Wild Imagination

Weddings & CO

I woke up the next morning with the event from the last evening still fresh in my mind. I didn’t really sleep; I looked at my phone hoping that Hana would have answered one of the thousand texts I sent her but she didn’t. I headed to the kitchen of our studio after washing my face only wearing one of those super size tees that we use as pajamas when we’re here only to find Sue already dressed up in a pair of frame denim boyfriend jeans and white Valentino shirt, standing in front of the big window contemplating the view with a cup of coffee in hands. Coffee. That’s what I need right now.

Good morning sleepy head, she greeted noticing me after the fuss I made to get my coffee, I only waved my hand as a response as I’m incapable of mumbling any word before I get my coffee shot. I took the time to inhale the scent that could wake me up from death before sipping on the black liquid sending thousand of electroshocks to my neurons. I’m alive again.

You’re early, having an appointment or something? I whispered in my tired-husky morning voice.

Nothing in particular just needed to get out of the bed shower and dress right away to keep myself busy.

Having something in your mind? I asked gluing my lips back to my mug lover.

- You mean beside the most embarrassing moment ever we’ve been put through because of a certain that doesn’t return my calls no matter how much I try?

- I have to say I didn’t expect you to be that affected, I really thought you’d faint at a moment…

No I wasn’t…I was just shocked…why doesn’t she answer her ing phone? She said avoiding my gaze.

Shocked? That’s a great euphemism…you almost snatched my arm when Wook-I Oppa proposed to drop us…I’m sure you still have some of my skin in your nails…she actually looked at her nails and I couldn’t help but giggle at her reaction. – I’m so glad he was there, god only knows what would’ve happened if we were left with Ki-clown, the vampire and the man .

I actually wish he wasn’t…she whispered to herself but enough for me hear it.

What…Why? I asked confused and instead of answering she rushed to her phone that was ringing giving her a glimpse of hope that flew away when she saw the caller id.

Sunny is face calling me…she said almost disappointed

Answer from the ipad…I asked

Hello sunshine…started Sue who put the tablet on the counter sitting close to me.

Hey y…Hey Gongju…I’m sorry to call you guys early in the morning but have you got a hold of Hana, I’ve been calling her millions times and she doesn’t answer…she said laying on her bed wearing cutie pajamas and holding some teddy bear. Now that I was looking at her I couldn’t believe that among all of us she was the first to get married.

No I haven’t…I actually thought it was her when you called…stated Sue.

Arrgh…she sighed. Is she even alive???

Don’t worry Sunny you know how she is…she likes it when the cliffhanger is all about her…she knows we’re dying to know what happened in that car…I explained putting myself confortable on the couch.

Yeah you’re probably right…it’s just that my wild imagination has been playing tricks on me…I couldn’t sleep and when I finally did I had a nightmare where Jin-hyuk Oppa was biting her neck, feeding on her all her blood and living her unanimated body at the border of the Han river…you see? Both Sue and I burst into a loud laughter and were soon joined by Sunny who realized the silliness of her words.

Oh my god Sunny stop watching movies it’s driving you crazy… said Sue trying to catch her breath and after a general silence she nervously added: but maybe I should call her dad just to make sure she safely reached home last night…

She’s fine…stop pani- I couldn’t finish as I heard my phone ringing and smiled seeing the caller ID. – See… I told you she was fine I smiled showing them my phone before picking up the call – Hon’ you’re on speaker so avoid ing about the girls they’re listening to you I joked.

So you guys are having morning sessions without me? She said trying to sound as her usual self but I could feel her tension.

Where the hell have you been? Screamed Sue.

Well I’m sorry but maybe you need to be reminded that some people have to go to  ‘work’ you see…I’ve been up at 7 and I had to be at the hotel by 8:30…and eventually when you’re at work you’re not really allowed to chat with your friends…so stop my phone during my working hours…we all felt stupid for a second as nobody remembered that she was at her office and for the first time ever we felt relieved listening to her usual sarcasm.

What about last night then? I called you 47 times between 11:30 and 1 am … said Sue who refused to surrender

Well about last night I’m sorry but I was too mentally disturbed to even remember how to use a phone…when I woke up this morning I was already late sorry I couldn’t call you guys…she suddenly shifted her mood

You’re on a break now? What happened? What did he do to you??? I asked acting like I was about to run of time.

Not really…I’m on duty for coffee delivery and other things since interns are usually mistaken for slaves in this ed-up world…I need to see you guys… I couldn’t sleep at all last night…

What happened??? Screamed Sunny from the tablet trying to reach Hana.

Well…he ate me up…she sighed

WHAT??? See I told you I was right …so the legend is right! He’s a vampire!!! Screamed an overexcited Sunny who was now sitting on her bed.

What the f… no… no Sunny God I can’t swear right now but NO…I didn’t mean it that way…insisted Hana

Hold on a sec…what did you mean then? How did he ‘eat’ you exactly??? Asked Sue very interested right now.

HELL NO …god you’re going to get me fired…no…no …no not in that way either…seriously Sue I’m used to your dirty mind but even Sunny’s theory was more plausible…for god sake we’re talking about Jin- … Look, I can’t really talk right now but things got quiet out of control…he wants me…no he’s forcing me to personally work with him from next week…she said whispering on the phone probably to not be heard by colleagues around.

He what? God I can’t hear you…speak louder…begged a frustrated Sunny.

What time is your lunch break? I seriously asked

12:30…

Okay, we’re coming…