HenBer

Everyone's Llama

"Do you Henry Lau take Amber Liu as your beloved wife. To cherish and love her till death separates you both."

Henry smiled."I do."

"And do you Amber Liu take Henry Lau  as your beloved husband. To cherish and love him till death separates you both."

Amber exhaled and inhaled."I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

The pastor stepped back to give the newly weds room. Henry lifted Amber's veil and planted a kiss on her plump lips.

Every time he kissed her she still felt butterflies in her stomach. And every time their lips touched he felt real happiness. 

February 14 was the day the two got married. The day nothing could come between them. The day they became one.

Henry smiled as he took his bride's hand and lead her into the limousines that awaited them. She followed behind him a little sad that she was leaving her parents. Before they entered the car she hugged and kissed her parents and wiped her mom's tears of joy.

Inside the car Amber had fallen asleep on Henry's shoulders. He kissed her forehead and listened to music before falling asleep too. The driver looked back and smiled. These kids had a bright future ahead of them.

Henry opened his eyes to a beautiful town. It would be where they would spend their honeymoon. He gently tapped Amber to wake her up.

"Ambear, we're here."

Amber stirred before opening one eye then the other."Wow, yepputa!" She exclaimed when she saw the beautiful town. There were little markets and shops. And in front of that was the sea. Amber suddenly had energy. She excitedly got out of the car and ran to the sea floor reality shot her. She was still in her huge poofy wedding dress.

"Henry come on let's go change! Palli! I want to the visit the sea!" Amber said very fastly to her husband.

Henry chuckled and nodded. His wife was very impatient. But was so cute when she was. They quickly got to their cottage where they would be staying and changed quickly then Amber not even waiting for Henry who was shouting for her to wait for him ran straight to the sea.

She screamed in happiness when the waters touch her toes. It reminded her of California. Her birth home. Henry catched up and join in on the fun. Twice he had stolen kisses from Amber when she wasn't looking. He loved when she was having fun.

Amber and Henry hand in hand walked down the sea with the sand between their toes with the sun setting.

Amber stopped when she heard a cry."Oppa do you hear that?"

Henry nodded. What could it be? So the two walked on farther to the cry to see what it was. Amber gasped when she saw it. Without saying anything to Henry she ran to bring back the basket.

"Yeobo what is it?" Henry asked. Scared that it might be something dangerous.

Amber came back carrying a basket that seemed to be crying. "Oppa it's a baby look how cute he is!"

Henry fell in love with the baby just as Amber had.

They took the baby back to their cottage and fed it. "Who would abandon such a beautiful baby?" Amber asked sadly.

Henry had no idea. But they needed to find his parents or guardians. They washed and put the baby to sleep. They discussed how they were going to find his parents. 

"Oppa if we can't find his parents and no one claim him can we keep him please?"

"We'll see Ambie. We'll see."

Henry and Amber searched the whole town. Asked everyone living there but couldn't find his parents. They went to the orphanage for help but they had no idea either. In the end Amber and Henry did end up adopting little Jimin.

Their family was now complete. First each other now a little bundle of joy. Their family was Laos over joyed. They welcomed little Jimin in warmly and each kissed him giving him their love.

First they were strangers, then friends, best friends, boyfriends and girlfriends, fiance, husband and wife, and finally a family. What could be better in life?

 

 

 

Very short but hope you like it.