007

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ooo Nam Woohyun~” Hoya smirked as Woohyun came out of his room wearing a suit with his hair waxed up. “Should I spray some hairspray?” He asked the two who were also preparing to go to work. Myungsoo nodded his head and so Woohyun sprayed it on. He looked at the mirror along the hallway. He fixed his hair here and there, until he was satisfied with it.

He was prepared to set off to work in his new car. As he came out of the garage, he saw a row of black cars and the next thing he knew, he was in the back seat of the best car in the row. He was thankful that the driver was someone he trusted. Mr.Kang. He was with Woohyun since young. Woohyun was the most comfortable with him.

“Long time no see… Mr Kang…”

“Nice to see that you’re fine all these years.”

Woohyun smiled. That was probably the first time he did so, when none of his friends are around. “CEO Nam, are you okay with taking over the post?”

Woohyun shook his head. “No. Oh and just call me Woohyun. It’s so awkward. I hate it.”

He really didn’t want to work in the company. He hated it since young, the thought of having to work there. However, he had to. He would never know what tricks his mother or father have up their sleeves.

“Annyeonghasaeyo Mr Nam.” His secretary greeted him from the entrance with a bow after Mr Kang helped him open his door, as part of his job. He bowed back and proceeded to his office at the highest level of the building.

“Gosh… He’s so handsome!!”

“Omg! Is that the CEO’s son?!”

“He’s so hot omg…”

“I heard that he’s friends with Kim Myungsoo! The CEO of GNL… The game company…”

“Must be some uneducated son taking over the company…”

“I thought that he has his own business in the States? Why did he come back?”

“Sir, please don’t bother them.” Mr Kang told him. Woohyun nodded. He heard all sorts of comments but wasn’t bothered by any of them. He’s used to those comments already.

“…the advertising department is at level 14 and the visual arts department is just below, level 15. This is your office. The other room down the hallway is the conference room, where we have meetings our partners and models, representative etc. There’s a lounge too, opposite the conference room. Only VIPs are allowed in, including you, sir. The toilet is beside the conference room, at the corner.” The secretary gave Woohyun a brief outline of the building.

“Ok. So what are the projects and plans currently?” He asked her. “The team leaders will have a meeting with you at 9am about it.”

“Ok. Thanks. You can go back now.” He dismissed the secretary. “Ah Mr Kang you can go too. I’ll call you when I need help.” He dismissed Mr Kang too and and walked into his own office. He liked the environment there as he’s alone and quiet. He did do some study of the sales and details when he was in the States and in Korea.

Right as he sat down on his chair, the phone ringed. “Mdm Nam would like to speak to you through video call. Just press the black button with VC written on it to show it on the television.” He did as he was instructed and it worked.

This is interesting…

“I see that you’ve came. I trust the company with you. The stocks and sales are rising smoothly. I hope that you do not ruin it.”

“I won’t.”

“Good. Did you study what I sent you?”

Woohyun nodded his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter