037

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Chorong uploaded the video of her and Woohyun, she was blessed with tons of well wishes on both her social media accounts and Youtube account. Fans named them ‘Woorong’ and it has never left the comment section since.

Although, there were some people who accused Chorong of getting into the Nowell Company as a consultant and model through special connections and treatments aka Woohyun. There was quite a light drama surrounding it but in the end it was dismissed as they were not even together back then when the contracts were signed.

 

The following year, June

“Oh my god, it’s been so long…” Chorong ran up to the girls and hugged them. They finally met up after they gathered together for Myungsoo and Chorong’s birthday celebrations, which was at least 3 months ago. The guys were sitting at another table to have their own catch up time.

“Aww the baby’s so cute…” Chorong couldn’t help but touch Eunji’s baby’s cheeks. He’s too irresistible. “Kim Jaemin right?” Chorong asked. Eunji nodded. “I can barely get any sleep because of this child…”

“You’re making me worried…” Bomi said, rubbing her tummy lightly. “Are you…” Naeun could sense that’s Bomi is about to say something, especially from how Bomi is suddenly exploding with smiles… and that she’s quite ‘heavy’ looking.

“Yeah, I’m pregnant… Actually it’s been 6 months already, I just felt like keeping it a secret for fun hehe…”

“Damn you guys started the year with a bang very literally.” Eunji joked, causing Bomi to whine and blush out of embarrassment. “Boy or girl?”

“Girl, we’re naming her Lee Minyoung.”

 

Meanwhile

“Man, you did it. You’re becoming a father.” Myungsoo patted Hoya’s back as he talked. Sunggyu shook his head, telling Hoya to prepare for sleepless nights and waking up at 4am just to feed the baby, and much much more. “W-Wow I’m so not prepared…” Hoya sighed. Part of him is worried about being a father—will he be qualified to be one? He doesn’t want to let Bomi suffer that much after 9 months of carrying a baby and giving birth. Another part of him is scared that Bomi will be depressed after giving birth.

“So how are things going with you and Naeun?” Woohyun asked Myungsoo.

“She agreed to move into my new place.”

“I see my wedding invite coming.” Sunggyu smirked and pointed at Myungsoo’s phone. He then added on, “Apparently your custom made ring is done too.”

Myungsoo’s eyes opened at least two times bigger than it was as he was caught red-handed. “Don’t tell yet okay, I’m still in the midst of preparing.”

“Then you?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun, who was staring blankly at nothing. “Are you going to ask Chorong to move in with you or something?”

Woohyun shrugged, “I’ve already prepared the ring 3 months ago. I just don’t know how. I bring it with my everywhere to find the right time.” He took out the ring case and showed the guys secretly so that the girls won’t find out.

The guys were utterly shocked at the statement he just made. “Woah... that dedication.” Myungsoo clapped, which made the girls look at the guys’ table. Woohyun swiftly kept the case in his jacket before anyone could see.

 

 

“What are the guys doing?” Chorong asked. “I don’t know, Woohyun just kept something really fast. Looks like his phone or wallet.” Naeun replied. Chorong didn’t keep it in mind as she didn’t think of it as anything big.

 

Chorong ah, wait for me…

 

 

Next week

It’s the day that Woohyun is announcing the apparel brand to the company, press and partners the annual mid-term company get-together.

“Mic check. 1,2. Please turn up the volume a bit.” Woohyun told the staff. He was getting ready for the main announcement. It’ll be his first time facing all the partners and staffs of the company. He has to make it good in order to keep the partners and attract more investors, and especially, make a good name for himself.

“Woohyun!” Chorong got to back stage to check on Woohyun before he’s going up in a few minutes. She didn’t say anything else and hugged him right away. “Do well. I’ll be watching.” She whispered into his ears. He smiled and nodded.

“I’m proud of you.” She added on and gave him a quick peck before running out and back into the main ballroom.

He gained strength from it and it calmed his nerves down as well. The staffs secured the in-ear mic on him as a final check. With that, he was up on the stage.

He managed to present the shop and its concept nicely, and announced that its first store will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter