JimBer

Everyone's Llama

She was a fool and she knew it. What kind of best friend was she to be crushing on Henry? Her best friends boyfriend. It was the stupidest thing ever. She had liked Henry for over two years now but he liked Krystal. He figured that out the day he asked her to help ask Krystal out.

She tried everything to get him off her mind but that didn't work. How could she when they hung out everyday? How could she when he was the only thing she could think about? How could she when his smile affected her so much? But she had to try. At least.

"Hey Amber!" 

It was him. She'd recognised his voice anywhere. Even if she was miles and miles apart.

She waved back."Hey Henry!"

Henry was now running towards her with Krytsal trailing behind him.

"Ambie! Henry Oppa bought three tickets to go see Fast And Furious 7! Come on let's go!" Krystal said excitedly as she jumped up and down. Henry laughed at his cute girlfriend.

He had to agree with her. Amber had to come. She loved these kinds of movies.

"Sorry guys. I can't go. Mr.Lee gave me extra homework for being late to class and I haven't even started on it. Maybe later?"

Krystal and Henry nodded sadly and left her.

Amber walked home slowly head hung low. She kicked a rock and didn't look where it landed till she heard a loud yelp. She turned to see a guy bent down and hurt because of her.

She rushed to him and helped him up." I'm really sorry! I really didn't mean to kick that rock and hit you! Sir I'm really really sorry. I will be responsible for the hospital bills and everything--"

The guy stood up and laughed. " it's okay. I'm fine. No hospitals and no injuries. I'm really fine. Just a small rock."

Amber let a breath of relief flow out of her. " well as an apology gift. What if I treat you to coffee tomorrow?"

"Sounds good. Where and when?"

Amber gave him the details and waved goodbye. She unknowingly smiled. Her first real smile since Krystal and Henry went out. 

She couldn't wait to meet up with-- hold up she didn't even know his name! Wait was he wearing the same uniform? Was he from the same school? If so how come she didn't notice him? At all? 

After school ended Amber dashed out the school before Krystal could invite her to go somewhere with her and Henry. Amber changed out of her school uniform and wore snapback and muscle tee and head out.

Jimin waited patiently for Amber. Yes he knew her. How could he not when half of the school liked her? And to say he had been crushing on her forever. He didn't really expect her to know him since he was always hiding himself in the dance class. 

Then he saw her running towards him. What a cutie.

"Hey. Did you order yet?"

Jimin shook his head. " nope I was waiting for you." 

She turned a light shade of pink before ordering too. They both ordered Americanos. And they both liked pizza, donuts, ddokbokki, and every other food that existed. 

" do you go to the same school as me?" Amber asked him.

Jimin nodded. "But how come I never see you around?"

"I'm always in the dance class."

"Ohhh."

It was amazing what Henry could do to her. Because of him she never noticed Jimin. She wondered who could be in her school that she didn't notice.

They chatted and laughed at stupid things. Surprisingly they had a lot in common. They liked or loved food of course and basketball, dance, singing, and EXO. The two went on and on about EXO before they realize that it was getting dark 

"I'll see you at school!" Jimin waved to Amber and she waved back.

The next day at school she saw Jimin and went to talk with him. It was really easy to talk to him. He was a cool guy. Thanks to him she got Henry off her mind. 

The two really got close in the matter of just a few hours.  Nowadays you never saw one without the other. You would never see Amber without Jimin and Jimin without Amber. They were glued together.

They did everything together including, playing basketball, dancing, eating, getting into troubles and especially playing pranks on teachers. It was their speciality.

"Dude that was epic! Did you see her face? It was so red! Hahha good job bro." Amber laughed as she held her stomach. It was the funniest thing she had ever seen. When with Jimin she never failed to laugh. And that was what she liked about him. Always making her laugh even in the worst circumstances.

"Amber you wanna go out?" Jimin suddenly asked out of the blue.

She suddenly stopped." You kidding me bro?"

" stop with the bro please. I don't want to be your bro. I want to be your boyfriend. I want to protect you and hug you. "

Amber had never seen Jimin so serious before. "Jimin...I---"

"Its okay if you don't feel the same way. I just wanted to let that off my shoulders. It was really weighing me down--"

"No I do feel the same way..."

Jimin stopped. "You do? You're not kidding right?"

Amber shook her head. All those times her heart beat uncontrollably it was because of him.

He smiled and gave her a soft kiss on her cheeks. Her face turned rose red she was happy too.

 

 

 

Yeah ik it . Tell me who you want Amber to be with???? Suggestions???