KrisBer

Everyone's Llama

What happens when Kris meets Amber? Obviously feelings are going to sprout, friendships blossom, and broken hearts. Kris is the hottest and coolest guy in Shonen Sarang School. He has everything from looks grades wealth friends to girlfriend. Her name is Yoona the most wanted girl in school by boys. She is pretty but very mean. She isn't that smart but she's rich and beautiful. Together they're the school power couple. They get what they want when they want. Everything was perfect. Life was perfect for them till one day in late December a new student arrived at school.

No one could pinpoint if it was a he or she. "It" wore skinny jeans that were too skinny to be guys but it's hair was short as a guy. It dressed like one too. With leather jacket and black skinny jeans and sunglasses it was  rocking the school with its good fashion. The girls swoon over it as it passed through the hallways. Guys were questioning themselves. 

It's gender was revealed at class when it introduced themself.

Amber: annyeonghaseyeo I am Amber Liu and I am a girl by the way. Pleas treat me well.

Amber gave a ninety degrees bow as the teacher told her to sit by Kris. Everyone gasped. No one was allowed to sit next to Kris not even his girlfriend. He didn't like people too close to him and he definitely did not like new students.

Amber sat as Kris awoke from his lovely nap. He found a boy? No girl sitting by him. Who dare sit by him?

Kris POV

Whos this boy? Wait no he's a girl. What the heck is she doing sitting by me? New student huh? Well I'll show you who's boss.

Kris: move boy

Amber: I'm a girl dumbo the jumbo

Kris: who are you to insult me like that?

Amber: a person with rights

Kris: get out of this sets before I make you.

Amber: try me

Kris was left dumbfounded. No one dared talk back to him. Not even the teachers. They were all scared of him. 

Kris POV

Finally someone who's brave enough to argue with me. Hehehe not for long.

Kris: I'm giving you one last chance. I don't care if you're a girl it boy I will beat you up.

Amber stood up and punch the desk.

Amber: you wanna fight that much? Let's fight.

She gave him a taste of his own medicine, the ice cold glare. Kris was left with no word to say. He was impressed. He quite like this girl.

Kris: I like you. You're brave. Let's start over. I'm Kris you?

Amber: I'm fine with that. I'm Amber.

Everyone else just watch a miracle happen before their eyes. No one has been that brave to stand up to him yet the new girl had. No one could befriend Kris I'm one day yet the new girl had. The girls squealed as they whispered to each other about Amber. From that day on Amber received love letters every day. She was liked by both guys and girls. Yoona was no longer the most wanted girl. She was envious. Envious that the tomboy had taken her crown envious that her boyfriend made more time for the tomboy than her. 

Kris POV

Chanyeol one of my closest friend asked me if I liked Amber. When I asked why I would like her he said this.

Chanyeol: you spend more time with Amber than your girlfriend and us. You're comfortable with her. You let her mess your hair up. You like to do skiinship with he while you won't even hug your own girlfriend. If you like her just tell her. You know Amber is wanted by guys and girls right? Everyone is your rival in love now not just one gender both gender has fallen for her.

I have a girlfriend but I don't even think about her. Hell I barely know her. I don't know her birthday her favorite food her age her classes nothing. While I know everything about Amber. Her birthday is on September 18 1997 she loves pizza and ddokbokki. Her favorite color is black. She loves to play basketball and loves skating. And one more thing I don't tell my girlfriend anything about me while I tell Amber everything. Weird isn't it? Do I like Amber?

Amber POV

Ugh these days I'm hanging out with Kris more than anyone else. He knows every thing about me while I know everything about him. He understands me. I can't stop lying to myself and pretending I dont like him because I do. Problem he has a girlfriend. A beautiful girlfriend I'll never catch up to. (Or so she thinks) Whatever I rather have him as my best friend than nothing.

Next day: 

Yoona: what?! Why are you breaking up with me? What the heck! 

Kris: simple. I don't like you. Have I ever hugged you kiss you? Tell you my secrets? Call you? No. We don't like each other. We just went out because everyone thought we looked cute together. That's it.

Yoona: I know that but I thought some feelings would develop between us! Everything was fine till that tomboy ruined it! She's filthy!! She's a lesbian! She ruined my life!!

Kris: DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT AMBER LIKE THAT. UNLIKE YOU SHES PURE AND REAL. SHE DOENST FLIRT WITH EVEYONE SHE SEES. I TELL HER EVERY THING YOU KNOW WHY. BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH HER! 

Amber heard everything as she was just behind them. Kris liked her? Woah too good to be true. Amber walked towards the school when she felt a familiar hand grab her and drag her towards the road.

Amber: dude what are you trying to do? Kidnap me?

Kris: just shush.

They were driving for an hour when they finally stopped. They arrived at a beach. A beautiful beach that reminded Amber of her home in L.A.

Kris turned to Amber grabbed hands and walked towards the sand. Once they could feel the warm sand underneath their feet he stopped.

Kris: Amber I like you. Wait no I'm in love with you

Amber: what? What about Yoona?

Kris: don't pretend like you didnt hear our conversation. 

Amber: okay. Umm I don't know what to say.

Kris smirked as he withdrew a notebook.

Amber: yah! How did you get that?

Kris: I have my ways. So just admit it. I know you like me. 

Amber: in your dreams angry bird. I just wrote that because I was bored.

Kris: you won't admit it?

Amber: no I'll nev

Her words were cut short as Kris kissed her. She was surprised but accepted him.

Kris: you're mine now Amber Liu.