LayBer

Everyone's Llama

Who would have guessed that Lay quietest member of EXO next to Kyungsoo would be dating Amber social butterfly of SM? So when the news came out that they were indeed dating everyone was shocked. Some didn't know how to react. Some were so happy they cried. Antis shut their mouths for some reason. The reason is because no one can truly hate Amber Liu unless they don't have a heart. As for Lay? He had no reasons to be hated. Simple as that. 

There were questions. A lot of questions. What attracted them to one another when they are the complete opposite? What made them fall in love? First let me tell you how they met and how they told the world.

Zhang Yixing was a new trainee at SM. Add Chinese to that. He was a new Chinese trainee that didn't know anything. He didn't understand the language, customs, ways, traditions, nothing. He had no friends or family. He was alone trying to pursue his dream on becoming an idol. The thought of being on stage earning love from fans and singing and dancing brought him here and now he was alone.

He was trying to find his way to the practice room when he bumped into a tomboyish girl who he realized was the Amber Liu of fx! He bowed to her as a sign of sorry she laughed it off saying it was okay.

Amber: you new?

Lay: neh

Amber: I can tell you're not korean

So she tried to speak in the languages she knew. English and Chinese. When the boy heard Chinese he was ecstatic! 

Lay: are you Chinese?

Amber: half Chinese half American

Lay: oh um Ni hao I'm Zhang Yixing but my friends call me Lay

Amber: ni hao I'm Amber nice meeting you Lay

Amber was Lays first chingu(friend) in Korea. Over his training period they became close. They hung out and ate together. Lay found her really funny and outgoing he liked that in a girl. 

Lays hard work played off when he debuted in a boy band consisting of 12 boys called EXO. Amber had been the first person to congratulate him. Because of her he made new friends. Because of her he was able to learn korean and learn it's way.

Being an idol wasn't an easy job and Lay knew that but he took the risk. Everyday his schedules was packed with shows interviews practice and concerts. Him and Amber grew apart. They were busy with their schedules they didn't have time to hang out like usual. They soon found themselves missing each other's company. They longed to see one's face. To hear one's voice. But schedules got in the way. 

One day EXO manager told Kai that he would be partnered up with one of fx member to a dance performance. But the manager didn't tell him who. Lay was upset. If he was to be partnered up with fx he'd want Amber. The day came when Kai had to practice for the dance but he couldn't make it due to filming so Lay took his place. When he went to the practice room he was the happiest man alive. He saw the girl he longed for most. Amber.

Amber: where's Kai?

Lay: what not happy to see me?

Amber: no no it's not that it s just I thought my partner would be Kai but you're okay too.

The choreographer told them that the dance would be romantic. Both blushed from it. The dance was simple yet romantic. But there was a kissing scene at the end. Which just made them blush even harder.

It was awkward at first for them since its been a long time since they hung out but being Amber she worked a miracle. The choreographer told them it was excellent except there was no feeling. This dance was full of feeling and that was what they seemed to be lacking in most.

They spent days and days practicing on dance but just received scolding from the choreographer. 

Lay POV

Is it time to confess to her?

Amber POV

I think it's time to confess to him

Amber: Lay

Lay: Amber

AL: you go first. No you go first.

Lay: fine I'll go first. Um what I'm about to say might come as a surprise for you since we haven't been hanging out a lot like we used to but Amber Liu I think I'm in love with you. 

Amber(blush): me too

Lay(smiles): be my girlfriend?

Amber nodded and Lay sealed it with a kiss. From that day on they dance with feelings earning them compliments from the choreographer.

Choreographer: if i didn't know better I'd think guy were lovers.

Which in fact they were. The performance was outstanding. Tickets sold out first thing. Since there were many AnyBer shippers out there. They wanted to see Amber with Lay probably the most unusual ships out there. They both had a huge smile on their faces when they saw the LayBer banners and signs. 

Fans were awed by the performance. It was incredible. They screamed their lungs out. But the fans screamed even louder when the couple kissed. After their performance the LayBer kissing was already on the internet and news. It spread like a wild fire. Even their artist friends were surprised.

Kris: are you sure the kiss was only for performance?

Lay: yes why hyung?

Kris: you guys were so into the kiss I almost thought it wasn't for a performance and you were dating instead.

Lay: haha that's absurd

But that was what everyone thought too. Then fans being the detectives that they are digged even deeper. They went through all interviews where Lay talked about Amber and Amber talked about Lay. They were caught.

So the couple decided to publicize their relationship since they were caught. But it was still a surprise. Why Lay? Why Amber? Their friends were totally shocked. The quietest with the loudest? LayBer thought they would have to face anitis but to their and everyone else's shock there were none. Then again who could hate Amber and Lay? 

Lay: finally some alone time with my girlfriend.

Amber: oppa you saw me an hour ago

Lay: but not alone. Stupid Sehun had to be there too.

Amber: well no we're alone.

Lay: I've been wanting to do this since forever

And he gave her the sweetest kiss. It was the sweetest passionate and longest kiss they've shared since being a couple and it was nice. 

Sehun: woah there. Stop before I see you guys .

Lay grumbled hearing the most annoying voice ever that just ruined every thing.

Lay: Sehun don't you have better things to do then clock block us?

Sehun: nope. *smirks* ahhhh please no! I promise to keep out of your way!!

Amber laughed at how childish her boyfriend being. It was cute