005

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Turn here?” Woohyun confirmed with Chorong before changing lanes. She nodded her head and they drove into the corner.

“Just drop me off there- Ya! Where are you going?!”

“Parking my car… like duh? Since I’m here, might as well shop for some clothes right?”

“Oh…”

Woohyun found a spot and parked his car there. Chorong walked out immediately, without waiting for him. Woohyun quickly caught up with her, seeing that she left without him. “Ya ya ya! Park Chorong… Why did you leave me alone there?!” He asked and clicked his tongue.

“Oops sorry… Are you going to appear in my vlogs again? Ugh… I’m sick and tired of editing my videos and having to see your face.” She frowned. “Your fans love me okay? And they said that we look cute together. Don’t you think so?” He told her and grinned in the ‘purest’ way possible. She giggled at his expression, which was deemed as funny-looking to Chorong. “You look so funny omg… “ She calmed herself down and continued, ”Let’s go shopping now!” She swept out her camera to start filming herself.

Woohyun followed behind and smiled, thinking about her reaction just now. He had never seen Chorong so lively before. At least not even once in 7 years.

How can someone ever cheat on her… if she’s like that with her boyfriend… who’s her ex anyway?

Is it Luhan? But he’s like back in China for about 5 years now after studying in Korea…

I don’t think I will know that guy…?

Woohyun tried making a list of guys that Chorong and he knew, who liked Chorong. He could only think of Luhan.

Ugh why are you thinking so much?... It’s not even your business.

He shoved the thought away and ran towards Chorong who was calling him from quite a distance away.

“Sorry…” He said. “It’s okay… Are you alright? You seem so dazed.” Chorong asked him. “Huh? O-Oh yea.”

“Are you sure…?” Chorong stopped suddenly and placed her hand on his forehead. Woohyun was taken aback by the sudden action. “You’re not having a fever. Thank god.” She continued walking to the outlet store that she wants to visit. “Why do you even care whether or not I have a fever? I thought that you hate me...?”

Woohyun’s question made her freeze. Her heartbeat also got faster. She scratched her neck and tried thinking of some reason that she could use. “A-Ah… I need you to help me carry my bags and bring me home right? So you can’t fall sick… Y-Yea.” She was obviously flustered by the question. “Let’s just take it as that then…” Woohyun smirked and walked to the other side of the road of outlets.

“I’m shopping there. I’ll come find you when I’m done. Message me the shop name later.” He told Chorong. She nodded her head, still standing at the spot. She placed her hand  on her chest to calm herself down and slow down her heartbeat. She didn’t even know why she cared.

 

 

“I haven’t been here in a very long time…” Naeun said as she looked around. It’s been around 7 years since she went there. The last time she was there was in high school, when her whole class went there for their graduating celebration.

“You seem very s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter