MyungBer

Everyone's Llama

This is to whoever said MyungBer!!! This is for you n all the other myungber shippers including myself!!##! #myungber

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo wiped the year off the younger girls face. He always did this when he broke up with girls. He says they're done they cry he wipes their tear and pretend to be sad then they part their ways and he finds a new one to hit on. Same old news. Kim Myungsoo was one Heck of a player. He could date at least five girls easily at the same time and they wouldn't ever find out. That was how good he was. He was also a matchmaker not that he wanted to be one. Guys would come to him asking advice on how to win a girls heart. He got paid cold cash for it. Asking Myungsoo or his matchmaking name L was not cheap. Why? His advice always worked. 

So every one who was currently dating was all thanks to L. Myungsoo walked coolly towards the door of the restaurant when he saw this hot chick. She was like a beautiful model that took his heart at first glance. Yeet! He just liked her body. Yep he was gonna get her on his bed. Tonight.

He grabbed a couple of books that belonged to someone else and walked her direction then he pretended to bump into her and his books fell. She helped him pick it up saw he was hot and flirted. Five minutes later they were on the way to her house. One this about Myungsoo he never takes a girl home. It's either their house or a hotel. Never his home.

After getting what he wanted he shook her off his sleeve making her mad. Typical. He smirked and walked out. Just as he walked out her house and into the street he for real bumped into someone. 

"My bad"

"It's okay just look where you're going next time bro." Replied the boy that he bumped.

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders. Such a girly voice for a guy. Never seen one like it.

He kept on walking but the voice of the stranger came in his head. He then recalled his eyes. Beautiful brown eyes and a cute little nose. The Heck!!! He shook his head to get rid of any memories. Which did not help. He wasn't going gay was he? Myungsoo kept on thinking and thinking. He didn't even have time to call his relationship off with one of his girlfriend's. I'm straight. I like girls. Girls are the only ones. No guys. No guys. But his eyes. And his voice. What is really wrong with me???

Myungsoo lazily woke up for school. Again he was late. He never liked school anyways. He just went so he could get girls. He never paid attention. Never did homework. And always did what he wanted. He was still wondering why they didnt kick him out. Oh yeah his dad was the principle. 

Instead of wearing the school uniform he worked hi gray v neck shirt with a leather jacket and a black skinny jeans with sunglasses. So chic. He got to school and slid into his seat. As always he managed to turn heads. Even the nerds who always paid attention looked his way. It wasn't their fault. He was fine...

Then another student came in late. For the first time he wasn't the only one late. His dad would be proud. 

" I'm so sorry Mr. I lost my way to the office then I had to wait for my schedule and then I couldn't find the class and I kept on getting loss huhh!! Sorry I'm late...

"It's okay Amber." Said Mr.Dongahe to Amber.

"Class this is Amber. She's from California and will be joining us for the rest of the school year. Please treat her nicely.

He then gestured Amber to sit by Myungsoo who was sleeping already. Amber studied his face and realized it was the guy that bumped into her yesterday!! Wow. He was handsome. He looked like and Angel when sleeping. She was so focused onhim she didn't hear anything the teacher was saying. What a cutie...

Myungsoo woke up to find someone staring at him. Hey it was the guy from yesterday!! 

"What are you looking at?"

"Umm there's something on your nose" said Amber.

She sighed a breath of relief as the boy checked his nose. That was close.

Myungsoo embarrassed that there was something on his nose wanted to say something smart but nothing came. Nada.

His heart kept beating fast. Was he really gay now?? Like no beautiful or y girl has ever made his heart beat this fast before. He never thought he would be gay. Not ever in his life.

Time passed where Myungsoo feelings for Amber grew deeper. He knew his name and stuff but still not her gender. He was confused when the teachers mistaken Amber for a girl. He just didn't know. 

Crushing on Amber for so long and becoming close with him Myungsoo finally decided to let it out. He couldn't hold it in anymore. Because of Amber his player personality was long gone. He was on my interested in Amber who he thought was a guy. 

While they were playing basketbalhe finally decided to drop the bomb.

"Amber hey umm I gotta tell you something."

Amber stopped playing and looked at him. Wow he was still handsome in sweat.

"Whats up bro?"

Bro. He didn't want to be bros with him. He wanted to be more than that. Stop with the bro.

" I think I'm gay cause I like you. I know it sounds weird and carp but yeah. Ever since I bumped into you and you said it was alright I couldn't get your voice out of my head. Like you might think I'm weird and but yeah i like you."

He laughed. Amber laughed at his confession. Eottokhe???

"I like you too but..."

"But what?" Myungsoo wanted to know. Amber liked him too but he said but...

" you thought I was a dude?" Asked Amber.

Myungsoo nodded. " aren't you?"

Amber laughed again. " No dummy I'm a girl. A girl that likes to dress like a boy. A tomboy to be exact."

Myungsoo was schooled hearing the news. Amber was a girl??? So he wasn't gay!!!! 

"Still be mines?"

"Sure... L"

" how'd you know?"

"From here and there."

Myungso took Amber's soft and delicate hand and pressed it on his interlocking it together. He could see Amber blush which made his heart beat faster if that was possible. Yep she was definitely the one. No girl or boy has made his heart beat this fast. No one had his focus this long. No one could change his mood that fast. And no one could make him smile this much. But Amber had cause she was one of a kind.

He sneaked a kiss on her lips and shyly looked away as they walked down the street with street lights on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

My first ever MyungBer!!!! Tell me how it was!!!

Next is Jongber since you guys wanted it!!!! Keep on reading for more Amber short stories!!!!