Suga/Amber

Everyone's Llama

Suga woke up to a very bright sun shining at him. Today was a new day. Forget about yesterday. Today was the day to start something new. He got up and changed before eating a healthy breakfast. He put on a sweater and his running shoes then went out the door. He jogged to the park listening to F(x) Hot Summer. He loved Amber's raps. He was like obsessed with her. Whenever he was down he would listen to her rap or her group soungs and it cheered him up right away. As he stopped to sit down at a near by bench he heard a beautiful voice singing nearby. He went to check on the person and was very surprised to see his idol Amber singing. Yes it was THE AMBER!

Since he didnt want to disturb her he just sat across from her and listended to her sing...

Amber stopped singing when she felt that someone was looking at her. She slowly turned to see a very handsome gentlemen listening to her.

"annyeonghaseyo." Amber stood up and bowed to him.

Suga also did the same. "annyeonghaseyo. Im a big fan of yours."

Amber smiled and said,"thank you."

They self introduced theselves and shook hands. Suga found her so magical, somehow. The way she spoke had a sweet flair to it and her laugh was very addcicting and so joyous that it just made him wanna laugh too. They interacted a bit till Amber had to attend a schedule. She waved him goodbye and set off. Suga's heart was at a very fast pace. Faster than he thought hearts could beat.

As Amber left the park she had a humongous smile plastered on her face. It was a true and genuine smile not the kind where you put one up for the cameras. Being with her new friend Yoongi or as he liked to be called Suga was something she enjoyed. Being with him was very easy. His handosme features and beautiful smile had lead her wondereing if he had a girlfriend. Probably did.

She walked back to SM and waved to her friends. Her smile became a frown as she saw EXO. Her ex boyfriend"s group. After Kris had left EXO were trying really hard to maintain theri happiness for the fans. But it was really hard. She understood. It was hard after Sulli left too. She did everything she could to make them happy and she thinks it was helping.

She went over to them with a huge smile and hugged each and everyone one of them. Her happiness with from being Suga was still there and she rubbed it off on them.

After EXO she went to the practice room and practiced. Dancing helped her in every way possible. Her mind drifted off to Suga. The man who captured her heart at a moments time. She never knew that this would happen to her...

Suga laid back on his couch thinking of Amber. She was even more nicer, prettier, and fun to be with in real life. She could attract any guys anywhere at anytime. Him and her were from two different worlds. How could he have a chance with her?

 "Hyung what chu thinking about?"

Suga turned to see Jimin."this little incident that happened today."

Jimin sat down ready to listen.

"Well you see..."

"You met Amber? As in Amber from Fx?" Jimin was all up on him now.

Suga nodded his head." I know it's crazy."

"So how was she?" Jimin was very curious.

Suga inhaled and started blabbering. How beautiful and perfect she was. How melodious her laugh sounded and how she was very nice. He could go on and on all day talking about her. Maybe it was one reason or the reason his girlfriend broke up with him. He was really crazy about her.

Jimin looked at his love sick hyung. How could he help? He knows that she was famous and all but fame got nothing to do with love. That it! He was very close with Donghae of super junior since he was young and Amber was close to him so he could ask Donghae hyung to help!

Amber just got back from a schedule when she received a text from her favorite Oppa to meet him at their usual hangout. She shrugged and put her shoes on.

Once she was there instead of Donghae she saw Suga. The man that's been in her mind all day. He was so handsome wearing just a plain white shirt with a varsity jacket and jeans with a flannel around his waist.

Amber whispered hi but it was loud enough for him to hear it.

"Hello. Care to join me to shoot some hoops?"

She nodded. And they spent the evening playing basketball with Amber winning. 

Wow. She was really good at basketball like everyone said she was. He was out of breath by the time they finished. They sat down together at a beach and drank water without a word spoken till Suga gathered enough strength to ask her.

"Amber i know you've only known me for a day and you're famous and all but I don't think fame has anything to do with what I'm gonna say. Will you give me a chance and go on a date with me?"

Amber hadn't expected this. Never in her life had any one asked her out the first day. But she agreed. She needed to go out more. After Kris she had been keeping boys out of her life built may be this is the time to open up again.

Suga was more than happy. He was overjoyed. They played some more basketball and ended the night with Suga giving her a light kiss on her forehead.

 

 

"Jacey come back here." Amber yelled out loud.

She was chasing a two year old inside the Big Hit building. The little girl laughed and ran around teasing her mother. Once she saw her dad she jumped on him so he could save her from her mother.

Suga laughed at his wife. "Jacey are you teasing your mother again?"

Little Jacey nodded. Once Amber reached them she let out a breath. Trying to catch a two year old was hard work.

"Yeobo you spoil her too much." Amber said to Suga.

"I can't help it. She's adorable." He said giving her a smile. 

Then all of the BTS members came out to greet them. Once they saw little Jacey they started to give her kisses and hugs. 

"Arent you the cutest? Jin cooed to the girl.

They all have her sweets knowing it was her favorite. Oh who was Amber kidding. All of Big Hit spoiled her daughter.

The day after their first date they went serious. Then Suga went into Big Hit company and got signed. He then debuted in BY A as a rapper just like Amber. They were in their second year when somehow the news of them dating came out. A month later they publicized it and showed their affections openly. A year later Suga pooped the question at Strong Heart making fan girls cry. And they got married. 9 months later came their precious bundle of joy Min Jae Si or by her English name Jacey. Suga spoiled his daughter a lot which made it hard for Amber to ever scold her daughter as her father would always take Jaceys side. But nonetheless their family was happy and complete.