BaekBer

Everyone's Llama

He wasn't the same anymore. After his break up with SNSD Taeyeon Byun Baekhyun of EXO wasn't the same. He'd just mope in his room all day. He'd cried himself to sleep. He wasn't his cheery and eyeliner addicted person that every one used to know anymore. He deleted his SNS Instagram every social networks that existed. He didn't feel like living anymore. So the news really hit him hard. He wasn't even fully recovered yet but seems like she moved on fast. 

SNSD Taeyeon and Super Junior  Leeteuk admitted that they are indeed dating. That was all it took for him to crash and burn. Being his friends and members EXO couldn't bear to see Baekhyun like this anymore. They tried to help as much as they could. They tried making his favorite food playing his favorite games watching his favorite movies but nothing helped.

He didn't want to practice. He didn't want to eat. He didn't want to do anything. Fans were trying to stay positive and supportive but seems like nothing could help his poor lost soul. One day Lee Soo Man the CEO of SM made way through his busy schedule to tell Baekhyun to start acting like an idol or else he'd have no choice but to suspend him from EXO. 

Amber rapper of f(x) didn't know what to do anymore. Her best friend slash crush was totally distanced now. She noticed like everyone else. Heck! She knew this was going to happen. When Byun Baekhyun loves a girl he will love her with all his heart. But what he was doing right now not only affected him but everyone else surrounding him. She knew what she had to do as a best friend. Give him a nice long speech.

Amber: Byun Baekhyun who do you think you are?

Baekhyun: no one

Amber: let me tell you what you really are! You are an idiot! You know why? Because you're moping around all day wasting precious time over a break up. I know it hurts but seeing you like this hurts not only me you your parents friends but fans too. Everyone noticed your changes that's why they try to cheer you up the best way possible but you are being idiotic and not reacting! You are an idol so act like one! When you act this way not only are you hurting your friends family managers fans but you're hurting yourself too! Is she going to come back to you just because you're acting this way? No! She's moved on and so should you! You act as if you've had everyone you loved and cared for taken from you! People out there have been in far worse situation than you but they can still put a genuine smile on their face! So you better come out of your hole that you've dug for your self and come out into the light. There are people who care for you and love you. Don't lose them over a breakup because it's not worth it. I want the Baekhyun I used to know and love back.

Then she walked away tears coming down. Baekhyun was taken aback. Trying to absorb everything his best friend had just told him. She was right. He had been selfish and to make it up he would apologize to his fans and work even harder for Exotics. 

Baekhyun POV

Thank you Amber. Thank you

Everyone was glad that Baekhyun was back to his self. But one thing did bother him though. Every night before he fell asleep he would think about it. When Amber gave him that lecture she said she wanted the Byun Baekhyun she used to know and love back so does that mean she loves him?? 

It was on Show Champion where he actually saw Amber Liu his best friend as a woman than just a best friend. That night she was just herself but she was beautiful. Soon after that day he would find himself thinking about Amber. He would have dreams about her. Every little thing reminded him of Amber. For example when he saw an L.A cap he would say, Amber would like that or Amber has that hat and so on.

Slowly but surely he was falling for her. Amber and him were best friends again after she gave him a lecture. They would hang out like usual. Tease each other and have fun. Everyday his feelings for her grew stronger and stronger. He had the urge to confess to her but someone had already beaten him to it.

That night back at the dorm while EXO were eating dinner at the table the bell rung. Tao went to open it and there she was, smiling like a fool.

Suho: you need something Amber?

Amber: can I not come here just for fun?

Suho: no that's not what I meant. Of course you can come here anytime you want. Hungry?

Amber: no thanks Oppa

Sehun: noona came here to see me right?

Amber: I came here to see all of you guys. It's been a long time since we hung out.

Baekhyun just looked as she converse with s easily. She was such a people's person it was a piece of cake to befriend her. That was another reason he loved her.

They were talking and talking when Lay the quietest member of EXO finally said something at the dinner table. Of course it came as a shock for everyone.

Lay: guys I have something to say

His voice was not loud but since everyone stopped to listen they could hear him. Even the maknae stopped their playing to listen.

Kris: what is it Lay?

Lay looked over to Amber and she nodded her head shyly. That sent everyone confused.

Baekhyun POV

Why is he looking at her before saying something? Why is she all of a sudden blushing?

Lay: I'm dating...

EXO: what?!!!?!

Kai: aww man the quietest in EXO already has a girlfriend before me??

Suho: so who is it?

EXO was so loud trying to think of names of his girlfriend they didn't see Amber giggling but Byun Baekhyun certainly did.

Lay: Guys!!! Shut up!

That certainly worked well. Everyone beame quiet as a mouse. You could even hear a pin drop.

Suho: so who's the lucky girl that managed to break your ice wall? 

Everyone thought Kris was cold but he wasn't. The truth is Lay was the cold one. And there was only one person who could manage to melt him without even trying.

Lay: umm so as I was saying I'm dating Amber

Now it was Baekhyun turn to shout.

Baekhyun: what?! Jinja???

Amber: guys stop fussing it's true. Me and Lay Oppa are dating.

Kris: since when?

That seemed to be the question everyone wanted to know.

Lay: since a month ago

And they shared a sweet kiss which only made Byun Baekhyun world crumble.

He was heart broken again. He should have man up and told her first. He should have trusted his feelings but no. Instead of crying and moping like last time this time he smiled. He smiled because he was happy she found love. He smiled because of Amber he had stayed strong and not crumbled. If it wasn't for Amber he would have faded away already.

Baekhyun POV

Thanks Amber. Thank you for everything. Thank you for showing me you cared. Thanks for helping me. And thanks for being the best friend a guy could have. Now I wish yo I full happiness in your life. Maybe in the next life I will be lucky enough to be your lover.

Byun Baekhyun shed a tear that day. A happy tear.