PenielxAmber

Everyone's Llama

"Stop it!" Amber frustrated and angry with him. She kept on walking while he kept on following. He reached out other but she pulled away.

"Amber! Let me explain!" He shouted to her wanting for her to hear his explanation.

She turned."What's there to explain? I saw you kissing her! I'm not blind okay! I know I'm not pretty enough, I don't have a y body, and I'm not girly like her but I never expected you to do that to me! You said you loved me! That's all a lie! You said you would never hurt me! That's all a freaking lie! Damn it Peniel! You freaking lied to me! I hate you!"

Her words.... It was like being thrown into a volcano itself. So bitter and full of hatred and pain. Her words left him standing there not able to chase after her and tell her he still and always would love her. That he was sorry. That he should have never done it. But now they way she looked at him.... He could tell this was the end..

After her breakup with him she found herself having a hard time sleeping. Because he would always call her no matter where or how late it was. After hearing his simple goodnight her eyelids always seemed to close. Now that he wasn't able to do that anymore her eyes stayed wide open.

For days she didn't feel like doing anything. She didn't sleep, eat, or get out of her bedroom. Her mother got worried."Amber let's go to the hospital. I'm worried for you."

She denied it."No I don't want to Omma. I'm perfectly fine."

"Amber Josephine you're going whether you like it or not." Her mom's voice was really stern and Amber gave up.

"Doctor Hyo I think something is wrong with Amber here." Her mother told the doctor.

"Well what's wrong?"

"She hasn't ate, slept or do anything." Explained her mother while Amber just sat quietly.

"Lets see." And they did some examinations. The doctor found some very shocking but wonderful news.

"Amber, there's nothing wrong but you need to eat. Not only for you but for the baby growing inside of you."

What? Baby? Inside of me?

"Excuse me doctor?" Mrs.Liu was very surprised.

"Amber here is one month and a half pregnant. I'm surprised you didn't get the sign earlier. Amber take care of yourself. And mom make sure she gets plenty of walking, eating healthy, exercise, and sleep."

Once they were out the doors."Amber I cannot believe you're pregnant! What will your father say about this? Freak out thought Amber. And she was exactly right.

"What!! Amber's pregnant? With who?" Her dad asked.

Should she or should she not. "Amber is it your boyfriend?"

Amber sometimes forgot that her parents knew him. She kept quiet. She didn't want to talk about this. To her surprise her parents were really helpful and did what she  wanted.

"We'll see you in a couple of years right? Promise you'll come to visit." Her mom slowly said each word as she was crying. Her dad kept quiet.

"I promise I'll come see you guys. I'll call when I can!" And into the plane she disappeared.

During the pregnancy it was difficult. Morning sickness, pain and ache and especially delivery. But it was all worth it when she saw her baby boys smiling face. "Youre Jackson. My Jackson."

From the day of delivery to Jackson second birthday party Amber spoiled him very much. He was all she got in California. Once she heard her mother went ill she immediately packed and flew back to Korea with little Jackson.

While holding Jackson and a suitcase she got into the taxi to her mother's house. She held Jackson hand as they went to see grandma for the first time. "Grandma?" Jackson asked. Amber nodded.

Jackson climbed on his grandmother's bed and gave her a kiss. His grandma immediately smiled knowing her daughter and grandson came home and safely.

Since it was Jackson first time in Korea she wanted to show him around to her favorite places growing up. First they went to the park, then the arcade, and finally the cafe.

Amber has a kid? He looked to be about two years old. When Peniel had stepped into the cafe he recognized that familiar voice and her fragrance. He finally saw her after she disappeared three years ago. And now she was back and with a kid.

He was so tempted to go up and say hi only afraid to get rejected. He wants to know her well-being, how she was after they had broken up, of she was married and if she was to who. He wanted to know who the little boy was. Some how he would figure out.

They were out again this time to the park. She smiled and laughed as he struggled to get on the swing. Her smiled faded away when someone helped him get on. She walked fast to her son. It was him. The face she least wanted to see. The face she's missed for three years. 

"Hello Peniel."

"Hello Amber. How are you?"

It was a casual conversation till be brought up Jackson.

"Is he mine?"

Amber was quick to respond. "No. He's mine."

"Amber quit being so stubborn. I know he's mine. I did my research. Please Am I'm really sorry. It was a misunderstanding. She kissed me out of the blue. I tried explaining but you didn't stick around to listen. I would never hurt you and you know that. I love you so much Am. After we broke up, I wasn't myself. I was hurting so much Am. All I wanted was you to hear my explanation. Then I heard you left. Imagine how broken I was without you by my side. My world fell apart but now that you're back Am I need you to stay. And Jackson. I'll be the best father for him. Please Am..."

All those years thinking he purposely hurted her. She was wrong. She thought she'd be the only one suffering. She was wrong. She thought he would have loved on. She was wrong. She thought she didn't love him anymore. She was wrong once again. 

"I love you Am."

She returned his smile and soon his kisses as well. Jackson watched not knowing anything. "Mommy?"

Oh. Jackson. She turned to Peniel. 

He got on his knee. "Jackson appa is here."

"Appa. Appa." He gladly clapped. He was then lift up from the swing and showered with kisses. It was Peniel's wonder day as he liked to call it.