TaoBer

Everyone's Llama

Tao the Chinese panda/ wushu master was in front of his favorite hyung/ walking credit card door begging for money to buy the latest Gucci products.

Tao: gege please, please, please I swear I won't bother you after this.

Total lie of course.

Kris: you said that last time Tao

Tao: I swear this is the last time I swear.

Kris: no. Go beg on the street panda. I'm sure your fans would love to give you money.

Tao: no way. What will happen to my reputation? I'm an idol. No way am I doing that.

Kris: then too bad.

Tao was literally crying and begging for money by the door of his favorite hyung. s were laughing at the helpless panda. 

Kai: finally Kris says no to that stupid panda

Suho: nah. He can't resist that pandas aegyo that's why he's in his room.

Tao suddenly thought of a plan. Of course Kris could never resist his aegyo! 

Tao: thank you Suho hyung!

Suho: what I do?

Next thing you know Tao had all the new Gucci products in his hands.

Tao: thanks Kris gege!

Kris couldn't really resist that pandas aegyo and somehow he managed the manager to give him the key to Kris's room. Stupid panda.

September 18

It was his favorite noona birthday. Aka Amber Liu. She had invited him and his annoying members over at the fx dorm for he party. Even thought she stated no gifts he was going to give her one. 

Tao felt great! His mom gave him his allowance all the way from China! Now he could buy Amber a present.

One problem! Gucci had just come up with the ultimate limited edition Gucci bags and sunglasses that Tao just had to get! They were selling fast!! Another problem. He had to choose between Gucci and Amber. And those were the two most important things in his life!! And no he hasn't confessed yet. No one knows of it. No one.

Tao was sulking all day long. He didn't wake up early enough he didn't brush his hair he didn't get his dance moves right he didn't get anything right!! 

Kyungsoo: what's wrong with panda today?

Sehun: why don't you ask him mom?

All EXO members were worried about their panda. He had not utter one word about Gucci which was impossible. Every other day only Gucci came out of his mouth. Not today.

They all crowded around the panda who was sitting hopelessly on the floor with his head down.

Kris: what's wrong Zitao?

Suho: don't you know it's not polite not to look at the person talking to you? 

It was better to talk about it then sulk all day. But on the other hand he would be tortured by Jongin.

Once Tao decided to talk. He couldn't stop.

Tao: I like Amber noona but I'm too scared to confess I'm scared that she will reject me then when she invited us to he birthday I said I would confess to her with a gift but then Gucci came out with the newest limited edition Gucci bags plus sunglasses and I just got my allowance from my mom and now I'm stuck between Gucci and Amber noona!

Kai:woah! TAO likes Amber noona!!

Tao: that's all you got out of my rambling?

Kai: yes?!

Chen: woah woah woah you're stuck between Gucci and Amber noona? 

Tao: yes

Chen: the world is gonna end soon

Sehun: you must really like Amber noona cause when you were dating Minzy noon and she made you choose between her and Gucci you chose Gucci!!!

Tao looked hopelessly at his hyung wanting advice.

Kris: okay this is what you do. If you really love her forget Gucci. Problem solved.

Tao: but I love Gucci tooo oooooo!!

At Amber's party

She was wearing a beautiful black leather skirt with white laced top.  Totally not what you're expecting from Amber but she looked so beautiful. People took the chance to remember her with the camera cause you don't know when she'll wear a skirt again.

Amber POV

I hope EXO come. Hope they're not too busy. 

Sulli: waiting for EXO? Or someone specifically?

Amber: no I'm waiting for all of them.

Sulli: don't lie eunnie I know you like EXO M maknae. I see how you looked at him last night when he was performing.

Amber: am I really that obvious?

Sulli: yes you are eunnie. By the way I think he likes you too.

Amber: he likes Gucci more

EXO finally came all dressed up looking handsome as ever. A panda especially stood out in her eyes.

He was wearing a white collared shirt with ripped faded jeans and his hair messed up. 

EXO: happy birthday Amber!!

Amber: thanks guys.

They gave her gifts even though she said no gifts! Well every one except for Tao. She was sad for a second.

Amber POV

Wait why am I sad? I told people no gifts in the first place. Stupid llama

Tao: wow noona you look amazing as always.

Amber blushed at his compliments

Finally it was time to cute the cake. She made a wish and blew out the candles. While Amber was wishing he took out the present he's been hiding since he got to the party.

Tao: happy birthday Amber noona. I know you said no gifts but what's a birthday without gifts?

Kai: you know noona instead of buying the limited edition Gucci bags and sunglasses he bought you a present? 

Everyone ooohhed. Finally Kai said something helpful and not stupid.

Amber: really?

Sehun: yep and he'd like to say something to you 

Tao: Amber noona the first time I saw you I didn't know why but I felt butterflies in my stomach. I was too young to know that it was love. Then I saw you with other guys and it made me mad and jealous. I thought I had no chance with you not even 1.0 % then I tried to forget you by going out with other people but that didn't help and so here I am about to embarrass my self by asking you to be my girlfriend even though you'll say no-

Amber: yes I'll be your girlfriend

Tao: I know you- wait what?? Yes? Yes!!

He ran to hug Amber and he didn't expect this but she kissed him right there on his soft pink lips. 

Everyone: long live TaoBer!!