JongBer

Everyone's Llama

Jonghyun looked at the girl sleeping next to him. Wow she was beautiful. Her name was Amber Liu and he's proud to say that she's his girlfriend. Amber was different from any girls he's ever seen. She was truly one of a kind. 

He bent down to kiss her forehead when she opened her eyes.

"Morning Ambear"

"Morning dino" her voice was sweet and low and have him goosebumps. 

Amber got up even though Jonghyun tried to stop her. But she made it to the bathroom. She didn't want stinky breath in the morning. While she brushed her teeth Jonghyun wrapped his arms around her waist scaring her. But his touch calmed her down.

Jonghyun had prepared something very special today. Today was their 2 year anniversary and he wanted it to be special. Very special. Today he was planning on proposing to her. He went and bought a beautiful ring and made reservations at the Namsan Tower. He was sure she would love it.

Jonghyun made her breakfast like usual and the two ate together staring into each other's eyes. It was such a sight to see. A happy couple.

After breakfast Jonghyun took Amber out shopping for something nice to wear tonight although he didn't tell her. She being the good girlfriend she was just went along. One thing Jonghyun disliked but liked at this time about Amber was that she was really oblivious. It took her one whole year to figure out what Jonghyun had been hinting. 

"Ber after this lets go eat k?"

"I can't Jong" she answered with a pouty face.

Jonghyun lifted his eyebrows."Why not?"

"My parents want to talk to me about something today. So I have to meet them"

Perfect. Then that way he would have more time decorating and he wouldn't have to lie to her.

"Its okay. Go ahead. I'll see you at dinner." Then he kissed her forehead and she went away.

Jonghyun had finally finished! There were heart balloons and pictures of them on their dates, their favorite food, a llama and dinosaur plushie, and rose petals spread on the ground. 

Minutes passed and Amber still wasn't here yet. Did some thing bad happen? As he waited for her he drank the very strong wine that was placed on the table. The longer he had to wait the more he drank and the more drunken he became. Then he saw Amber! 

"Amber you're finally here!"

"Jonghyun?"

He got up and ran to hug her then he took the ring out,"Amber will you marry me?"

"Jonghyun this isn't right!"

He didn't listen and put the ring on her fingers and kissed her.

That was the moment the real Amber came in. She didn't expect to see what she just saw right now. Her boyfriend her best friend???

"Jonghyun!"

That voice was familiar."Amber?"

How could there be two Ambers?? If she was the real Amber then who was he kissing right now?? !!!

Amber pushed Jonghyun away from her best friend Ailee. "Ailee I'm so sorry for what he did. Please."

Ailee was crying and so was Amber. First it was her parents now him! Jonghyun was still trying to figure out who he kissed when a cold hand slapped him. Ouch it was painful.

Then the next thing was Amber stormed out of the room with Ailee leaving Jonghyun behind. Still confused.

Amber cried her eyes out. She was officially done with him. After what he did that night. Jonghyun when he was sober realized what he's done tried calling her but she wouldn't answer. She just sent him a text. We're over with.

Amber spent a week crying before moving into her parents house again. Her parents never liked Jonghyun anyways. Her heart hurt to do this but she agreed. The night when she went to meet her parents they told her they had set arranged marriage for her and she had one week to decide. Of course at the time Amber said no right away but this  time she agreed. Once she got to her parents house she told them.

"Mama, baba the answer is yes."

"Oh Amber! We knew you would make the right choice!" Her mother literally had tears in her eyes. 

"Amber remember we just want the best for you."

She understood. The guys name was Byun Baekhyun. She got some time to hang out with him. He was such a sweet guy. He was funny and loud and didn't try to be anything or anyone else but him. And she liked that. He didn't fail to make Amber laugh whereas Amber was always the one with jokes when she was with Jonghyun.

Being with Baekhyun made her feel special. She forgot about her troubles when with him. It was such a great feeling. The next week when they were getting ice cream they ran into him.

"Amber..."

"Jonghyun..."

"Who's he?" Eyes still on Amber.

Amber didn't know what to do or say but Baekhyun did. He took her hand and interlocked it with his and looked her in the eyes. Amber's heart was beating a little too fast. His eyes were on her and his hands with her.

Then he faced Jonghyun."I'm her fiance"

Jonghyun snorted."Please. I know Amber. Just say you guys are friends. Anyways Amber that night was a mistake. Amber please let me explain."

"Please Jonghyun leave the past as it is. And this is Baekhyun my fiance."

Jonghyun shook his head. No way was Baekhyun her fiance. It had only been two weeks. These two weeks were hell for him. 

"Just let me explain. Amber please. Then we can go back to the way we were. Without him."

That's it."Jonghyun we can never go back to the way we were. I've held it in so long now. I know you cheated on me way before that night. It was when "you still was confused" yet I let it go because I loved you. Now everything is done between us. I love him. I love Baekhyun. And you need to move on. Let's go Baekhyun."

Amber took his hands and went away. Baekhyun stopped her."Did you really mean what you said back there?"

Amber blushed and nodded. Baekhyun's face lit up. He showed his biggest smile and they went together to buy their ice cream.

A year later Amber had a son and they named him Byun Sehun. Jonghyun took a Amber's advice and married Ailee. They had a daughter which he named Amber because that was Ailee favorite color. So fate had different paths for them which they found in the end. But there was this saying "you can never forget your first love" it was true but Amber never regretted her decision. Baekhyun was her true love.

 

 

 

Idk if you will like it but yeah.