KeyBer

Everyone's Llama

I decided not to do JongBer since I really cant.see them as more than siblings. Sorry if I disappointed you guys. But instead I'm doing KeyBer!!! The diva and the Tomboy!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today was the day he was getting married! To Arisa Yagi a very pretty Japanese model on We Got Married. It was for real but a show but he still was nervous and excited. He was finally getting married! He couldn't wait to see what she would look like in her wedding dress.  He was sure she would look stunning. While he waited he called Amber his closest friend from fx.

Amber: yobseyo?

Key: ambeo it's mee!

Amber: I know that Key. What do you want? Hey aren't you supposed to be getting married now?

Key: that's why I called you. I'm so nervous.

Amber couldn't help but feel sad as her crush. Yes her crush Key the diva was her crush. He seemed so happy....

Amber: just act normal. And make sure to compliment her when she comes out. Say she's the most beautiful girl in the world. 

Key: thanks ambeo your the best friend ever. Bye! She's coming!

Yeah that was all she was to him. A best friend. Nothing else. Oh Amber why do you even try? Arisa is a model with a perfect body. Your a rapper with barley no chest and hardly a . She's beautiful your handsome. She's girly you're manly. Ugh life was so unfair for a tomboy.

Amber lazily opened the t.v.on my to see what she didn't want to see. Key and Arisa. They looked so in love. Huh...

Without even knowing Amber's tears came down. One by one. Krystal watched at the corner as her friend and band mate and eunnie cry. It must really hurt to see your crush with another girl acting so lovey dovey. Especially when she knew Amber didn't trust in her own beauty. She was beautiful why couldn't she realize that? How can I help Amber?

Key: aish what should I do?? Eottokhe? What should I buy her?? Amber will know. Amber?

Amber wiped her sweat after a good practice. Then she received a call from Key. Great.

Amber: yah Kim Kibum this better be good. I just got finished practicing.

Key: ambeo I need your help again. I don't know what to buy Arisa.

Amber: well girls usually like cute things so buy her a couple tee and a bracelet. She'll love it.

Key: that's a great idea. Thanks boo.

Amber: whatever.

Amber didn't call him baby as she knew it would be wrong. Arisa would think wrong. 

Interviewer: you seem pretty close with Amber ssi as you call her whenever you need help.

Key: ahh yes. Amber and i are really close so we help out each other whenever we can. 

Interviewer: aren't you afraid that your wife will think wrong?

Key: laughs. No way. Amber and I are like siblings. Besides I have only Arisa in my heart.

When Amber saw that she felt her heart broken into millions of pieces.

Krystal POV

Wow key Oppa you really don't know of her feelings do you? Amber I will help you.

That day Krystal went over to Shinee dorm and told everyone what happened.

Minho: poor Amber. Aish that Key. 

Taemin: I feel soo bad for noona.

Key: feel bad for who?

There was key standing in front of the door.

Taemin: hyung when did you get here?

Key: I finished shooting early today. So what's going on?

Krystal didn't answer but dragged Key out the door.

Key: Krystal where are you taking me?

Krystal: just follow.

Krystal dragged Key to fx dorm where Amber was. 

Ding ding. Who could that be? Krystal? No. She knows the passcode. She was surprised to find key standing there with Krystal in the back.

Krystal: just tell him Amber. If you don't I will. I'm sick of seeing you like this. I want our social butterfly Amber back. Not a love sick Amber. Palli and tell him or this will forever be a burden in your heart.

Krystal was right... Key stood there confused. What were th talking about?

Amber: Oppa.... I like you.

Key: huh? What? Stop joking Amber.

Amber: I'm not Oppa. I've liked you since training days.

Key: I'm sorry Amber but I love Arisa. I can't cheat on my wife you know. 

Amber: it's alright Oppa! I understand! I hope we can still be friends!!

Key: of course!

Then he bid them goodbye saying he had a date with Arisa.

Amber collapsed after he left. Crying.

Krystal: eunnie are you alright?

Amber: I'm fine Krystal. At least I tried. Now I wish him happiness. 

She cried over and over again. Her heart hurting like someone stabbed an arrow in there. Krystal could only pat her and try to comfort her.

Weeks had passed since that day. Amber was back to normal after a couple of days. Key and Arisa were doing good but they weren't receiving as much views as the director wanted so they cut it short. A new couple was going to replace them. 

Key: this isn't goodbye Arisa.

Arisa cried and hugged him. And cut!!

PD: congratulations Amber you have been chosen by fans to be on We got married with someone from a popular boy band!!

Amber: wow really??

PD: yes and you will be meeting your husband later today.

Amber was totally pumped up! This was so exciting!!

Amber walked to a basketball court where she would be meeting her husband. She couldn't see him as they covered the fence.

Husband POV

I wonder who my wife will be.. I'm so nervous.....

Amber: annyeonghaseyeo I'm Amber...

She said not seeing the husband since he had his back against her but he was tall. 

Amber: Jin?

Jin: Amber?

Amber: I guess you're my husband.

Jin: yeah. Play ball?

Amber nodded and they played basketball. It was such a cute sight since Jin don't know how to play well and Amber taught him. Already on the first day so many skinship. The ratings were so good that the company decided to play it world wide.

Key was mad seeing Amber on We got married with Jin. He didn't know why. He had Arisa. He had Arisa. But seeing Amber with the handsome and mother of BTS Jin made his blood boil.

Key was sleep less for days and weeks. He wasn't himself. He didn't nag he didn't cook and worse he didn't shop. Arisa and everyone else noticed his change.

Minho: hyung why are you drinking?

Key: she broke up with me.

Minho: why?

Key: she said I don't know but I have feelings for Amber. Huh isn't that funny?

Minho: no it's not. Hyung look at you. Ever since you saw JinBer Jin and Amber you have been acting bit yourself. That's because your jealous.

Key: jealous no!

Minho: yes you are. You like Amber. Admit it.

Key did admit it. He liked Amber. He liked Amber so much it was driving him crazy. But she probably hate after what he said.

Minho: hyung you still have a chance. 

Key: your right.

He wanted to confess but Amber would be too busy or she would always be with Jin. It was driving him mad. Every where he went people would talk about how cute JinBer was and he always saw their pictures. 

Oh Jin and Amber are so cute!!! Eottokhe!! They're adorable!! Theyre meant to be!!

Finally we got married was done. Key happily watched the last episode as he knew they would be departing and she would be free! But Jin has planned something that would change everything.

Jin: Amber my one year with you was incredible. I loved every moment we shared together. I treasure every moment with you. My heart beats uncontrollably when I'm around you. And I know what I should do now. 

This would be the best day of his life or the most embarrassing day ever.

Key: what's he going to do?

Jin: Amber will you be my girlfriend?

Amber already knew her answer. When Jin was around she was much happier and her life was brighter. When Jin was around she forgot her troubles. She forgot the pain Key caused her because Jin was there. He mended her broken heart. He was there for her.

Amber: yes I will!

Jin kissed Amber shocking key and everyone else who watched to death. That last episodes received so many views it went viral.

That was the day key knew how Amber felt when he rejected her. He was so stupid for not realizing his own feelings early now she was someone's else. You don't know how much you love that person till you lose them....