F4 - 1 "INTRUSIONS"

Weddings & CO

Thinking that I could get away with a simple “would you be Sunny’s bouquet girl” was quite naïve of me. The problem wasn’t her saying yes to my demand but, her and 80% of the girls in their mid twenties harassing me for all sort of details about my supposed relationship with Seoul’s famous man . Now thinking that  “I’m like his little sister” would get me peace was even stupider as the age rule made by my supposedly big brother is famous enough to exclude me as a potential threat and cost me all this beautiful population suddenly wishing to be my best friend in order to be later introduced to at least one of the four members. Which made me wonder at that time "where the hell were my true friends and why are they not helping me out?"

I managed however to escape through a hidden door that led to a small garden where we used to sneak in during boring dinners and when Sue was dying for a smoke. I sighed heavily putting all my weight on the door and took a deep breath in the nice breeze that was offering the garden when I got disturbed by lousy laughs and chats from a young group of people, I didn’t have to get close to them to figure out who they were as only one particular group knew about this place. Now I didn’t expect the all of them to be there…

You guys have to be ing kidding me? Where the hell have you been do you know how- I couldn’t finish as I saw the reason why they all gathered there and I couldn’t blame them anymore, because for the first time in years the whole crew was finally more than complete… The only person left had finally come back and I felt happiness slowly but surely taking all of me. Soohyuk

Missed me? Hell yeah, I missed that deep voice and the way he would clumsily try to break our awkward stare. "Of course I did silly" I thought to myself before chuckling and running to hug him, throwing all my weight on him almost making us fall to what he responded by lifting my body and chuckling at my childish behavior. That’s how I like to act when he’s around. He’s one of the rare person who makes me feel that it’s ok to sometimes let it go, to be careless, to forget my worries because he’ll be there taking the responsibility, he’ll be the one playing the serious role, taking care of everything, he’ll be just there, whenever I need him. The fact that he’s by far my grandmother’s favorite candidate for a potential son-in-law and my grandfather’s best friend’s son made him always very conscientious and protective when it came to me. Whispers about us getting married in the future has been going around since forever making him act according to his role sooner than needed. The thing is that "future" never felt so closed. 

Get a room guys…

Shut up Jonghyun…jealous? I provoked, knowing to well Jong had always despite the attention his best friend would have towards me.

Hell yeah baby…but for the first time the reason is different, did you really have to wear that dress? He said making the girls, my girls bursting into a big laugh as I was glaring at them while Mino and Tae widened at their friend’s daring move.

Oh yeah? Maybe I should snatch your eyes I’m sure it’ll be a good way to end your pain…threatened coldly Soohyuk removing his Ann Demeulemeester jacquard jacket and putting it on my shoulders. I giggled at his behavior and decided to play along.

he’s been harassing me during the whole evening making some erted allusions and watching me out like he’s never seen me before…I couldn’t wait for you to come and scold him…I said faking sadness to what Jong widened his eyes as Soohyuk was glaring at him.

She’s exaggerating …you don’t believe her don’t you?

No she’s not I saw everything and I had to hide her behind me in order to preserve her innocence added Sue ironicallt to what Jong laugh nervously…

You two can really get y when you want… I love that…he finally said and god only knows what was going on his mind right now.

Watch your filthy tongue Jong or do you want me to get rid of it as well? Added Soohyuk and I stuck my tongue out at the soon blind dumb friend of mine.

Ok let me get this straight, best friend… ok BEST FRIEND he said pointing at himself just the future wife he then said pointing at me. - What the hell is wrong with you guys to forget your bros once your women are around he added then looking at the rest of the crew meaning the newly weds but not only as Hana and Mino were sitting on the same bench. Their bench. Sue and I instantly locked eyes as both of us thought how wrong the situation was getting. I took more time to look at us and realized that at this right moment four of us were sixteen. Tae and Mino seventeen, Jong and Soohyuk eighteen. At this right moment it was like nothing had never changed, Soohyuk overprotecting me, Tae and Sunny all over each other, Hana talking about world peace and Mino dearly listening to her and giggling at her revolutionary spirit receiving from time to time a tap on his shoulder when he didn’t take her seriously, Jong bragging about how Sue and him makes the hotter couple in the group and the latter repulsing her dinner to come out before isolating herself from the group, getting lost in her thoughts, her consuming loneliness, me giving her enough time to breath before dragging her out of it by taking her hand or back hugging her showing her that she’s not alone. Will never be.

Why didn’t you tell me you were coming? I thought you wouldn’t be able to make it? That the hospital didn’t give you your leaves?

For a person who calls me three times in a year and send me few emails whenever feeling like you’re quite informed? Of course I was my grandfather always talks about him.

Says who? I retorted knowing too well that he wasn’t really blaming me; I don’t know if he would ever be able to be mad at me, he’s by far the most understanding person I know. I never blamed him either because this is how things works between us.

I just didn’t want to bother you …he said putting his hand at the back of his head.

- Well same goes for me…you still haven’t answered my question?

- Let’s just say that two of my best friends getting married in less than 15days is worth trying harder even when your boss is the biggest jerk ever…

- How did you do?

- Enough questions baby girl you’ll have all time to ask me let’s enjoy our friends wedding…he said dragging me back to the reception hall and I made a mental note about scolding Sue as I saw few butts in the garden.

- Enjoy? There is nothing to enjoy trust me…

- Your best friend throwing her bouquet at her other best friend’s ex boyfriend’s fiancé …you think is not something to enjoy?

- Oh my god Hyukkie I didn’t know you could get this evil…I said genuinely surprised at his argument.

- It’s not about being evil; it’s just about a historic and hilarious moment that is about to happen and I won’t miss it for nothing in the world…

- Oh …

- What? He said suddenly serious as I stopped on my track.

- I forgot my camera in the garden…

- You what? He said now chuckling in disbelief, I guess seeing me did really affect you to forget your third eye…

- Shut up Hyukkie bragging doesn’t suit you at all…I said tapping his shoulder, I’ll be right back you go ahead…

- I’ll go with you.

- No it’s ok don’t worry about me I’m sure you still have a lot of people to salute besides it’s not like I’m going to keep you for me during the whole evening…I smiled as he looked at me with a serious and grave expression. He almost said something and restrained himself before smiling and adding:

- Ok I’ll see you later…be fast then you wouldn’t miss the action

- Of course not, that’s what the camera is for. I looked at him leaving and tried to figure out if I somehow did upset him then brushed it away as I was running out of time. I found myself taking a whole detour as the access from the kitchen has been closed since the kitchen itself shut down. The other two accesses were from my room and my grandparents from where there was stairs leading to the personal garden. Not wanting to go all the way to my room, which was in the last floor, I decided to break in my grand’s, as it’s always open since they rarely use it. I casually walked in and felt my heart stop as I saw shadows on their balcony where are the stairs I was suppose to take. Ok maybe bringing Soohyuk wasn’t a bad idea…I slowly tiptoed back to the door thinking about my next move which was mostly calling Sue/calling the police/calling Sue and the police/calling my grandz …no wrong idea/ calling Hana…worst idea ever…  when I suddenly stepped into something or shall I say someone:

- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah was all I could manage to scream say.

- Shhhhhh calm down it’s me, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare you …wait a second I know this voice. Of course I know to who belong that sweet caring and suave voice.

- Chang Wook Oppa? What are you doing here? How did you get in? How long have you been here? I asked not breathing in between when I saw the bottle of gin and glasses he was carrying.

- Who are you talking to and what took you so long? Said now Ki-wong soon followed by Jin-hyuk who was in the balcony. …it’s not what it looks like… defended Ki-wong

- What does it looks like you ? Asked now Jin-hyuk.

- I don’t know…isn’t what you’re supposed to say in that kind of situation? Added Ki-wong to what his friend sighed in despair and I couldn’t help but chuckle.

- You’re not mad? You’re not going to tell your family right? Smiled now Ki-wong more relieved than earlier.

- Well … started Chang-Wook with his all time gentle manners, we’re sorry it wasn’t appropriate for us to come here but the thing is that-

- You got bored of boring people and boring talk and needed something strong to go through these socialites formalities I can get that…we do the same…my question is; how did you get in? I nicely asked as I could blame someone with that angel face.  

- Oh Ji-hoon told us your grandz never use this room so it would be ok to use it, I mean the patio mostly not the room…and certainly not the bed… anyway you see what I mean right? Defended Ki-wong. Of course he did, what the hell he thinks? That he can walk in as he’s the boss wait until I find this bastard.

- For god sake just shut up Ki…ordered Jin-hyuk and I chuckled at the sight.

- Ok…I’ll pretend as I didn’t see anything I’ll just need the stairs to take what’s mine

- Oh are you talking about your camera? Asked now Chang-wook.  I frowned.

- Euh …yeah …you know where is it Oppa?

- Well you left it in the garden so Ji-hoon took it to your room…

- WHAAAAAT? WHAT THE FU- ehem…is wrong with him???

- Well I think he was just trying to be nice, he thought it would be safe to put it there.

- Safe? Where’s the safety when anyone including him can get into my room? And Oppa seriously did you just say nice? I know you guys are best friends but ‘nice’ really?

- Yeah to be honest I don’t know actually why he did that…he said fixing his hair hiding embarrassment smiling all along and my heart melt for the tenth time this evening. Anyway I’d like to apologize again for the little intrusion, we’ll get back to the reception as our absence has been noticed anyway. Thank you for your understanding. He said dragging Ki-wong who didn’t seem to hear it that way.

- She said we could stay longer if we wanted…he said pouting as 5years old child and he reminded me of something, or someone…

- Shut up and follow me said Jin-hyuk slapping his head.

- Oh wait I wanted to tell her something…he said looking at me.  Is he drunk? Little Lee you have a fantastic body, that dress on you is no joke …affirmative he’s drunk. I had my mouth wide open as Chang-wook laughed in embarrassment:

- Please don’t mind him he’s drunk…

- Well you know what we say only children and drunkard say the truth…he kept saying as both his friends were dragging him away. Damn I should’ve gone straight to my room I would’ve avoided this entire and extremely weird encounter. How long have they been there, they saw us in the garden didn’t they? Of course otherwise they wouldn’t know about my camera missing…wait a second the butts I saw were theirs? Thank god I didn’t accuse Sue she would’ve started smoking again only to piss me off. I interrupted the nice conversation I was having with myself as I reached my door who was ...open. You’ve got to be kidding me. I was scared entering my own room, what the hell? I entered confidently only to be welcomed by silent. I myself haven’t been there in years and it felt quite weird. Not wanting to spend more time than necessary I rapidly scanned the room only to spot my Leica on my desk with what looked like a note close to it. 

Instead of playing the little nurse with your doctor watch your stuff cuz this Oppa won’t be always here to take care of it. I’m way too busy for that…

YOU MOTHERFU**** wait until I found your fu**ing a** you bloody a****le…I screamed out loud in frustration and walked back in the long corridor that my floor had and where the rooms were mostly used by my friends when we would be here; only to be stopped at the end of it when I suddenly saw the manwhore coming out from what seemed to be a corner as he was quickly closing his fly. While no other than Miyeonator was following him:

So what Oppa you’re not giving me your number?

Stop calling me like that…you’re driving me crazy and not in a good way trust me…he said very threatening only to stop on his track as he saw me standing and crossing my arms waiting for an explanation.

What are you looking at? He said as if nothing happened. Care to give some privacy? I scoffed at my side and my teeth in disbelief as I felt a burning feeling take all of me. Miyeonator seemed pissed to see me as well and was waiting for me to leave.

Privacy? Funny from someone who gets s between the stairs and toilets… I saw him crook his head probably startled by my boldness. This was not going anywhere good but anger took the best of me.

Yah … how dare you talk to him like that he-

Y.A.H ??? I repeated in disbelief, she still had the guts to "yah" me on the the top of that. Yeah you’re right I should actually thank him at least he made another use of that filthy tongue of yours. Did he taste good? I understand now why food wasn’t up to your standards the poor chef forgot to put Jun Jin Hoon’s in the menu. I asked sounding much calmer than I really was. 

 

Silence (did I just say that?)

Yah…you…how… How dare you…she stammered as the manwhore was obviously still trying to process my repartee skills.

Omo eonni you forgot a bit over there I said indicated her lip corner where seminal liquid was still lingering. I seriously feel sorry for you, so many rooms yet you only deserve a dump… quite ironic knowing that you’re the country’s richest bachelor I said again with the scariest calm I could gather as her all body was shivering and wrist firmly clenched. I loved the sight and it frightened me.

Shut up now or I will – tried to stop me the manwhore

YOU SHUT UP I’m not done yet; I said looking at him fiercely and he was seriously now going through a mental breakdown. I would myself go through it as well if I had realized what I just said but it wasn’t me talking anymore. I kept the stare for a while before breaking it as I looked back to Mi-yeon. - Did I mention the CCTV that my grandmother got placed in my all floor when I got sixteen? I felt both of them freeze on their spot too much of my delight. I didn’t right? I asked smiling and before I couldn’t go any further the poor girl was already on her knees. So this is how it feels? I saw my grandmother do these things so many time yet never understand how a situation could get to this extend. It was…easy I thought. Too easy. It frigtenned me. 

I’m sorry, I’m sorry Miss Lee…please do not-

Stand up, I cut off not smiling anymore, not using formalities either. You seriously make me want to puke. I got closer to her and crossed my arms around her miserable face. Now you listen to me you cheap , next time I see you or hear you talking about my father or anyone related to me I swear I’ll make you famous on YouTube with that dirty mouth of yours, and for the first time your talking sickness won’t have anything to do with it…am I clear? AM I CLEAR?

Yes…yes…very clear…

Get the out; don’t want to see your face again…I motioned with my head as she quickly disappeared. I looked at my side only to see that jerk with eyes reddens by anger as he was biting his lips trying to suppress a nervous smile.  He looked somehow amused by the situation yet extremely, extremely upset, furious, and mad. It scared me but I wouldn’t let him on earth see that. I decided to do a French exit on him and walked away after staring at him with disgust only to be violently grabbed back:

Where the hell you think you’re going? Don’t you think you have something to tell me? He said slightly smiling when his eyes were shooting fire.

Oh yeah I forgot, thank you. For the camera.

I wasn’t talking about the camera.

Let me go.

You owe me an apology. Nobody ever insulted me like that.

Well I’m glad to be your first. Let me go.

Not until I get an apology and a good one.

I said let me go.

I said apologize. I scoffed at my side and took a deep breath before digging my stiletto heel on his right foot only to see him scream in pain and finally let go of my arm.

YOU CRAZY !!! He screamed as he jumped around hopping before putting a hand on the wall for support as he used his other hand to massage his wound. DID YOU JUST STEP ON MY JOHN LOBB’s??? I took a look at his shoes and I must admit he has a fine taste.

Well these Richelieu Becketts didn’t deserve to be ed up but then you shouldn’t have mess up with me in the first place…he raised an eyebrow as I recognized the pair he’s wearing.

I swear if you don’t change that language of yours I’ll –

What? You’re going to beat me? I said faking fear as he was already straighten up and dangerously walking towards me. Before I could realize it I was pinned on the wall with his body and face way too close to mine.

Don’t tempt me. He said between his teeth.

What part of ‘CCTV’ you didn’t understand. Let me go I answered in the same tone.

Yeah cut that crap I know this place better than you do, you must be a very good poker player… so he knew I was bluffing…great just great.

Let me go…

Say sorry…I lowered my head trying to figure out how more silly this person could get. I tried to think of my next move anger was more and more taking all of me. Kicking his feet again was out of option as he carefully blocked mine probably by precaution. I could use my knee to kick his balls but let’s be honest that pencil dress won’t let me go any far. I needed my arms and they were strongly pinned on the wall, fighting against him would be of no use, he’s just way stronger than me. Now, how do I get free without my arms and without my legs?

I don’t know from where I got the guts neither the idea to do that but I just crashed my lips on his. And it worked. In few seconds I had my arms free as I was slowly leading him to the opposite wall as the poor guy was still startled by my actions, however it didn’t take him long to process what was happening and responded strongly than I had expected to my kiss. Of course he did, that’s the manwhore we’re talking about. He didn’t like that I was leading and soon acted according to it. His hands that were lingering in the air were soon firmly holding my waist as he lifted me with one arm as he used his other hand to feel me down from my hips to my legs before going up all over again. I gasped as I felt him squeeze my and he took the opportunity to insert his tongue and explore more deeply my mouth. he knows what he’s doing, am I liking this? NO!!! No way, I started this game and I’m winning it. I swear boy I’m gonna make you swallow your pride. Double , am I mentally singing Only girl in the world while making out kissing the manwhore. I fought for dominance for what appeared like an eternity and put an end to that crazy act by biting hard his lower lip, as I was the one now pinning him on the wall. He moaned both in pain and pleasure. I pulled out, fixed my hair and wiped my lips in disgust as he was wiping the blood on his. He smirked looking at me still trying to catch his breath:

Damn kitty I just said ‘sorry’…I scoffed loudly looking at my side before my eyes shot him some arrows. I took the advantage of him still in the wall to grab him by his collar and I almost threw up as he seemed to enjoy what he thought was going to happen: look at my face you bloody man do I look sorry? I saw to much of my delight his smirk fading away. You might know this house better than I do but last time I checked, the house was still UNDER my name. My place, my rules. Breaking in to my grand’s room is a ‘no’. Breaking into MY room is a BIG NO. Bringing your in my floor is basically signing your own death warrant. AND SERIOUSLY MI YEON? Did it have to be her? I said loosing my patience shaking him by his collar. I don’t give a about you being the ing richest man in the country; don’t ever mess up with me in my own property. If you do not like my language…I don’t care because guess what It’s MY ING PLACE! I released him from my grip and made sure to fix his tie and a lock of his hair as I finally did the French exit on him. I was hurtling down the stairs as I felt him following me. I hope I didn’t miss the bouquet I was suppose to be the one taking the picture.

So this is all what it was about? I heard him saying behind me and I didn’t need to see him to hear him smirking. You got mad because Oppa gave attention to another girl instead of you? I knew you always had crush on me, I mean who wouldn’t…but seriously did we need to go trough all that drama…I almost fainted.

Are you by any chance related to KIM Jonghyun? I said still on my way to the reception hall.

He’s my cousin from my mother side and I see where you’re going, your point is irrelevant. I both laughed and scoffed. You wouldn’t be that upset if it was any other girl but the fact that it was Mi-yeon made you goes berserk. You wish I had been in your side didn’t you?

Did I? He might have a point, seeing him with her after he witnessed how she publicly insulted my father did make my blood boil like it never happened before.

Why did you stop me? I said myself suddenly stopping on my track facing him, as he got startled breaking his walk. He raised an eyebrow. Earlier during the dinner, I wanted to leave but you stopped me, why? Has she been your for a long time? Was this planned or something? You asked her to give me all that didn’t you? Was it fun? He started laughing, like genuinely laughing.

Stop being full of yourself baby kitty do I look that free to you? Don’t ever associate me with that talkie , I went to your room to leave your camera and she threw herself at me, and yeah it does happen all the time I just learned to deal with it. I’ll probably never talk to her again. I usually never do. I shook my head in disbelief. I stopped you because you leaving at that moment would’ve made me feel really pathetic. If I wasn’t able to bring you down there is no way in hell I’d leave anyone else do especially trash of her kind. It’ll have to be me don’t forget it.

For someone who isn’t free you surely do have time hating on me, am I that special? I asked as I was going down wondering if I’d ever make it to the damn hall.

You wish…

Jerk …and stop calling me kitty I don’t like that

- Jerk??? Ok technically the entry hall and the reception hall have been rented for the wedding where my family and I happen to be the most important guests, get your manners back. He said now threatening.

Yeah Whatever… “Oppa” I finally entered dramatically the reception hall by the back door to avoid unnecessary attention. I was wrong as a crowd was awkwardly standing and seemed to be waiting for something, I caught a sight of Sue and Hana widening their eyes at me and before I could even try to figure why they were looking at me like that I felt something coming right towards me as it was thrown on purpose. I heard the manwhore shouting behind me “and don’t walk out on me before I’m done talking I hate when you do that” I fall backward as the missile were landing on me and if it wasn’t for him who caught me in time I’d have my on the floor. I felt my heart literally stopped when I finally got a glimpse of the catastrophe I had in my hands... THE BOUQUET. Silence filled the whole crowd in front of the scene. And what a scene, me carried in bridal style with the bride’s bouquet in my hand.

- Holy I heard the manwhore mumbling to himself as he slowly put me down as he was slowly getting his sense back. I felt my legs terribly shaking at the stare everyone was giving us and tighten my grip on his arms. I might have to pay him the pressing fees I just did too much to that Saint Laurent Tuxedo. I looked at my right were Sunny had wide open as Tae was holding her by her waist to prevent her from falling, I looked at my left and then saw Park Shinni who never received what was hers and saying that she seemed quite upset about it is a very nice euphemism. Hana was beside Sue pressing her to explain what the hell was going one as the latter had fear in her eyes like it never happened before. Close to them were my grandparents, god I forgot about them. My grandfather’s eyeballs where about to stick out as for my grandmother; well I couldn’t read her and that was even scarier. Mrs. Jun seemed delighted at the sight as her husband was scratching the back of his head, I sighed loudly looking down before trying to spot the only person from whom I could seek comfort in vain as I finally heard no one else that my grandmother break that unbearable silence:

I guess my granddaughter has been trying so hard to tell me something, I’m sorry I haven’t seen your hints Gongju, your Halmeoni will make sure to do something about it…very soon. She said slightly smiling while her eyes weren’t; the crowd started to laugh as tension slowly dissipated. As for me, I begged to be swallowed by the floor right there, right now.

***