020

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 minutes ago

 

“WHAT?!”

“At least go on a date with her. She’ll help us increase our stocks once we release it to the media.”

Woohyun heard what his mother said and became even more fed up. “HA HA HA. You are telling me to go on a date with her?! AND THEN YOU WILL END UP GIVING ME AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH HER. RIGHT?”

His mother kept silent through the screen.

“BULL! I TOLD YOU THE CONDITIONS. NO ARRANGED MARRIAGE AND DON’T INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.”

“Too bad. There was no contract about it.”

“I’VE RECORDED IT DOWN. And mind you please, you agreed to it. I have evidence and I will make sure that you will regret it.”

“I can buy away your whole company in America.”

“I can buy yours too and mind you, I’m not as poor as you think I am. Try me. I will make sure I make the stocks drop like , and eat up this whole company. And for the desert, I have all the records of this company’s bull here, with me. Where? I would be stupid if I told you. Of course I wouldn’t tell you.” Woohyun went closer and pointed at the camera. “Warn you, Once I release it to the media, this company is done for.”

“…” His mother couldn’t say anything anymore.

“And just to tell you, I’ll be going back to America for 2 months after the project is released. This, is stated in my contract. Don’t worry, I’m not as sick minded as you and Father to betray the contract and never come back. I will still manage the things here in America. Just get someone to look after this rotten company while I’m gone. I’ll be going back next week.”

He turned off the live chat and went to the toilet to wash his face. “I’m so done.” He said and went back to his office to pack his things.

 

He looked at his watch. Chorong!! She mustn’t stay with him…

He immediately drove off to the studio where they were at. He found out everything after he got drunk with the guys the night before. He revealed everything, even his crush on Chorong for the second time.

He reached there and could hear the screams from outside. CHORONG!! He got some guards to standby outside until he gave them the signal.

He ran in and saw that Suho was doing ridiculous things to Chorong. He clenched his fists tightly and said, “Get the off her.” He punched Suho and made him fall right away.

“WHO ARE YOU AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU INTERFERING?!!!” Suho kick Woohyun’s legs from the floor. “You don’t need to know why.” He grabbed Suho by the collar and pulled him up. He jabbed him but Suho fought back too. 

“WHY ARE YOU INTERFERING IN MINE AND CHORONG’S BUSINESS?! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!!!” Suho shouted at Woohyun, who was pushing him against the wall. “BECAUSE I LIKE HER! I CARE FOR HER!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO HER. SHE DOESN’T DESERVE TO BE HURT BY YOU AGAIN. AND SHE’S NOT STUPID.” Woohyun burst out, and continued hitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter