012

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Kim Junmyeon. But you can call me Suho. I’m fine with both.” He shook hands with Woohyun then sat down.

“Thank you for participating in this project. I’m sure that you’ve received a draft and information about the project this time round.” One of the team managers stated.

“Oh yes. But I don’t see the names of the models…?”

The team manager moved onto the next slide, showing him the models for the advertisement. “Park Chorong, a Youtuber or Vlogger based in Korea. 2.7 million subscribers. By far the most famous Korean Youtuber. She’ll be doing the shoot with a Kpop group, Fiction. They are under…”

Woohyun noticed every small action that he did. He did not know why, but he was wary about him. It was as if he had something on. Why did he smirk when Chorong’s name was mention…

He had lots of questions about him. However, there were no answers to his questions. He couldn’t ask him and details were not put online.

 

I’ll just focus on the project first. Maybe I’m just thinking too much…

 

 

At night

Naeun went home after a busy day at work. Bomi came right behind her too. Both of them threw their things and lied on the sofa. Chorong came out from her room, laughing at how tired they looked like. “Ya ya ya!!! I have something to tell you guys!!” Chorong smacked their butts, making them sit up straight on the sofa.

“Jung Eunji is pregnant!!!” She told them even before they could get their heads straight. “WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” Bomi stood up in shock. “DAEBAK!!!” Naeun jumped around from the excitement. They never expected it. Especially after Eunji saying that they fought recently. “Shocking right? Keke… I was damn shocked too.”

“Ya Yoon Bomi.” Chorong snapped Bomi out of her blank mind, which was in shock because of the sudden news of Eunji’s pregnancy. “O-Oh yea what?” She sat back down, her mind definitely not with her. “When are you gonna get married?”

The word ‘married’ woke her up. She shrugged. “We’re still young. It’s been only 7 to 8 years. We’re currently only 26 right?” She said. Bomi does have a slight greed for marriage now but knows that it’s not the right time. Hoya and her hardly talk about marriage on their dates.

“Then Naeun ah~ When are you going to confess to your Kim Myungsoo~” Chorong talked in her teasing tone. Naeun never said for it herself but it’s obvious that she likes Myungsoo. For at least half a year already. Just that she’s in denial.

“H-Huh what? No…”

“Everyone knows that you like him. Kekeke~~”

Naeun pouted and looked at her unnies. “Is it that obvious?...” She said in a soft voice. She finally admitted to liking him. I can’t possibly ignore my feelings right?...

“Oh gosh. Finally after like 6 months. We did it!” Chorong and Bomi hi-fived each other as they managed to make Naeun admit to something she denied over a million times.

“How am I supposed to confess though… We’re just friends now. I don’t want to ruin our friendship and be awkward and all.” Naeun told her unnies. Bomi chuckled. “My cousin likes you!!! He told me a lot of times okay? Hoya also heard him saying that whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter