went toward the bathroom. They waited in the like for the bathroom since the maknae was taking forever!!! 

Jin quickly cleaned their bed only to find Rap Mon still asleep. 

Jin: seriously they should call you sleepy mon instead of Rap Mon!!! Namjoon wake up!!!!! If you don't wake up right now!!!! You'll have no breakfast!!!

That seemed to work as he stood straight up at the mention of breakfast. Who appointed him leader? Thought Jin as he was making breakfast for the boys. He made pancakes eggs and bacon and some orange juice. From the amount of it you'd think it was for 14 people!! Well these kids could eat like giants. Who could blame them. They were still growing.

After a delicious breakfast they dressed quickly and made their way towards the van. 

Jungkook: hyung what are we doing today??

Manager: you have a interview then you're going on A Song For You.

V: I heard Amber sunbaenim is there?

Manager: yes she's one of the emcees there with Sungjae and Kangin.

Jimin: oohhh looks like someone is happy!!

While looking at Jin. Making their manager confused.

Manager: who and why?

Jin: it's nothing hyung. You know these kids always joking around heheh.

Jin gave Jimin and death glare before getting out of the van. He almost spilled their secret!!! Jimin and his big mouth!!

After the boring interview that they had to put a fake smile for it was finally time to go on A Song For You!! Yes finally!!!

Kangin: today these idols have captured all the girls hearts from around the world. Let's welcome Bang Tang Boys!! 

There's Amber. She's so beautiful. Especially wearing that checkered suit that hugged her body Jin couldn't stop from looking at her. His girlfriend was so damn y. After all the introduction they went inside out of the cold. 

First they talked about baseball and their talents then it was time to talk about their new song Danger. Jin used hand motions to express his feelings. While Amber laughed at her boyfriend and copied his movements. 

Kangin: he looks like he's trying to sell something.

Sungjae: I have a friend here.

Kangin: who is it?

Sungjae: V

Kangin: how did you meet?

And then V started explaining how they met. While explaining Jin just stared at Amber While she was listening to V's story. 

Finally it was time to play the game. Object of the game. To catch more marshmallows than your opponent. Luckily he was on Ambers team. Damn Kangin hyung why Suga and Amber?? Why not him and Amber? He watched as his girlfriend was catching the marshmallows. Man when she bent you could see her curves!! 

Amber looked at Jin's reaction. Hahaha he was jealous. She found it cute that he was jealous. Then she made even more skinship with Suga just to annoy Jin more. Hahaha that's what you get for being late to our date!!!

They continued playing till the other team won. Then it was time to go. After A Song For You Amber left the studio only to find her boyfriend waiting for her outside. 

He grabbed her hands and lead her to his car. 

Amber: Jin what are you trying to do? What if the reporters see?

Jin: they won't. I promise!

Then he drove off leaving Amber still confused. Is it cause he's jealous?? Hahaha I never knew he was the kind to get jealous just because I hugged .  Amber sat quietly while Jin drove in silence. Finally he stopped at a secluded area. 

He turned to Amber and kissed her. Amber's eyes opened in shock. This was their first kiss since they hadn't been dating that long. But she had to admit he was a good kisser. His lips were full and warm. Definitely like that. 

Jin POV

Her lips... so tasty.

They kissed for a very long time till they couldn't breathe no more.

Jin: don't do that again

Amber: what did I do?

Jin: hug suga or any of my members. You're mine only not theirs. And I don't like to share.

Amber: that's a little too much. Everyone's my friend and I hug everyone. That's how we met!!

True. Amber was a social Nabi(butterfly) and he met her at a coffee shop where she was friendly to him and started a conversation. After that he liked her now they were dating. He really couldnt tell her to do that. It would be selfish of him.

Jin: fine. But don't you dare do more than hugging.

Amber: I won't. I'm yours....

And she gave him a peck on the lips....

 

 

 

 

Well how was it???