BaekBer

Everyone's Llama

Baekhyun was a loud everyone knew that. He just had to say something at every second. That was his thing. But these past days some thing really disturbed him. Every time Amber comes around him he feels like his lips are sealed. He does not know why and he wished he did.

"Lets go shopping!" Tao called out. He was bored and shopping was the best thing.

Baekhyun slapped his head."we're not made out of money panda."

Typical Baekhyun. "Awww hyung please?" Tao asked once again with aegyo this time.

Baekhyun copied him. "Awww hyung please? Bleh!"

Suho laughed. There goes Baekhyun EXO personal copy machine. Kris just watched the two fight like cat and dog. Chen was taking Baekhyun's side by also making fun of Tao. The others just watched silently. Suddenly the door opened."Hey guys!"

Baekhyun was in the middle of a comeback when he heard that voice. He suddenly stopped. No one paid attention. Their eyes were on the girl.

"Amber noona!" Sehun shouted and ran to give her a hug. Everyone followed the maknaes lead. One by one they gave her hug. Baekhyun stayed still. Eottokhe? He couldn't move. Why? His body was frozen. Not really but he felt like it. He also wanted to give her a hug but.

"Bacon!" Amber said and went to give him a hug. Once she had her arms around him he felt his heart speed increase. He slowly lifted his arms to give her a hug. Never had he had these feelings before. It was all strange to him. He just couldn't figure out what was the problem.

Amber communicated happily with her friends when she noticed Baekhyun wasn't talking. Like is that even possible? She went over to him and nudged him. "Bacon! Baekhyun!! Oppa!"

"Huh? Did you just call me Oppa?!" Baekhyun was now awake and excited. Amber turned red. "That's cause you wouldn't answer to when I called you."

"Yeah hyung. Why so silent?" Chen asked. 

He felt all s and Amber looking at him expecting answers. What would he do? To get answers Amber leaned in closer and looked him straight in the eyes. That just made things harder for Baekhyun.

Why does your eyes have to be so beautiful? Why are you doing this to me? Baekhyun couldn't breathe. His heart was now pounding out of his chest so that every one could hear it. 

"Damn it Amber why are you doing this to me?" Baekhyun asked confused.

Amber was surprised and taken aback? "What did I do Baek?"

"Make me crazy! Make me look like a fool. Whenever you're around me I feel as if someone zipped my lips up. Like I can't move and my heart beats way too fast! Why do you do that to me?"

Did he just confess without knowing? Yes he did. Amber formed a smile.

"Dont do that! You're smile is so beautiful it makes me crazy!"

Her smile grew even bigger. Her crush since forever just confessed to her! She wanted to let her ultimate fan girl scream out but she held it in.

Amber hadn't said anything but smiled. Now she was getting closer to Baekhyun and leaned in till their lips touched and kissed him. Baekhyun eyes grew bigger. Did Amber just kiss him? Mmm cherry. Tasty. He began to kiss her back but she stopped it. He couldn't help but be disappointed. Quietly Amber whispered,"I like you too Baek."

While smiling and blushing at each other they heard clippings. They turned to see EXO clapping and cheering. They had totally forgotten about them!

"Well now we know why Baekhyun magically became silent " Lay spoke making everyone laugh. 

The two blushed even harder. Baekhyun took her hand and held it tightly. He was marking Amber as his. "I love you Amber."

"I love you too bacon"

"No don't call me bacon. Call me Oppa." Baekhyun pleaded.

Amber shook her head. Byun Baekhyun was not the type to give up. He begged her till she got tired of saying no. "Fine. I love you Oppa!"

 

 

 

 

 

I'm back people!! Thank you for being so patience. Sorry for making you guys wait! But this time I've got inspiration and is writing again! Yay! Hope you liked this lake chapter. I promise to mAke better ones in the future!